Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Lux

Beautiful amazon app! Can recommend it to anyone who needs to import amazon reviews in their Shopify store.

Basil Village

Great app. Love it so far. Specially the bulk importing of amazon products. Highly recommended to newbies like myself.

Djeukam Sablee

Super awesome support. Pankaj was really helpful in setting up the app. He replied instant to all my queries. Everything works great!

Foundations Yoga and Therapy

This app makes integrating with Amazon very easy. The customer service team is fantastic! I highly recommend using it!

Wear It Feel It

It is a great app, allow us to easily manage product reviews and show it to potential clients. Customer support is excellent!

Decorator's Lab

Very easy to use and user friendly. This is the best app to import products and reviews from Amazon.

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

Clean and nice transfer. Highly recommended! Thank you so much for creating such a great app. It help me a lot.

High Rollher The Signature Cannabis Company

This is a fantastic app for importing Amazon products. It does exactly what I need it to do and does it every well.

Cozy Coloring

I use this app to list/sync Amazon KDP coloring books on our site, and it works well. I'm leaving this review because the service was amazing. I needed a custom tweak, and the developer replied within minutes, came onto my shop, and added the customization. While it was a quick change, it was above and beyond what the app promised, but they did it for free. Best support we have received from a Shopify app developer so far.

Fempower Health

Before Shopify, I would spend so much time manually adding products to my website. Since most are from Amazon, I needed a way to quickly be able to add new products I recommend for women's health. I can't begin to express how much time this app has saved me! And if there are ever issues, I get such a fast response. Even if the fix takes a bit of time, I am always updated on status. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5