Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

naturalnubiance.com

OMG Rohit saved the day for me, I was about to give up because I could not see my link in any URLs. But he checked it and was so patient while doing so.
I cannot thank him enough!

iMart

You nailed it 100% dude even got the Asin. You are a god. Thanks! And the pricing is doable otherwise I would be like ehhh I’ll do it myself lol. Anyway thanks for making such a great product. All the other apps on Shopify are soooooo bad useless and overpriced.

Happy Dogs Pet Products

try it and u will love it. first time user like me no regrets, easy to use, no worries at all. excellent customer service

Night Owl Puzzles

Great app. Easy to install and use. Support is excellent, had a technical question about the app and received a response and solution promptly. Highly recommend.

Bargains Online Stores

Initially I wanted the app for importing products from Amazon. Now, it seems as if I am getting more

GodsyGirl Christian Tees and More!

I love the idea of this app. I'm using the free version now.

Got great support. However, still need to figure out how to import sizes and such from amazon products (I'm an associate/affiliate). Once this is figured out, I plan to subscribe.

Mr. Parts Unlimited

Man this App is one of the best, I've been trying to break into the Amazon market for a while and this is it!

R23PRIME

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

Sofia Larios

I could never link my AWS Keys in this app. Also, products keep displaying in USD and my store is in MXN, I used the marketplace for my country but still only USD appeared. I reached support and they basically said it was my fault. Please don't waste your time, this doesn't work.

Lifestylebeauty

Me gusta la facilidad pero también me gustaría tener otras funciones que faciliten el trabajo. Optimiza tiempo, es práctica y sencilla. Genial.