Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Happy Dogs Pet Products

try it and u will love it. first time user like me no regrets, easy to use, no worries at all. excellent customer service

Night Owl Puzzles

Great app. Easy to install and use. Support is excellent, had a technical question about the app and received a response and solution promptly. Highly recommend.

Bargains Online Stores

Initially I wanted the app for importing products from Amazon. Now, it seems as if I am getting more

Mr. Parts Unlimited

Man this App is one of the best, I've been trying to break into the Amazon market for a while and this is it!

R23PRIME

I used this app very short time & found it very, very usefull.
However, since Amazon is charging monthly fees of 30 to 40 usd for Associates, that turns the usefulness of the app to zero!

Copa-Wax

This app is worth it's weight in gold.. made my job much easier. All I can say is thank you!

Krystal kuts

Being my 1st time doing this I was able to follow the easy instructions and get my store up and running in no time.

Moon Line

I used this app to help imports . very well made app . Give it a try and see for yourself how good it is

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

It's so easy to use. It's make it really easy to sync the product I want to my store. I recommend to

Sweet & Soda

App works well and after installation, support is quick and helpful. Overall easy to use. Really cool app