Amazon Associate Connector

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fempower Health

Time spent using app About 2 months

Before Shopify, I would spend so much time manually adding products to my website. Since most are from Amazon, I needed a way to quickly be able to add new products I recommend for women's health. I can't begin to express how much time this app has saved me! And if there are ever issues, I get such a fast response. Even if the fix takes a bit of time, I am always updated on status. I highly recommend!

NaoKed Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having a lot of issues prior to contacting customer service; once I was able to get a rep to assist me with my issue it was a matter of a few minutes and my issue was resolved. Overall my experience has been great!!

Primitive Outdoor Gear

It's not too shabby of an app. I can load a ton of products in a breeze. A lot faster than the way I used to do it for sure.

ELECTRONICS STORE

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best App for Amazon Affiliate Program Members & Shopify Store Owners !!!
Together with you, my sales have increased! Really cool app, I recommend it to everyone! Thanks a lot to the developers !!!

Your Soul Store

The customer support experience has been great till now! The app is also functioning well as of now.

Olivia Home Supply

I really love this app. Helps me so much with my shopify store.The team is amazing, specially Pankaj was so fast.

AREAE

Location France

Facile à utilisé, produits rapides à jouter et sans limites, difficiles de faire mieux. Je recommande

PURES ESSENTIELLES

Location France

This app is very good. They do all the things to make it work on my multilingual website. Add products is very easy. Thanks

Timberline ORE

I use Amazon Affiliate's program and wanted to make maximum use of it to puff up my site. Amazon Associate Connector allowed me to easily add many products and change the "Buy Now" button into an affiliate link. If the easy affiliate - product connections isn't enough, the attentive app creators should seal the deal. When I contacted them about the app they were able to get back to me quickly. This app and the creators behind it made things much easier than they would have been.

www.TimberlineORE.com

Aya Univers

Location Denmark

We are happy with this app.
It have help us a lot.
And so far the service & support is great, easy to use.
everything is starting work out.
can easily recommend this system and service

Thanks from the team & Company behind