Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector | Reviews

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Jay's Buy Box

Worst App out there the sync made all my products go down to 10 dollars and I had to cancel tons of orders Not worth the headace It cost me much more then the 30 dollars I spent

Sharon Rose Stop Shop No1 Inc

I have started using this Amazon app, but it has not shown any of its products, on my Shopify Site which I have chosen yet, meaning it took a entire month of my money for signup of products to be displayed on my Shopify, but has not given me any type of services, render yet. No product, chosen to be displayed on my site is showing on my Shopify concerning Amazon. The App, is like its only there to collect money, monthly off of suckers, born everyday, who seek to star businesses.

Lizzy Street Outdoor Dining

Just started using this app, It started off easy enough, however, even though I've paid for unlimited product imports it seems I have reached my limit! Doesn't make sense! I suggest looking into alternative programs.
Update: This app needs a lot of improvement. It constantly bugs out, the links sometimes ( most times) need to be highlighted 3x and pasted 2x to even work.
Update: STILL needs big improvements with the SEO, many, many times I have to change the description to less then 100 words, and the images don't always load.

Vintagepillowsstore

Normally they are offering custom template but their support didnt make anything for me.a little deceiving.Be aware

Sofia Larios

I could never link my AWS Keys in this app. Also, products keep displaying in USD and my store is in MXN, I used the marketplace for my country but still only USD appeared. I reached support and they basically said it was my fault. Please don't waste your time, this doesn't work.

urbangarb

THIS APP SLOWS DOWN MY WORK INSTEAD, ALWAYS RESTARTING EVERY TIME I UPLOAD A PRODUCTS I HAVE TO DO THAT LIKE 3 TIMES BEFORE IT UPLOADS