Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

SWAGGLE Golf

The Amazon Associate Connector app is straightforward, easy-to-install and use and is the perfect solution for my Amazon affiliate marketing Shopify store. But more impressive than very useful app is the outstanding customer service I received when I hit a speed bump with setting up the button to 'View on Amazon'. My emails were answered very quickly and my technical issues were resolved to my satisfaction. All my questions were answered as well. Even on the weekend! Highly recommend this very handy app and a big THANK YOU to the creators and supporters behind it!

Láyla Messner

Excellent customer service! The app has great functionality and when I had a little trouble setting it up in my store, the developer responded promptly to my email and it's working great now.

VNYSA

Awesome customer service. Very responsive and great at problem solving quickly even if you aren't a tech-savvy person.

Discount Prices US

Right now I'm using the Amazon Affiliate link on my pages, which directs people to the category of products. Does this app allow people to do a search for a product on my site and it brings up products in Amazon? Or do I need to manually add products? Here's my store www.discountpricesus.com

Ojala Threads

For a while I was interested in adding this income stream to my store. When I found this app I didn't realize how easy it could be!

Lux

Beautiful amazon app! Can recommend it to anyone who needs to import amazon reviews in their Shopify store.

Basil Village

Great app. Love it so far. Specially the bulk importing of amazon products. Highly recommended to newbies like myself.

Djeukam Sablee

Super awesome support. Pankaj was really helpful in setting up the app. He replied instant to all my queries. Everything works great!

Foundations Yoga and Therapy

This app makes integrating with Amazon very easy. The customer service team is fantastic! I highly recommend using it!

Wear It Feel It

It is a great app, allow us to easily manage product reviews and show it to potential clients. Customer support is excellent!

Previous 1 3 4 5