Amazon Associate Connector

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Fashion & Health 4U

Rohit Khariwal was amazing! He was thorough and quick to fix my store issues. It made it possible to add affiliate products and drop ship products. Thanks, Rohit!

Guidalor

This app works well and it has a lot of potential for the affiliate marketing space. Our decision to use it for our Amazon affiliate links was the right one. Their support is very quick, effective and Pankaj was always there to assist us with anything we needed. I highly recommend the app.

Stress Kicker Store

I used this app to import products listed on amazon to my store. The support that I got was fantastic! I was having trouble with adding a buy on Amazon button to these imported products and they helped me add it in a reasonable amount of time. Very pleased!

etalr

Excellent app, very easy to use for integrating and importing amazon products. Fantastic customer support, highly recommend.

SWAGGLE Golf

The Amazon Associate Connector app is straightforward, easy-to-install and use and is the perfect solution for my Amazon affiliate marketing Shopify store. But more impressive than very useful app is the outstanding customer service I received when I hit a speed bump with setting up the button to 'View on Amazon'. My emails were answered very quickly and my technical issues were resolved to my satisfaction. All my questions were answered as well. Even on the weekend! Highly recommend this very handy app and a big THANK YOU to the creators and supporters behind it!

Láyla Messner

Excellent customer service! The app has great functionality and when I had a little trouble setting it up in my store, the developer responded promptly to my email and it's working great now.

VNYSA

Awesome customer service. Very responsive and great at problem solving quickly even if you aren't a tech-savvy person.

Discount Prices US

Right now I'm using the Amazon Affiliate link on my pages, which directs people to the category of products. Does this app allow people to do a search for a product on my site and it brings up products in Amazon? Or do I need to manually add products? Here's my store www.discountpricesus.com

Ojala Threads

For a while I was interested in adding this income stream to my store. When I found this app I didn't realize how easy it could be!

Cozy Coloring

I use this app to list/sync Amazon KDP coloring books on our site, and it works well. I'm leaving this review because the service was amazing. I needed a custom tweak, and the developer replied within minutes, came onto my shop, and added the customization. While it was a quick change, it was above and beyond what the app promised, but they did it for free. Best support we have received from a Shopify app developer so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5