Amazon Associate Connector

Amazon Associate Connector

by InfoShore Software Private Limited

Import Amazon products and reviews to Shopify store

Timberline ORE

I use Amazon Affiliate's program and wanted to make maximum use of it to puff up my site. Amazon Associate Connector allowed me to easily add many products and change the "Buy Now" button into an affiliate link. If the easy affiliate - product connections isn't enough, the attentive app creators should seal the deal. When I contacted them about the app they were able to get back to me quickly. This app and the creators behind it made things much easier than they would have been.

www.TimberlineORE.com

Aya Univers

We are happy with this app.
It have help us a lot.
And so far the service & support is great, easy to use.
everything is starting work out.
can easily recommend this system and service

Thanks from the team & Company behind

Aya Univers ©

Gains Everyday

This app is so easy to use and their customer support is top notch. Another app messed up my account which interfered with this app and they went ahead and fixed it for me! Highly Recommended.

Encore2wo

For an Amazon Associate, this app does what it claims to do. It is a fairly simple interface. The support was responsive when I had questions about the code. I am pretty happy with the app so far!. I recommend it!

Dumux

I use this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone to get a lot of benefits for your store. Thank you.

Luckychange.store

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to

Lions Mane Enterprises Ltd

I successfully uploaded multiple Amazon items from my inventory. Works as it should and saves you lots of time and effort.
www.lionsmaneenterprises.com

The Green Corner Health Care

I used the program I accepted too many
thanks on this program
save to much time for me
I am happy to use it

naturalnubiance.com

OMG Rohit saved the day for me, I was about to give up because I could not see my link in any URLs. But he checked it and was so patient while doing so.
I cannot thank him enough!

iMart

You nailed it 100% dude even got the Asin. You are a god. Thanks! And the pricing is doable otherwise I would be like ehhh I’ll do it myself lol. Anyway thanks for making such a great product. All the other apps on Shopify are soooooo bad useless and overpriced.

Previous 1 3