Rezensionen (1.050)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 6 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Juni 2024

The Support team is phenomenal. The fact that you can open a chat and immediately get a live person differentiates this tool amongst others. This tool have solved problems that you don't even know you have - Like a SKU for a parent of variants - Pulling in mandatory attributes that you didn't know were updated by Amazon. This tool allows you to set custom fields in your Shoipify product card and auto-map them to attributes, allowing you to SEO your listings. This means that every Shopify listing can have their own specifically SEO optimized Title, Description, Attributes, and KEYWORDS ...... for every listing!! This is unlike any other app. I have tested a dozen of them. The price point is set by how successful you are. This means you only pay if you have sales. Not like other apps that you pay on how many listings you submit (which multiply exponentially depending on variants, and number of Amz marketplaces).... Lastly, their Etsy app is also the best and most stable i have tested. If it wasn't for their Developers and Support (Shoutout to Praveen Awasthi!) I would have given up on this tool in the beginning. Just know that you need to set up the Template, and fill it with as many attributes as you can, focusing on the mandatory ones first.. Easy 5 stars.

Tickle Stitch
4 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 19. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

13. Juni 2024

I have just installed the app and so far running smoothly. Customer service is far superior to most apps, getting instant responses and help during setup and implementation. Thank you Raju for all your help - I highly recommend!

Wildash London
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 16. Juni 2024

11. Juni 2024

I was having issues with some of my syncing and i used the Whatsapp customer support. Mannu Singh helped me locate the problem and walked me through how to fix it. He was knowledgeable about the product and how to troubleshoot.

WildmanT
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 13. Juni 2024

27. Juni 2024

CecCommerce provides great support for this app! All of their associates have been very patient with me! Praveen and Neha are always there to answer my questions and keep me posted on their progress. I appreciate their attention to detail and their tireless contributions to my future success. They have been there for me every step of the way! Looking forward to working with them throughout the process! Thank you!!!

Kind Mind Threads
8 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 30. Juni 2024

6. Juni 2024

It's been a great experience working with this app versus others we have tried before. We've been on it for about 1 year. I would recommend it.

Groove Life
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 11. Juni 2024

7. Juli 2024

Overall, my experience with CedCommerce Amazon Channel has been mixed. The application itself can be good, but it's very inconsistent, especially when uploading products. The process of uploading products has been frustrating due to this inconsistency.

Initially, I hired the team behind the application to help me upload and manage my products on Amazon. At first, they provided great customer service with good communication, which was the main reason I started using their services. However, over time, their service quality has declined significantly. It has become incredibly difficult to get in touch with anyone for assistance or support. The lack of responsiveness and deteriorating service quality have made it nearly impossible to rely on them for help.

Considering the current state of their service, I am contemplating switching to a different application for my Amazon needs. The decline in customer service and support availability has made it challenging to continue using CedCommerce Amazon Channel effectively.

KRE Prime
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
26. Juni 2024

The CedeCommerce team was especially helpful in addressing our question as well as pointing out other areas for which they could assist us.

It was a very productive call.

PCG - Big Island Bees

Big Island Bees
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 28. Juni 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

8. Juli 2024

CedCommerce was the best decision that we ever made. We were using Sellbrite before but they cannot fix the Amazon DE address issue. CedCommerce only took a few days to rectify issue. They were also very hands-on during the after sales.

NTNK Community
Kanada
3 monate mit der App
28. Juni 2024

Massive thanks to support staff Nupur Sah for assisting me in ironing out some problems I had with syncing products on to Amazon. Can confidently recommend this app to all stores on Shopify.

Chefs Bazaar
Australien
12 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 30. Juni 2024

Dear Customer,

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

19. Juni 2024

The team is all over the place. They keep promising results but never actually follow through. I have had to repeat myself several times, and they still do not complete the tasks.

To put this into context, I first set up with CED in February 2024, and my products are still not synced to Amazon Seller Central. It is now June, and I have had to change account managers several times. I want a full refund for the optimization and the product listing services immediately. I am not happy at all.

Mon Dessert
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
CedCommerce hat geantwortet 24. Juni 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.