Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de abril de 2024

We use CedCommerce to sync our Amazon orders and some listing information because it is the most solid Shopify app of the several we tried. In our several years of using CedCommerce, we have always had support available via live chat to see what is going wonky with Amazon.

Richard Paul Evans Online Store
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

2 de abril de 2024

CedCommerce's Amazon Channel app has been a fantastic addition to our Shopify store. Their chat support is impressively quick and super helpful, always ready to assist with any concerns. I even had a call meeting with them, where they meticulously worked through all my issues, ensuring our products got approved and listed on Amazon smoothly. We do recommend this app to anyone looking to expand their online presence and sales through Amazon. It's user-friendly, efficient, and the team behind it is incredibly supportive!

Monte Holding
2 meses usando la aplicación

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our application. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

17 de abril de 2024

I have been CedCommerce customer for several years and have used their opencart Amazon and ebay Integration Apps. After migrating to Shopify , i had few issues with synching and creating templates but the help provided by the team is exceptional. 5/5

uzisports
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

27 de marzo de 2024

We were in a search of an app that can intergrate Amazon and Ebay orders so those will be automatically sent to our software-platform for stock and order management. We concluded that this app is the best option given. We are working on this, the last two months and i couldnt thank enough Ankit Singh and his team. This app stands on its people and we frankly think that Ankit and his team are excellent professionals and they do know well their object and this app. A+ given!
Highly recommended. Thank you guys!

PEGAS STORE
Chipre
2 meses usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

I wanted to give this app another chance after last year. we have over 100 emails and they never got us up and running.

Today I had a video call scheduled and they no showed

Luxe B Co
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

CedCommerce Amazon Channel is an integration application provided by CedCommerce, a leading e-commerce solutions provider. The Features and Functionality, Ease of Use, Compatibility and Integration, Performance and Reliability, and Customer Support are top-notch. I told you I tried Codisto and it was not worth it, But CedCommerce is really wonderful. Customer support was very helpful. I was having difficulty with some of the technical aspects of the app and they walked me through it. Very happy. Super solid app with great support. Reliable and gets the job done. Support helped us install and ensured that all settings were done correctly. Highly recommend it.

Diamondstarshop.com
3 meses usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

Hi,

I deleted this app a month ago, yet I continue to be charged monthly for it. Despite its removal from my Shopify store and my lack of usage, the charges persist.

Thank you.

ByChadel
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

The app is a bit difficult to use, due to Amazon rules and API. But fortunately the assistance is here to help anytime. Good interface as well, it helps!

OUTLET CUIR
Francia
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de abril de 2024

Great App to work with Amazon via Shopify, very supportive staff, Excellent people very calm & composed staff, Highly recommended. Hats off to their patient to listen and understand the query's. Syncing process is very smooth.

MWS
India
25 días usando la aplicación
5 de mayo de 2024

This has been the worst experience with an app I have ever had. The customer service is less than poor. Everyone that I have spoken with protein like they wanted to help me, but never did anything. I have been trying to use this app for 4 months and have not been able to post any products on Amazon. I do not recommend it.

NSZ & Fab Fashions
4 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 6 de mayo de 2024

Dear Customer,

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your recent experience with our application, Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we're truly disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.

Please know that we take your concerns very seriously, and we are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further and learn more about what went wrong.

Our team is committed to resolving issues promptly, and we'll reach out to you shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.