Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 6 de marzo de 2024

I've collaborated with CED for a substantial period. While the primary application performs adequately, my experience with their additional services has been notably unsatisfactory. I expanded my engagement to include product listings, SEO, store creation, among other services. Unfortunately, I must express my profound disappointment with these offerings.

The professionals assigned to assist me, namely Praveen, Areeba, and Shruti, have not met expectations. Despite raising concerns with Praveen—who assured me of addressing and personally resolving the issues—my problems remain unattended. His reassurances often left me in limbo, with responses such as "Allow me to check with Shruti, so that I can update you," followed by no follow-up. When I sought confirmation of completion two weeks ago, his evasive replies only added to my frustration.

The subpar quality of work and frequent errors have been detrimental; a significant instance being the mishandling of one of my successful FBA products. This error resulted from an improper merging with another FBA product, which upon separation, led to it being labeled unsellable due to certain changes. Repeated requests to rectify the issue were met with protracted promises of 'looking into it,' while any responsibility for the mishap was deflected onto Amazon.

Furthermore, the grasp on effective SEO by the staff appears tenuous at best, evident from keyword-stuffed, customer-unfriendly content and the use of AI-generated images that fail to appeal or make sense. All attempts to escalate these issues to a managerial level have proven futile.

I advise potential clients to be cautious and attentive when engaging with this company, especially regarding interactions with Praveen. Initially, his focus seemed to be on providing reassurances to secure a purchase of their services, rather than ensuring client satisfaction.

As I've stated before, I've been a long-time user of their applications. However, this recent experience has definitively ended my relationship with CED. I can no longer trust them due to what I perceive as deceptive practices.

13 Moons
10 meses usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

Best app and best customer service

Deals Point
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de enero de 2024

Very informative and helpful. Helped me upload products fom shopify to amazon very quickly. Would recommend. Friendly and knowledgable.

CogniXcite
Canadá
5 meses usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2024

This is a great app to integrate your Shopify and Amazon stores, it's user-friendly and the support team always helps you or points you in the right direction to address any problems.

memème
5 meses usando la aplicación
24 de febrero de 2024

Easy to use, very good and quick support. Clear recommendation to anyone.

NiederlandeShop.de
Alemania
12 días usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Don't waste your time with this App. Total garbage. They claim AI automation and product sync and integration and then when you sign up, they ask you to pay more $$$ to have their team help with listing your products. TOTAL SCAM!
Beware. Run away from these people!

MyElectricBike Discount & Clearance Center
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concern has been taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving your issue promptly, and we'll reach out shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

9 de enero de 2024

Absolutely fantastic experience! This is the best Amazon app by far. We trust it 100% with our business.

The tech support is exceptional as well - Mannu is always right on it immediately and we're able to get the support we need to keep developing our Amazon store on the daily.

Thank you CED and Mannu!

Loralie Designs
8 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

Customer service is amazing. These guys are really accessible. You can easily schedule a customer service call and they will walk you through anything you are not understanding. Top Notch customer support. The app is also easier to understand and list your product on than making your listing on Amazon itself!

UNDERWARE USA
4 días usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Super Support, sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und Lösungsorientiert im Interesse der Kunden. Hatten einen Bug mit der App und das internationale Entwickler Team hat sich sofort an die Arbeit gemacht um den Fehler zu beheben.

empowerDX
Alemania
6 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our Amazon app. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best Regards,
CedCommerce

18 de enero de 2024

App and customer service is an absolute joke. I paid to have 100 sku's added to Amazon.....almost a year later I have a handful that are correctly listed. They have girls swimsuits in men's clothing, girls dresses in womens. What is listed is search suppressed. They will not correct the listings but keep telling me they will "update within the week". Well going on a year, do what you say OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH CEDCOMMERCE.

Razels