Reseñas (1.033)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de abril de 2024

Don't waste your time with this App. Total garbage. They claim AI automation and product sync and integration and then when you sign up, they ask you to pay more $$$ to have their team help with listing your products. TOTAL SCAM!
Beware. Run away from these people!

MyElectricBike Discount & Clearance Center
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 24 de abril de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate your input as it helps us improve our services. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to assure you that your concern has been taken seriously.

Our team is committed to resolving your issue promptly, and we'll reach out shortly to discuss this further and find a satisfactory solution.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

28 de febrero de 2024

I definitely recommend this app to other sellers who need a bit more help getting their shopify hooked up to their amazon sellers account. Mannu helped me get everything working for my amazon handmade account and helped me get my products uploaded after multiple errors on my end. Top notch customer service.

Arrow Mountain Boutique
Canadá
Alrededor de 20 horas usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

Great support. Easy to work with. Easy to Chat.

ONEKEEPER USA
6 meses usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Great support, they are always available.
Thy syncing with Amazon really works.

Horizon Market Services
Francia
9 días usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

I'm an actual client. The app is great, and the customer service is excellent. I had a small problem and one of the tech support guys was able to solve it in minutes. I highly recommend this app

Parapharmacy Store
Canadá
5 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

We've been using Ced Commerce for the past 6 months. CedCommerce has been a great app for our business, connecting Amazon with Shopify, enabling us to scale our business. Products and orders sync smoothly and the team at CED have been very supportive whenever we've had any queries. They have been quick to understand and respond to questions. I would recommend this app and the support team.

Dotty About Paper
Reino Unido
11 meses usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

I have worked with several of CED Commerce's agents and have found each of them to be highly attentive to my needs and they all worked extensively to resolve my needs. I still have work to do but to date am confident that my issues will be resolved as long as I have these guys on my side.

Derma Salt
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

Super Support, sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und Lösungsorientiert im Interesse der Kunden. Hatten einen Bug mit der App und das internationale Entwickler Team hat sich sofort an die Arbeit gemacht um den Fehler zu beheben.

empowerDX
Alemania
6 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 3 de mayo de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with our Amazon app. It's always a pleasure to serve customers like you, and we truly appreciate your support.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellent products and customer service.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best Regards,
CedCommerce

29 de enero de 2024

Mohd helped me a lot for solving the attribute error. i was struggling from past 10 days to upload my product to amazon but with the help of him, i successfully uploaded it in a day. thanks for the great support

Enigmaparis

España
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 3 de junio de 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Best regards,