Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de enero de 2024

I didn't have a good experience with them. They will count all orders on Amazon even if they didn't come through that app! This is a terrible example of how the app should work.

I strongly discourage using them and recommend exploring alternative apps that operate more fairly and won't simply drain your funds.

besmart-amz
Eslovenia
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

App and customer service is an absolute joke. I paid to have 100 sku's added to Amazon.....almost a year later I have a handful that are correctly listed. They have girls swimsuits in men's clothing, girls dresses in womens. What is listed is search suppressed. They will not correct the listings but keep telling me they will "update within the week". Well going on a year, do what you say OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH CEDCOMMERCE.

Razels
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
8 de diciembre de 2023

DO not use these guys to help you with listings on Amazon or any marketing support. They are a fraud. I started with them Oct 24th and sent payment. Its Dec 8th now and i've lost most of the holiday shopping sales, They dont take direction very well and very messy and don't have critical thinking skills. for example, some products don't have all colors. U have to check there work with fine tooth combed, because they lack ability to think. Please do not use them for any time of help, You will be sorry

The Good Tee
Canadá
2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de diciembre de 2023

The app works with a lot of effort. After install, I was approached by CedCommerce about helping to upload and optimize the amazon listings before BFCM. I paid this company to optimize my listings and they ghosted me for months without doing the work.

Flags For Good
2 de febrero de 2024

AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE. LINKING PRODUCTS CAUSE OUR CURRENT AMAZON LISTINGS TO CHANGE PRICE CAUSEING US TO CANCEL ORDERS HURTING OUR ACCOUNT HEALTH. CUSTOER SUPPORT IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE AND WANTED US TO PAY MORE MONEY. BY INSTALLING THIS APP IT TURNED OUR BUSINESS UPSIDE DOWN IN LESS THEN 24 HRS AND MAJOR OVER TIME AND FRUSTRATION TO FIX. ENDED UP DELETING THE APP

Empire Lube Equipment
14 días usando la aplicación
1 de noviembre de 2023

Worst customer service on this platform by far! I paid them to create 250 listings/variations on amazon. it was due in 1 month. it's been 3 months and i have over 140 suppressed listings on my account due to them creating the listings improperly. they ruined my amazon account. they took my money upfront. and they have absolutely no interest in fixing it. i text them almost every day and they provide zero help. i provided them access to my actual amazon account to resolve it all, yet they didnt bother to log onto it even once in 2 months! They only care about money otherwise they would have resolved my issue or even taken one step towards solving it.
For anyone considering paying them to list online , save your money cuz i lost mine.
pathetic and selfish. terrible customer service

AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME.

PremiumBrandGoods
15 de diciembre de 2023

Worst customer service. they don't know what they doing. No one answers, no one helps, they just keep saying hello, greeting, hello....... run!

Cizaro
Egipto
2 meses usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

They will continue to charge you after you uninstall the app. You have to jump through extra hoops when you disconnect and uninstall this app. They also have a strange way of billing overages and if you go 1 order over, they don't bill you the overage, they stop fulfilling orders.

Lakota
Canadá
Fecha de modificación: 4 de diciembre de 2023

We have run into a critical error with Shopify and CedCommerce that is preventing all syncing. They acknowledged the coding error and are working on it, but it's been days. I will update this review when I can.

Gamers Guild AZ
12 días usando la aplicación
31 de octubre de 2023

I really want to be able to use this app, but the set up process has been such a headache and the customer service has been even worse

Ché Lux Boutique