Reseñas (1.063)

Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 10 de febrero de 2023

I wasted a week, the app after update became unstable, and I kept getting errors, don't waste time, so I hired a support person and stopped using it.

All Love Here
Vietnam
10 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 1 de febrero de 2023

Have been using this app for almost a year. I can truly say that this is definitely the worst app I have ever used. My orders are not synced to Shopify correctly, so every time I have to check hundreds of orders and tell them to sync it manually. When I contact support, they say sorry and ensure that this will not happen again, but IT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN. The subscription prices are so high, but OMG the service and app's performance are terrible. I will end my subscription as soon as finding a similar shopify amazon app. They have ruined my business so far. The only thing they say we are sorry, bla bla....

GoWith
12 de julio de 2023

The customer service told me only works on FIREFOX !!!

I tried to use on Chrome and Safari without success, returns the error:
"{"success":false,"code":"access_forbidden","message":"Access Forbidden"}"

DaRoAn
España
CedCommerce respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hello DaRoAn,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It appears there was a misunderstanding regarding browser compatibility. While our app is optimized for Firefox, we understand that you may prefer to use other browsers like Chrome and Safari.

The error message you received, "Access Forbidden," is indeed unexpected.
Our team investigated this issue to ensure cross-browser functionality and resolved the error you encountered.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

12 de enero de 2023

Worse Shopify App I have used!! Have wasted many hours waiting for the 'Dev' team to resolve issues...and they keep coming back. Customer service is non existent with broken promises.

Calendar Club
Fecha de modificación: 3 de abril de 2023

they haven't help me out, like they said they would been bullshitting me for six months, dragging me along I am visually impaired a small business owner, who is struggling to survive, like everyone else in this world but nothing but people take advantage of my disability and I can't believe it that these people will they after day week at the week month of the month blow me off as if I don't have any value I want you guys all to know here and feel the anger and frustration that these people from this organization from all the departments have a failed they all do the same thing they understand they know the difference but disappointingly they put the least amount of effort they try not to work they make nothing but excuses they don't know how to follow up and follow through. They're not committed to their customers they don't give a damn when people feel that comfortable in their positions watch out this is a warning to you guys all don't waste your time and don't mess with these people , they will lie to you they won't lie to you they will lie to you.

Miracle Spritz
7 meses usando la aplicación
21 de julio de 2023

No way of downgrading plan - watch out.

I've tried to downgrade my plan to the free as our store is quite and I got in touch to tell me that it's their policy that I can't downgrade out of a free plan.

Stay away.

Halvo Coffee Roasters
Reino Unido
6 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 19 de septiembre de 2023

Hello, Halvo Coffee Roasters,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulty while attempting to downgrade your plan. We understand your concern and would like to provide some clarification.

Our policy does indeed state that downgrading from a paid plan to a free plan may not be possible due to certain limitations and features associated with each plan. However, we always strive to accommodate our users' needs to the best of our ability.

We apologize if this caused any frustration, and we would like to explore alternative options that may better suit your current needs.

Please get in touch with our support team, and we will work together to find a solution that works for you.

Best Regards

18 de agosto de 2022

Do not download, moreover DO NOT pay at all. It took them 1 week and a half to post 1 item they couldnt figure out how to. I sell Jewely, it shouldnt had been that hard. I downloaded another app: Amazon by Codisto. And they helped me upload over 400 products in 2-4 days!

ErikRayo.com
5 meses usando la aplicación
7 de julio de 2023

I don't always write review but this app , made me do it . I somehow think they set the app in sucha a way that no matter how hard you try to upload a product , you end up with errors then you are foced to contact them which give them the opportunity to tell you how they offer paid services to list products for you , so basically their support is meant to inform you that there is paid service which you should consider. Also their support takes way too long to get back to you if you contact them more than 3 times about errors they stop restgponding. No idea where they are getting all these good reviews from to be honest.

Spacx
China
4 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 21 de agosto de 2023

We are sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered with our app. We genuinely value your feedback and understand the frustration you've experienced. Our goal is to provide a seamless experience for all users, and it's disappointing to learn that we fell short of your expectations.

We want to clarify that our intention is to offer both free and paid services to accommodate the different needs of our users. While our paid service is available for those who prefer assistance with listing products, we're committed to improving the user interface and uploading process to make it as user-friendly as possible for everyone.

If you're willing, we'd love the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail and work towards finding a resolution that leaves you satisfied. Please reach out to our support team again, and we'll do our best to address your concerns promptly.

Thank you!

28 de marzo de 2023

Beware of this company.

This app charges you for every sale made on Amazon whether or not it is processed by their app. In effect, they are cheating their customers by inflating the number of orders processed to include all your amazon orders. Not just the orders for products in Shopify processed in the app.

When I noticed the number of orders processed in the app kept increasing even for products I do not have in Shopify I contacted them and they denied it. After I showed them screenshots proving their app was charging me for orders it was not processing they then told me they also charge for "failed orders" which are orders not linked to products on Shopify.

Odditees
4 meses usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2023

Condescending and apathetic service. You might want to rethink this app if you're looking for customer service (and you're going to need it!)

PringCor
2 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hello PringCor Team,

We deeply regret your disappointing experience with our service. Your feedback is genuinely important to us, and we apologize for any condescending or apathetic interactions you may have encountered.

We are committed to providing a higher standard of customer service, and we take your comments seriously.

We value your business and hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Best regards,