Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de enero de 2022

Horrible customer service, communication is difficult and you end up spending a lot of time reading links on how to make the corrections. I am disconnecting my store from this app. If you want to text back and forth all day and repeat yourself over and over then this is the app for you. My Amazon store has been sitting with errors for months and they keep telling me it is due to the images, my store was hooked up without any errors before I changed over to their free plan, this was not a good decision on my part.

LaDrea
3 meses usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2023

Condescending and apathetic service. You might want to rethink this app if you're looking for customer service (and you're going to need it!)

PringCor
2 meses usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hello PringCor Team,

We deeply regret your disappointing experience with our service. Your feedback is genuinely important to us, and we apologize for any condescending or apathetic interactions you may have encountered.

We are committed to providing a higher standard of customer service, and we take your comments seriously.

We value your business and hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Best regards,

Fecha de modificación: 13 de junio de 2022

Dose not keep synchronized with my Amazon. It says it published 18 of 250 products and On Amazon only 7 products are showing. I removed a laptop no longer available 3 days ago and the app shows 1 in stock and published. Even the free version of this app is to expensive considering the time cost. NO Customer support! Today I uninstall this. I wish I could uninstall this. I do Not see a way!

YardSaleCGT
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2023

Simply put, it doesn't work. Error after error, contacting support time and time again, waiting sometimes days with no response. I don't understand how there are so many positive reviews when every single time we try uploading products there are errors on top of errors. 90,000+ products to list on Amazon and couldn't get more than a few thousand listed. What a waste of time. I don't even understand how this app is listed on shopify's app store considering that is full of errors and bugs. cedcommerce before responding to this review, check our support log including the feed error from 3 days ago that is still not resolved.

ineedfabric.com
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 18 de octubre de 2023

Hi ineedfabric.com,

As Amazon is a large marketplace, it has lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on Amazon. We do not restrict sellers to list their items on Amazon. marketplace. We show the details in our panel of what we get from the Amazon marketplace.

If you get back to us, we will surely help you in the same way as we do with our all sellers.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

Fecha de modificación: 2 de mayo de 2023

Need to update this.

The app went down for maintenance in the middle of the day without any notice or notification. When contacted the support they had no ETA has to by when this will come back.

H S Johnson
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 3 de abril de 2023

Hello H S Johnson team,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the unexpected maintenance downtime of our app, which occurred without prior notice or notification. We understand how this can disrupt your workflow.

Regarding the support response, we regret that we couldn't provide you with an estimated time for the app's return. We acknowledge this as an area for improvement in our communication.

We have taken your feedback to heart and are committed to ensuring that such situations never happen again.

We would like to invite you to give us another opportunity to serve you. We promise to provide you with the best level of service and a more reliable experience moving forward.

Best Regards

21 de febrero de 2022

Was told repeatedly that they would help me start selling on Amazon. 2 weeks later and i had to go use another app/service.When i asked questions,theyd stop responding.

BootsOrBlood
30 días usando la aplicación

Dear BootsOrBlood team,

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your initial interactions with our team.

After receiving your review, we took immediate action to address the situation. We conducted a meeting to discuss your concerns, and we're pleased to inform you that we resolved the issues you encountered. We understand that communication is vital, and we worked on improving our response times to ensure you receive prompt assistance in the future.

Please contact our support team if you have further questions or require additional assistance. We are ready and eager to assist you in any way we can. Your success on Amazon is our priority, and we want to ensure you have all the resources and support necessary to thrive in your selling journey.

We look forward to continuing to assist you and help you achieve success on Amazon.

Regards

7 de mayo de 2023

The App Works and has features that can get you setup on amazon. BUT, the invasion of privacy from this app is nothing but ridiculous. They Deliberately went out of their way to get my phone number and text me with no permission and unannounced.

After contacting their live chat for some help with a minor issue, I am bombarded by their "Support Team" On WhatsApp. At first, I was extremely confused, but as time progressed their Support Team would try to spam me and sell me on their services for store optimization and upload. They even created a group chat on WhatsApp specifically for my store.

I have also noticed an uptick in crypto scam texts from WhatsApp and My US number.

STAY AWAY. Use something else.

Republicans VS Democrats
24 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 29 de noviembre de 2021

This app does not work as advertised, at least if it work for some; it does not work for our store. I doubt the 5 stars review on this app. We keep getting different errors at different times. We had to finally delete the app off our store. No one from CedCommerce could resolved this issues without getting another issue. Wasting of time!

grrnstore
6 días usando la aplicación

Hello, grrnstore,

We're sorry about the issues you experienced while using the app. We understand your frustration and would like to address your concerns.

We acknowledge that the app had its initial phases and encountered various challenges during that time. However, we have been diligently enhancing the app's functionality and introducing numerous useful features to improve the overall user experience.

We want to invite you to give the app another try, as we believe it has come a long way since its early stages. We offer a free plan so that you can explore the latest improvements and features at no cost.

Regards

26 de julio de 2022

Est ce que c'est une blague ? Application très très difficile à mettre en place, pour ma part je n'y suis toujours pas arrivée mais surtout le service client?? Qui organise des meetings et demande de l'argent pour la mise en route ! C'est une application certifiée Shopify ça ?? Cela respecte vos régles ??

Jilu
Francia
5 días usando la aplicación

Salut Jilu,

Nous nous excusons pour la confusion et les désagréments que vous avez pu rencontrer lors de votre première interaction avec notre application et notre service client. Il y a peut-être eu un problème de communication et nous apprécions que vous ayez porté ce problème à notre attention.

L'application est conçue pour aider les utilisateurs dans leurs efforts de commerce électronique, et nous avons apporté des mises à jour et des améliorations significatives depuis votre dernière interaction. Il offre désormais une expérience plus rationalisée et conviviale.

Concernant le problème que vous avez évoqué avec le service client, nous ne demandons pas d'argent pour démarrer avec notre application. Nous proposons un forfait gratuit et nous nous engageons à soutenir nos utilisateurs sans aucun coût initial. Nous comprenons l'importance d'une communication claire et nous excusons pour tout malentendu qui aurait pu survenir.

Nous apprécions vos commentaires et aimerions vous inviter à donner une autre chance à notre application. Vous le trouverez bien amélioré et mieux adapté à vos besoins.

Nous attendons avec impatience l’opportunité de mieux vous servir.

Salutations
Équipe CedCommerce

26 de julio de 2023

If I could give this app a 0 I would. After reaching out to 6 reps within the span of 4 days I was told either to update the template or I can pay them to fix it. I just felt it was a SCAM. This app doesn't have an FAQ nor does the reps honestly tell you the issue but that they "fixed it" and I would need to literally ask them a ton of times "what was wrong with it?" until they tell me the answer. I wanted to try this out for at least a week regardless of the issues I kept running into. For four days after continuously reaching out to Support my products were NEVER synced and published to Amazon. The most difficult issue was the Parent-Child Sku due to the variants I had. There's no option in this app to fix this. Unless you pay them to go in to your template and manually add it to you. And this is for a T-shirt.

A Typical Nobody
2 días usando la aplicación
CedCommerce respondió 18 de septiembre de 2023

Hello A Typical Nobody team,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the CedCommerce Amazon Channel app. We take customer feedback seriously, and I'd like to address your concerns.

Firstly, we apologize for the inconvenience you've faced with our app. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users, and it seems that we fell short in your case.

We are committed to making necessary improvements to enhance the functionality and support you receive from the CedCommerce Amazon Channel app. If you get back to us, we will surely help you.

Look forward to serving you again !!