CedCommerce Amazon Channel , 1 008 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 mars 2024

What a nightmare. I installed the app. Out of the products that were already being sold on Amazon, some were shown without an ASIN and some with an ASIN. I asked support why, what the nightmare continued... An hour of messaging, at first they say they're not on Amazon, I say how come here's the screenshot, they say oh yes they are, I checked myself. "Refresh the page," they say. I refresh, same thing, I send him the screenshot again, they say the products are not on Amazon. I say how can they not be, you just checked and said they were. Such uselessness.

Ranok Inc
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
12 december 2023

The app works with a lot of effort. After install, I was approached by CedCommerce about helping to upload and optimize the amazon listings before BFCM. I paid this company to optimize my listings and they ghosted me for months without doing the work.

Flags For Good
15 december 2023

Worst customer service. they don't know what they doing. No one answers, no one helps, they just keep saying hello, greeting, hello....... run!

Cizaro
Egypten
2 månader användning av appen
8 december 2023

DO not use these guys to help you with listings on Amazon or any marketing support. They are a fraud. I started with them Oct 24th and sent payment. Its Dec 8th now and i've lost most of the holiday shopping sales, They dont take direction very well and very messy and don't have critical thinking skills. for example, some products don't have all colors. U have to check there work with fine tooth combed, because they lack ability to think. Please do not use them for any time of help, You will be sorry

The Good Tee
Kanada
5 månader användning av appen
21 november 2023

They will continue to charge you after you uninstall the app. You have to jump through extra hoops when you disconnect and uninstall this app. They also have a strange way of billing overages and if you go 1 order over, they don't bill you the overage, they stop fulfilling orders.

Lakota
Kanada
28 november 2023

Die amazon integration schläft permanent fehl. Es wirft error ohne Ende und der Support ist alles andere als eine Hilfe. Leider haben sie es nicht in drei Wochen geschafft das fehlende Attribut zu implementieren. Irgendwann hat der Support angefangen mich und meine Anfragen zu ignorieren. Sehr schade!

tigerbeil
Tyskland
23 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 4 december 2023

We have run into a critical error with Shopify and CedCommerce that is preventing all syncing. They acknowledged the coding error and are working on it, but it's been days. I will update this review when I can.

Gamers Guild AZ
12 dagar användning av appen
1 november 2023

Worst customer service on this platform by far! I paid them to create 250 listings/variations on amazon. it was due in 1 month. it's been 3 months and i have over 140 suppressed listings on my account due to them creating the listings improperly. they ruined my amazon account. they took my money upfront. and they have absolutely no interest in fixing it. i text them almost every day and they provide zero help. i provided them access to my actual amazon account to resolve it all, yet they didnt bother to log onto it even once in 2 months! They only care about money otherwise they would have resolved my issue or even taken one step towards solving it.
For anyone considering paying them to list online , save your money cuz i lost mine.
pathetic and selfish. terrible customer service

AND THEY REFUSE TO REFUND ME.

PremiumBrandGoods
31 oktober 2023

I really want to be able to use this app, but the set up process has been such a headache and the customer service has been even worse

Ché Lux Boutique
4 månader användning av appen
19 oktober 2023

Seit 5 Monaten bekommt es der Anbieter nicht hin uns als Anwender zu unterstützen ein einziges Produkt auf Amazon zu listen.

Wir wollten unsere Absatzwege auf diesen Kanal ausweiten und lediglich 10 Bestseller dort verkaufen. Es entstehen immer wieder neue Fehler, bei denen wir keine Unterstützung unterhalten.

Mit jeglichen Anbietern bin ich immer sehr zufrieden, aber der Support dieses Anbieters ist katastrophal!

Absolut nicht empfehlenswert!