Recensioner (1 053)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 juni 2024

The Support team is phenomenal. The fact that you can open a chat and immediately get a live person differentiates this tool amongst others. This tool have solved problems that you don't even know you have - Like a SKU for a parent of variants - Pulling in mandatory attributes that you didn't know were updated by Amazon. This tool allows you to set custom fields in your Shoipify product card and auto-map them to attributes, allowing you to SEO your listings. This means that every Shopify listing can have their own specifically SEO optimized Title, Description, Attributes, and KEYWORDS ...... for every listing!! This is unlike any other app. I have tested a dozen of them. The price point is set by how successful you are. This means you only pay if you have sales. Not like other apps that you pay on how many listings you submit (which multiply exponentially depending on variants, and number of Amz marketplaces).... Lastly, their Etsy app is also the best and most stable i have tested. If it wasn't for their Developers and Support (Shoutout to Praveen Awasthi!) I would have given up on this tool in the beginning. Just know that you need to set up the Template, and fill it with as many attributes as you can, focusing on the mandatory ones first.. Easy 5 stars.

Tickle Stitch
4 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 19 juni 2024

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

13 juni 2024

I have just installed the app and so far running smoothly. Customer service is far superior to most apps, getting instant responses and help during setup and implementation. Thank you Raju for all your help - I highly recommend!

Wildash London
Storbritannien
CedCommerce svarade 16 juni 2024

27 juni 2024

CecCommerce provides great support for this app! All of their associates have been very patient with me! Praveen and Neha are always there to answer my questions and keep me posted on their progress. I appreciate their attention to detail and their tireless contributions to my future success. They have been there for me every step of the way! Looking forward to working with them throughout the process! Thank you!!!

Kind Mind Threads
8 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 30 juni 2024

11 juni 2024

I was having issues with some of my syncing and i used the Whatsapp customer support. Mannu Singh helped me locate the problem and walked me through how to fix it. He was knowledgeable about the product and how to troubleshoot.

WildmanT
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 13 juni 2024

6 juni 2024

It's been a great experience working with this app versus others we have tried before. We've been on it for about 1 year. I would recommend it.

Groove Life
CedCommerce svarade 11 juni 2024

26 juni 2024

The CedeCommerce team was especially helpful in addressing our question as well as pointing out other areas for which they could assist us.

It was a very productive call.

PCG - Big Island Bees

Big Island Bees
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 28 juni 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

8 juli 2024

CedCommerce was the best decision that we ever made. We were using Sellbrite before but they cannot fix the Amazon DE address issue. CedCommerce only took a few days to rectify issue. They were also very hands-on during the after sales.

NTNK Community
Kanada
3 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 15 juli 2024

28 juni 2024

Massive thanks to support staff Nupur Sah for assisting me in ironing out some problems I had with syncing products on to Amazon. Can confidently recommend this app to all stores on Shopify.

Chefs Bazaar
Australien
12 månader användning av appen
CedCommerce svarade 30 juni 2024

7 april 2024

We use CedCommerce to sync our Amazon orders and some listing information because it is the most solid Shopify app of the several we tried. In our several years of using CedCommerce, we have always had support available via live chat to see what is going wonky with Amazon.

Richard Paul Evans Online Store
CedCommerce svarade 30 april 2024

18 juni 2024

EXCELLENT SUPPORT FROM TEAM, Support staff WAS A GREAT HELP TO US! RECCOMEND THIS CHANNEL TO ALL STORES ON SHOPIFY.

Windlust