Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

Greenery Unlimited

Fabulous customer service! They reply right away and assist quickly. They even jumped 0n a call with me to work through my issues right then and there. Highly recommend.

March 2, 2022

Hi, Greenery Unlimited, Thank you for appreciating our efforts!!

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. We are always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement them into the app.

Stay Connected!

Wow Adore

The "always available" support is important for anyone new to integrating Shopify and Amazon. Support levels have been over the top for a Shopify app. Well done.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, Wow Adore, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

The Neon Garage

Very useful app and it does what it is supposed to do. I've also worked with the support team to resolve a couple of issues I had and they were very responsive and worked quickly to get my issues resolved.

Hello, The Neon Garage,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

Fuller Fabrics

My experience out of the gate with this app was horrible. I gave it one star and was going to delete it and go back to my old one. I wrote a review telling how bad my experience was. Massive amounts of old orders brought in and nothing would link or work. Since nothing would link right no orders came in or they came in with the wrong item on them. It was dong better but It is so slow to sync my quantities I got dinged on amazon because I had to cancel a order that I had no product for. If this app synced faster than it does that wouldn't have happened. I'm trying to like it but when it's costing me my metrics it's hard to.

Evolution Power Tools USA

The level of support is genuinely better than any other company I have worked with. Everytime I have a question or a bespoke request for our needs, they respond instantly and solve the request very quickly.
We are currently connecting our shopify stores to our SAP B1 databases, which needs specific elements mapping from orders and to products correctly. CED have done everything we have asked and the testing has been successful. A far better experience than dealing with Amazon themselves. We have been using the eBay app by CED for over 2 years aswell and it has been a joy to use when managing pricing and inventory.

Hello Evolution Power Test USA

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation. We are always ready for the customizations requested by our valuable clients.

The Amazon integration app integrates the Shopify Store with the Amazon marketplace. When the app gets installed in the Shopify store, then the Shopify products get imported into the app first then after through Template concept (available in-app) after applying a set of rules on particular products, they can be uploaded either by bulk-action or by selection.
Bulk Actions helps you to reduce manual work & save your time.

We are always open for discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who is always available to assist you with all your queries!

Stay connected with us !!

BIJOUX DAB

The app is really good and saves a lot of work uploading a lot of products in a short while to Amazon. You just need to contact support and they have a helpful team available at all hours to help you upload your products and are patient to teach you to do that on your own as well.
Amazon is particular about many things so you will need to do just a few edits on your own here and there if necessary.
Thank you, guys.

December 17, 2021

Thank you BIJOUX DAB for your judgment and your recognition.

The Amazon integration app lists your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Price, Inventory, etc. as per the marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on Amazon.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on Amazon, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.
The Development team is continuously working on the panel to make it more user-friendly and trying to automate all the processes.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and implement it into the App.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system as well on zoom/g-meet.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

Return of the Living Dead

Great customer service, they helped us to set up our Amazon listings from the Shopify store. I would recommend for anybody looking for an easy solution to integrate both sales channels.

Hello, Return of the Living dead,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

FastingDice

These guys have been great. I've had some issues with getting my product on Amazon, but CedCommerce has held my hand and helped me every step of the way!

December 17, 2021

Thank you Fasting Dice for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on Amazon, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The Amazon integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per Amazon guidelines, you can easily list out your products on Amazon via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on Amazon through the app.
We know the complexities of Amazon, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos to make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

mohteedesign

Great app & customer service. Support helped get everything set it up which made everything smooth and easy

December 17, 2021

Thank you, Mohteedesign, for your appreciation.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

A Cheep Tee

I had so much trouble. It was all me. I'm new to Shopify and really wanted to use it with other channels. The support here is amazing! There was an error on Amazon (totally my fault) and I couldn't get items to sync. Support walked me through my errors and helped me get everything working. The app works perfectly! Since I'm new to Shopify (I always used WooCommerce) I've been trying out apps off and on. This one worked seamlessly. I highly recommend it!

Thank you A Cheep tee.

There are heaps of settings on Amazon, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old Amazon sellers who are effectively searching for automated things. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.