Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nala Boo

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a great way to easily upload and manage amazon listings from your shopify store. As a jewelry company, we deal with endless variants, and the CedCommerce team helps us seamlessly work through the difficult process of getting these items through to Amazon customers. Support is amazing and always looking to help. I recommend this app to anyone who is looking to expand to Amazon, no matter how big or small.

WholeFoodsBox

We used this app to upload our great products to our amazon store! There were issues which we could not figure out but the continues support has been great!

Unico

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent support! Thank you. I was having issues uploading my product on Amazon but was provided assistance immediately.

BLOG EXITO MENTAL

Excellent support!!!! Provided me with all the directions needed. He sent me a google meet link to provide live assistance.

Fashion Alibi

I had an Issue loading product in the beginning but initially got it taken care of. Rep helped me and stuck with me the whole way through. would recommend.

Booming Brew

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely great customer service in helping me get our instance up and running. Highly recommend downloading this app.

BasULyk

Time spent using app About 1 month

Listing is still in process, but customer service is very impressive. They will do 1-O-1 sessions to walk you through the listing process.

Bella's fab beauty

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having difficulties using this app and I was helped by the team right away. Their service is very professional and fast. I am very please with the service so far. I can't wait to start making my first sales on Amazon.

Seasonal Merch

I thought the training was very helpful my products will be listed on amazon as soon as i apply for a gtn! Thank you

MDPrintsGlobal

The app is clean, easy to navigate, straight forward. So far great help received from the team. Will continue to work with the app!