Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 24, 2023

The support is very pleasant and helpful to me connect Shopify account with Amazon seller center. We all done together shortly.

Soft&Sox
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 24, 2023

The technical support at CEDCommerce is amazing! They walked me through the entire process on how to link my Shopify account to Amazon in a very short time. I spoke to their technical support team and they were very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Wild Mary
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 24, 2023

Avinash Kushwaha was so helpful and patient with me during my onboarding and uploading process. We have had a Shopify store for about 3 years and this was our first step into Amazon and the "handholding" was on point. The onsite "help" icon was very responsive and these guys are always willing to jump on a call.

CANIS
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 22, 2023

Great to speak with!!! Easy to understand and direct to the point.
Always offering to assist with any questions and concerns.
Great patient attitude.

ETgeekTees
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 21, 2023

ABHIPRAYA SRIVASTAVA and CedCommerce, was very professional, patient, persistent and most importantly knowledgable. He was able to get our Amazon Sellers Store up and running after navigating the difficult rules and regulations Amazon has. Without any reservation LDR Headgear LLC and owner Larry Marchionda recommends Abhipraya and CedCommerce.

LDR Headgear LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 20, 2023

This Amazon CedCommerce App is Amazing!! How easy and convenient. The support staff is very quick. I am extremely pleased! Thank you!

9Teen Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 19, 2023

Really helpful team and very easy to get support using multiple comms methods.
I now have my own WhatsApp group where I can get support any time!

Watson Products & Co
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 19, 2023

Incredible service. Our team was having difficulty understanding the ins and outs of listing on Amazon, but the support team was very helpful.

SEEK
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 17, 2023

there support is amazing - very helpful and friendly. Took the time to assit with the issue i was facing - offcorse not a fault of the app but my listings. Super friendly and made the write choice by using this company!

All K Service - Sales & Service
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 16, 2023

When I contacted the service department, they helped me out with how to set up my cedcommerce to the shopify account and ensuring that I understand every step of the process.

MorenaSelfCare