Amazon by CedCommerce

Amazon by CedCommerce

by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Nashua Nutrition

I think this app is very good... We had a couple hiccups in the beginning but we got through them. I think their support is fantastic.

August 31, 2021

The team works very diligently, and your positive feedback will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

We have developed this app for Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

When you connect with the CEDCOMMERCE team, we offer a dedicated business manager who helps you set up your entire business on Marketplace from the beginning.

We know the complexities of Amazon, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos to make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

There are lots of things to manage Online selling, so we always try to reduce human effort. That is why our support team is always available to guide you on every step.

Stay connected !!
Team CedCommerce

HydroHair

The support was excellent and the team is very hardworking, thank you very much for your help.
Jeorge

Hello HYDROHAIR

Thank you for sharing such golden words, as this will motivate our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team Amazon by CedCommerce!

On Sale Beauty

Quick to answer to my queries and they always try their best to get the problems resolved.
Happy customer here!!!

Hi On sale beauty,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

Shoxtec Suspension

There is no way I can express my emotions. It is just perfect, regardless of this apps is new and just coming out. Yes, you may find there are some little bugs and errors, or you may be not know how to use it. Don't worry, onboarding is always difficult. Their customer support and their developer team is very helpful, they will catch all your demand and your issue very seriously and fix it. Now my integration works very smooth! My inventory is now is 100% synced with my amazon, saved my ass time! I've tried other amazon integration, the price is really reasonable. By the way, their ebay integration, walmart integration also works perfect for me. My inventory across the platforms are perfectly perfect! Give it a try, why not?

Hello Shoxtec Suspension,

Thank you for your kind words!

We wish to have a great business relationship with you. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developers have created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

Amazon is a large platform, therefore, they are very particular with the listings, and the app reduces your efforts with the Template sections so within a few minutes you can customize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.!!
Team CedCommerce.