Amazon by CedCommerce

Developer
CedCommerce
4.8
September 24, 2022

You aren't just getting an excellent sales channel when you install this - you are getting CedCommerce's expert tech team who will help you get your products into Amazon, optimize them for best SEO practices, and enable your Amazon ads to start running. They are AMAZING. This is the best customer service I've ever had. Definitely install and use this channel.

Princess Awesome & Boy Wonder
Time spent using app: 4 months
CedCommerce replied September 26, 2022

"Thanks for your kind words Princess Awesome & Boy Wonder,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience. We have recently launched our marketing services and we are glad that you liked it.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

September 23, 2022

The assistance I received was really good and helpful. I recommend this app and CEDcommerce for linking to amazon.

JigyasaLLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
CedCommerce replied September 26, 2022

Much obliged to you, JigyasaLLC.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...
Team CedCommerce

September 21, 2022

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO EVERYONE AT FIRST WAS A BIT CHALLENGING BUT WITH AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE 24/7 THEY MADE IT EXTREMELY EASY TO USE. I NEVER REGRET GETTING THIS APP FOR MY STORE AND WILL BE MY LIFETIME OF USE.

GUD TING'ZZ
Time spent using app: 6 months

"Hye GUD TING'ZZ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are looking forward to serving other services.

September 21, 2022

This is an excellent, cost effective solution. The customer support is fantastic. I was struggling to do what I wanted to do and the person I spoke to got me to share my screen with them and walked me through everything to make sure it works. An easy 5 stars to give!

Bucket List Prints
Time spent using app: 8 months

"Thanks for your kind words Bucket List Prints,

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

September 20, 2022

The assistance that I rec was very helpful and will definitely use this app in the future for uploading my products to amazon

JASHOE
Time spent using app: 5 days
CedCommerce replied September 22, 2022

"Much obliged to you, JASHOE.

Stay Connected...