Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brüm

Nice App, I use it to synchronise my Amazon account with my Shopify account, I can see all the orders directly on Shopify. Also really good customer service, they will help you with everything

March 2, 2022

Thankful to you, Brüm, for leaving us such a heavenly review. We are glad that you adored our services,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the engraving for you.

There are various exercises to be performed while moving the listings on Amazon, so it may require a push to see. In any case, when you become familiar with the setting, it works quicker than your desire.
We are always open to discussions on Suggestions, requirements, and concerns. Ever feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who is always available to assist you with all your queries!

BellaNiecele

helped me with listings step by step so happy! Thank you very much and totally will use this app for a long time and highly recommend! listing process was very smooth and totally helpful.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, BellaNiecele. We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving each client extraordinary support, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

The team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As the app has bulk actions, Template section, within a few minutes, you can optimize/customize your product listing. You do not need to update everything from your Shopify store.

Please stay connected with us !!

AQUAticus Bamboo

The support is really awesome. Ankit helped me super fast, patient and with immediate solutions to every issue I came up with on the multichannel importer. This has been one of the best (if not the best) assistances ever. Thank you very much!

March 2, 2022

Thanks, AQUAticus Bamboo, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and are glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.

Team CedCommerce!

woodshopbits.com

I was using another app and there technical support went from good to bad. The folks at CED Commerce have been trying very hard to explain the new Amazon app and have made every effort to guide me through product templates. When you need help, Chat is open most always.

November 9, 2021

Thank you Woodshopbits.com for sharing your kind words with us here.

The Amazon integration automates your inventory syncing from the Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace. Through the Amazon integration app, you can list your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace in bulk.

The Template section reduces all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time.

Also with the help of a within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from there.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. We are available on Skype, WhatsApp, Email, Live chat support also can conduct a demo session.

We look forward to serving you again.

Basil101designs

Great app to sync Amazon orders. Excellent customer support. Abhipraya was very helpful, supportive and patient in answering to all my questions and responded right away to get things working. We also had online meet where he lead me to step by step guidance to make sure I am doing right thing. Highly recommend this app.

December 13, 2021

Hi Basil 101 Designs, Thank you for appreciating our efforts!!

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication.
We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. We are always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement them into the app.

Stay Connected!

topto

Prashant,service and response have been excellent. Useful, automating the orders and the tracking info between Shopify and Amazon

Much obliged to you Topto,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Remain Connected!

SIN-Pk2

Animesh Pandey, was my assistant, and I have such an awesome experience. he lead me to step by step what I need to do in order to have a great experience with the app. he did also help me personally through google meet in order to make sure I am doing the right thing. overall experience 5 stars.

March 2, 2022

Much obliged to you, SIN-Pk2, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Please don't hesitate to connect with us.

Artiphany

I'm currently using the app. Extremely useful, automating the orders and the tracking info between Shopify and Amazon (we used to do this manually, now everything is automated).
User friendly interface, it has all features to be relieved from some daily manual actions.
Customer service is extremely helpful and reactive (a few hours to fix a problem, available on WhatsApp and Skype, professionals).
I highly recommend this app

Hello Artiphany,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

It's great to see that you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as Order syncing, bulk uploads, inventory management, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I've tried a few and been frustrated to say the least. THIS format is not only easy to understand and use, but customer service is so fast to respond if you do need help. I've greatly appreciated being able to easily make changes and see it working! yay!

December 13, 2021

Thank you, Bea's Bayou Skincare, for leaving us such an excellent review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

ClassyMissyWorld

What Can i say? I do not havr anything negative to say regarding this app. It is excellent. The support team ! Oh my God, i have never seen a support team so knowleadgeable , supportive and patient. I was having some problems with the app, they were very patient with me . They help me resolved the problem. Thank you so much for everything. You are the best.

Hello Classy Missy World,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on the "Shopify app store" with community users.