Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gadget Lab Australia

Great time, saves a lot of time. The support team is A+, Praveen has been legendary throughout his support.

December 13, 2021

Much obliged to you, Gadget Lab Austrailia.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Mustang Survival USA

Let me start by saying that Animesh from the Amazon by CedCommerce team has gone above and beyond to support our onboarding with this app to our Shopify Plus marketplace. We have multiple businesses with a large catalog of items that required custom templates for us to be able to launch our products when we wanted and how we wanted, and Animesh has taken the time to walk us through the intricacies of Amazon, their app and he has proactively continued our communication and follow up via multiple mediums. We can't recommend this app enough along with the support that Animesh and his team have provided to date.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, Mustang Survival USA, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

We are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system to make you familiar with the app workflow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Sik City

We have just started using this app and it is showing great promise connecting out Shopify products to Amazon. The customer service is excellent and available whenever we have any problems. Well done!

Thank you for the appreciation Sik City,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

JoePaul's

I've been using the app since they rolled it out and I've had great results. I'm approving orders from my phone all day and they're being routed to my fulfillment team right away. What I like most is the support I've received since using the app. They respond within minutes of my requests and they've always followed up on them quickly. All in all, I'd say they've done an excellent job with this integration. I'd recommend using it.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, JoePaul's, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Fraté Maté

Very good support in order to set up the app. Sync orders and inventory features are working very well. I recommend this app :)

Thankful to you Fraté Maté,

We are happy to see your positive review and glad to have a sublime client like you. Our application is reliably based on automation. It successfully incorporates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so your listings can get recorded quickly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are gotten subsequently from the Amazon store to your Shopify store.

Our team is reliably accessible to support you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Brüm

Nice App, I use it to synchronise my Amazon account with my Shopify account, I can see all the orders directly on Shopify. Also really good customer service, they will help you with everything

March 2, 2022

Thankful to you, Brüm, for leaving us such a heavenly review. We are glad that you adored our services,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the engraving for you.

There are various exercises to be performed while moving the listings on Amazon, so it may require a push to see. In any case, when you become familiar with the setting, it works quicker than your desire.
We are always open to discussions on Suggestions, requirements, and concerns. Ever feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who is always available to assist you with all your queries!

BellaNiecele

helped me with listings step by step so happy! Thank you very much and totally will use this app for a long time and highly recommend! listing process was very smooth and totally helpful.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, BellaNiecele. We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving each client extraordinary support, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

The team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As the app has bulk actions, Template section, within a few minutes, you can optimize/customize your product listing. You do not need to update everything from your Shopify store.

Please stay connected with us !!

AQUAticus Bamboo

The support is really awesome. Ankit helped me super fast, patient and with immediate solutions to every issue I came up with on the multichannel importer. This has been one of the best (if not the best) assistances ever. Thank you very much!

March 2, 2022

Thanks, AQUAticus Bamboo, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and are glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.

Team CedCommerce!

woodshopbits.com

I was using another app and there technical support went from good to bad. The folks at CED Commerce have been trying very hard to explain the new Amazon app and have made every effort to guide me through product templates. When you need help, Chat is open most always.

November 9, 2021

Thank you Woodshopbits.com for sharing your kind words with us here.

The Amazon integration automates your inventory syncing from the Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace. Through the Amazon integration app, you can list your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace in bulk.

The Template section reduces all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time.

Also with the help of a within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from there.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side. We are available on Skype, WhatsApp, Email, Live chat support also can conduct a demo session.

We look forward to serving you again.

Basil101designs

Great app to sync Amazon orders. Excellent customer support. Abhipraya was very helpful, supportive and patient in answering to all my questions and responded right away to get things working. We also had online meet where he lead me to step by step guidance to make sure I am doing right thing. Highly recommend this app.

December 13, 2021

Hi Basil 101 Designs, Thank you for appreciating our efforts!!

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication.
We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. We are always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement them into the app.