Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Arrak Outdoor USA

Time spent using app 1 day

Really happy with the support it was very easy to understand! Excited about listing with Amazon. I recommend this app.

"Hello Arrak Outdoor USA,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app very well.

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you.

Thanks!

AAA Beauty

I find very helpful when I have a problem using Amazon by CedCommerce. Guy was very helpful to resolve the issue I have. Thank you!

"Much obliged to you AAA Beauty,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centers around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!"

Extreme-Sets

Awesome job in getting all the help I needed on setting up my listings. Been wanting to this for a long time now. Great to finally be able to upload my items. Walked me through step by step and worked out all the errors. Excellent job!

"Hello Extreme-Sets,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Jilu

Location France

Est ce que c'est une blague ? Application très très difficile à mettre en place, pour ma part je n'y suis toujours pas arrivée mais surtout le service client?? Qui organise des meetings et demande de l'argent pour la mise en route ! C'est une application certifiée Shopify ça ?? Cela respecte vos régles ??

Flexitags

Wow, what great support from this App team, especially Mohd, he was so helpful and patient. Mohd helped me through all the requirement to launch on Amazon, I'm excited to see us go live once we have our Brand approved by Amazon. Mohd...you are a star and a great ambassador for the App

"Hello Flexitags,

Hercules Carlin

Time spent using app 1 day

Very Good Service, very patient and wise, available, knowledgeable Very Very satisfied good sense of humour

"Hello Hercules Carlin,

VICAMAFASHION

Great support I was having some difficulties to use the app they solved my issue and made it so easy to understand the app.

"Thank you, VICAMAFASHION.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Nutrition Faktory

Great support! Always available to help with any issue you might be having! They answer the chat feature immediately

July 31, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Nutrition Faktory, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support of each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

BÓNVEVI

Great app and very good service. CedCommerce makes everything run much smoother. Thank you for all your help!

July 31, 2022

"Hi BÓNVEVI, We are happy to know that you cherished your experience.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

Fashionconfess

I have used this apps cedcommerce and they're are awesome help me above and beyond ... I am very happy and thankful for all the knowledges and helps I got from them. they were friendly and patient with me and I highly recommend them ... you won't be disappointed.

July 31, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Fashionconfess.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected..