Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Greenery Unlimited

Fabulous customer service! They reply right away and assist quickly. They even jumped 0n a call with me to work through my issues right then and there. Highly recommend.

March 2, 2022

Hi, Greenery Unlimited, Thank you for appreciating our efforts!!

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. We are always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement them into the app.

Stay Connected!

Wow Adore

The "always available" support is important for anyone new to integrating Shopify and Amazon. Support levels have been over the top for a Shopify app. Well done.

March 2, 2022

Thank you, Wow Adore, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

The Neon Garage

Very useful app and it does what it is supposed to do. I've also worked with the support team to resolve a couple of issues I had and they were very responsive and worked quickly to get my issues resolved.

Hello, The Neon Garage,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, inventory management, profiling, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

Evolution Power Tools USA

The level of support is genuinely better than any other company I have worked with. Everytime I have a question or a bespoke request for our needs, they respond instantly and solve the request very quickly.
We are currently connecting our shopify stores to our SAP B1 databases, which needs specific elements mapping from orders and to products correctly. CED have done everything we have asked and the testing has been successful. A far better experience than dealing with Amazon themselves. We have been using the eBay app by CED for over 2 years aswell and it has been a joy to use when managing pricing and inventory.

Hello Evolution Power Test USA

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation. We are always ready for the customizations requested by our valuable clients.

The Amazon integration app integrates the Shopify Store with the Amazon marketplace. When the app gets installed in the Shopify store, then the Shopify products get imported into the app first then after through Template concept (available in-app) after applying a set of rules on particular products, they can be uploaded either by bulk-action or by selection.
Bulk Actions helps you to reduce manual work & save your time.

We are always open for discussions on Suggestions, requirements, concerns, always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who is always available to assist you with all your queries!

Stay connected with us !!

Return of the Living Dead

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service, they helped us to set up our Amazon listings from the Shopify store. I would recommend for anybody looking for an easy solution to integrate both sales channels.

Hello, Return of the Living dead,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

FastingDice

These guys have been great. I've had some issues with getting my product on Amazon, but CedCommerce has held my hand and helped me every step of the way!

December 17, 2021

Thank you Fasting Dice for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on Amazon, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The Amazon integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per Amazon guidelines, you can easily list out your products on Amazon via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on Amazon through the app.
We know the complexities of Amazon, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos to make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

mohteedesign

Great app & customer service. Support helped get everything set it up which made everything smooth and easy

December 17, 2021

Thank you, Mohteedesign, for your appreciation.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

A Cheep Tee

I had so much trouble. It was all me. I'm new to Shopify and really wanted to use it with other channels. The support here is amazing! There was an error on Amazon (totally my fault) and I couldn't get items to sync. Support walked me through my errors and helped me get everything working. The app works perfectly! Since I'm new to Shopify (I always used WooCommerce) I've been trying out apps off and on. This one worked seamlessly. I highly recommend it!

Thank you A Cheep tee.

There are heaps of settings on Amazon, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old Amazon sellers who are effectively searching for automated things. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

Vitafacile shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super app and super assistance!!! I'm amazed by the quality of the app, really easy and by the quality of the assistance: quick, nice and very very helpful!!!!

December 17, 2021

Thank you Vitafacile Shop, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our Team will be happy to read your reviews.

The Amazon integration app is flexible with all the sellers(either they are new with Amazon or already selling). If any seller is unique for the Amazon marketplace, then we assign a team with a dedicated account manager who helps to set up the Amazon account with Amazon marketplace even if requires teamwork on the product listings.

For the new sellers, Amazon or can say all marketplace required too many settings & business policies so that the buyer & seller both do not face any trouble while buying & selling.

If the products are already listed on Amazon, then they can be managed easily through the Amazon integration app also new products can be uploaded in bulk. The Amazon integration app enables the syncing automatically for already/newly listed products also can manage the orders for those products.

Stay Connected with us!!

Tots Little Closet

Location Australia

So far so good! I have previously used another app for Amazon integration and failed to list any products. Amazon by CEDCOMMERCE is by far easier and straight forward to use. The team have also been a great help and a pleasure to work with.

Dear Tots Little CLoset,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As Amazon is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template, Profiling sections reduce all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on Amazon marketplace and can start earning from Amazon marketplace.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!