Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 11, 2022

Really helpful, the meetings were invaluable in helping me setup and I managed to get all of my products automatically listed on Amazon without having to manually add. Such a huge time saver. Thank you

Poultry Panels
Time spent using app: 4 days
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Thank you Poultry Panels, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!

August 11, 2022

This app works perfectly, I use it to map my products to amazon from Shopify and it's quite easy and simple. The staff and customer service provide efficient support. Definitely recommend this app. The app is easy to use.

Mattress Crafters
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Thank you so much Mattress Crafters.

Your words are valuable to us and they will definitely motivate us.

August 10, 2022

CedCommerce is a very helpful app to upload our products in amazon. The service the CedCommerce team is providing is exceptional!! I really really appreciate how they guide us with each step with great amount of patience. Keep up the good job guys. Thank you very much!!

Romeo Merino
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hello Romeo Merino,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, and docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

August 8, 2022

Assistenza perfetta di Mohd Shadab
Mi ha assistito passo passo al collegamento tra Shopify ed amazon
Grazie

Manù
Italy
Time spent using app: 13 days

Ciao Manù

Grazie per averci apprezzato; motiverà il nostro team a lavorare sodo. Siamo felici di vedere che ti è piaciuta molto la nostra app.

Dato che siamo sempre disponibili, non esitare a contattarci !!

August 8, 2022

Avinash was very helpful and talked through all the steps on how to upload my products from Shopify to Amazon. Highly recommend. Great service

Simran Ragi Collection
Time spent using app: 24 days

Hello Simran Ragi Collection

Thank you for appreciating us; it will motivate our team to work hard. We are happy to see that you liked our app very much.

As we are always available, feel free to reach out to us !!

Edited August 8, 2022

I have been working with their team for about a month now and everyone has been actively communicating. I am working on uploading several products and that requires a lot of work, guidance, and this team has been very patient & outstanding in helping me. I highly recommend them!

Thoughtful Unique Gifts - Uncommon Finds
Time spent using app: 6 months
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Much obliged to you, Thoughtful Unique Gifts, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Team CedCommerce!!

August 5, 2022

CedCommerce is a Great Very and useful App. The Support is knowledgeable, patient and goes extra miles to help!

Kezani Mart
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Thank you Kezani Mart for sharing your kind words with us here.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients, so we always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

August 4, 2022

Excellent support,Life saver ,he was great advised and They have plan business improved ,explain technical worked and best sell with amazon and shopyfiy. I am great full to time and worked.24 /7 they give support amazing.

global-5a85
Time spent using app: 2 months
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Thank you global-5a85 for the appreciation. We are happy to have a client like you.

Stay connected!

August 3, 2022

Fantastic app to integrate your Amazon account to Shopify and their help via what's app is great! Shubhi was so helpful!!

The Urban + The Mystic
Time spent using app: 11 months

Thank you !! The Urban + The Mystic

We are grateful to have your words. Your words matter a lot. Always feel free to reach out to us.

Team CedCommerce !!

August 3, 2022

Was very professional and helpful! Recommend! Very user friendly and easy to upload products to Amazon

EvolveConsciously
Time spent using app: About 2 months
CedCommerce replied September 20, 2022

Thank you so much EvolveConsciously for your appreciation !!

Stay connected with us in this way, we are always here to help you infinitely.

Thanks!