4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, intuitive interface, and reliable performance. They value the real-time syncing for accurate product listings and inventory updates, and appreciate the automation features for pricing and inventory management. The responsive and dedicated customer support, customization options, and performance analytics are also highly regarded. Compared to similar apps, it stands out for its superior flexibility, customization, and customer support.

August 10, 2023

In the wild world of e-commerce, where your moves decide your groove, choosing the right platform is like picking your dance partner – it’s gotta click. Enter CedCommerce and Codisto, both strutting their stuff to amp up the Shopify game.

But when the smoke clears and the lights dim, CedCommerce grabs the spotlight. It’s not just a platform; it’s the fuel for hustling startups and big shots alike, while Codisto, hanging in the background, can’t quite steal the show. So, whether you’re a fresh-faced dreamer aiming high or a seasoned player steering your ship, CedCommerce is the name of the game for e-commerce victory.

Paula Torres Shoes
4 days using the app
March 28, 2023

prompt response, patient and incredibly helpful, customer service was superb ! They were able to effectively guide me by navigating through the platform and show specific examples pertaining to the areas I requested clarification on, along with providing a concise recap and resources to reference should I need additional support.

On The Dot Shop
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 3, 2023

"Hi On The Dot Shop,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

Edited March 31, 2023

Highly recommend! Got great, fast, helpful service and fixed my issues. I had to ask for help several times, and was treated respectfully in every instance.
It's really good to have this service. I am not a computer guru and appreciate getting help in this area!

MnMDesigns
2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 3, 2023

"Hi MnMDesigns, We are happy to know that you cherished your experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

May 6, 2023

Customer support will help you through the whole process and help you set up everything! Highly suggest if you're a new to amazon seller that's looking for a productive integration app!

Blinic Beauty
4 months using the app
Edited April 24, 2023

Very helpful and quick to respond via live support. The team got to the bottom of our problem in only a few minutes! Thank you

KROF
7 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 26, 2023

"Thank you KROF, for such a great review.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority, thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We are committed to our clients. It's clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, and requirements with us, we will try to implement them into the app also please feel free to discuss them with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce!!"

Edited June 8, 2023

Excellent service. The team are quick to respond and very helpful. As a new seller I wouldn't have known what to do without their help. Always available when needed.

Fashion In Store
About 2 months using the app
July 12, 2023

The customer service told me only works on FIREFOX !!!

I tried to use on Chrome and Safari without success, returns the error:
"{"success":false,"code":"access_forbidden","message":"Access Forbidden"}"

DaRoAn
Spain
9 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 18, 2023

Hello DaRoAn,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It appears there was a misunderstanding regarding browser compatibility. While our app is optimized for Firefox, we understand that you may prefer to use other browsers like Chrome and Safari.

The error message you received, "Access Forbidden," is indeed unexpected.
Our team investigated this issue to ensure cross-browser functionality and resolved the error you encountered.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

Team CedCommerce

May 9, 2023

I haven’t submitted any product yet, but the customer service seems to be awesome. They have contacted me on WhatsApp to see if I need any help. Also they offer free consultation and they have recommended me some valuable advices.

Invincible Human
About 1 month using the app
April 17, 2023

The team was very helpful in aiding in the mapping of our Products on Amazon as Amazon can be quite picky with how you list the products. Thanks CED Commerce.

Red Bag
6 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 27, 2023

"Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here.

The Amazon integration automates your inventory syncing from the Shopify store to the Amazon marketplace. Through Amazon integration app, you can list your Shopify products on Amazon marketplace in bulk.

The Template section reduces all your manual work. The bulk actions do not require lots of time, within a few minutes, your products get listed on the Amazon marketplace and can start earning from there.

When any seller gets connected with CEDCOMMERCE, we assigned a personal account manager who assists them on each step and always has an answer for each query.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce"

Edited June 1, 2023

CedCommerce provided exceptional support. Her thoroughness and expertise were remarkable, and she went above and beyond to address my concerns. I highly recommend working with her.

Furthermore, Nupur's problem-solving skills were AMAZING. She proactively identified potential roadblocks and offered creative solutions to overcome them. Her attention to detail was remarkable, ensuring that all aspects of my requirements were carefully considered, and the proposed solutions were comprehensive.

Nupur's professionalism and dedication truly made a difference in my experience with CedCommerce. She not only met but exceeded my expectations, leaving me feeling confident in the decision to choose CedCommerce as my e-commerce partner.

Snarky Goods