Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HX Jewelry

The team is very responsible and helpful to all my questions. Working with the team to transfer my products to Amazon. Looking forward to working with this app for more features!

March 21, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

Art-Bubble

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Perfect, been waiting for CedCommerce to have this integration with Amazon, as all the other applications are so hard to manage. This app is exactly how I thought it will be. Fast customer support and so easy to use, highly recommended !!!

March 21, 2022

Much obliged to you, Art-Bubble, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Never hesitate to connect with us.

Royalfrisage

Time spent using app About 7 hours

The Customer Service is A1 Seriously. I was confused and was able to video chat with a representative the same day and they helped me with my issues! Thank you so much!

March 21, 2022

Thank you, Royalfrisage, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

XG Cargo

I usually go thru 3-5 apps before we find the one that is the best. This is my first download with Amazon and we won't look further. The app is great syncs and does everything it's supposed to do smoothly. The customer service and support is so good. One of the best. They are there instantaneously and have always taken care of us.

Hello, XG Cargo,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

adoredgift

Uploading products to Amazon is super easy and the support from CED is amazing you can always get someone to work with you on helping understand the process.

March 5, 2022

Thank you AdoreGift, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on Amazon, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.

SmallWonderGifts

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just downloaded this app after having a bad experience with another app on the store, 5 minutes later I had questions and the customer service was just amazing, helped in a few minutes, the interface looks easy to use, I can't wait to upload more products this way to Amazon. Thank you!

March 5, 2022

Thanks, SmallWonderGifts, we are glad to see that you discovered our application the best solution for your business.

We welcome you being a faithful client and are glad that you shared the word about us. Being an Integration service provider, we generally attempt to decrease human efforts and automate things for enhancing your experience every time you use our app.

Please stay Connected with us! We're always here for you.

FULL OF MERCH

Location Poland

I used this app to help me upload my products to amazon very easily, the customer service was very responsive and professional definitely reccomend !

March 5, 2022

Thank you, FULL OF MERCH. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As the app has bulk actions, Templates & Profiling sections, so within a few minutes, you can optimize/customize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store.

We are always open to discussions on Suggestions, requirements, and concerns. Always feel free to reach out to us!! We assign you a dedicated account manager who is still available to assist you with all your queries!

Please stay connected with us !!

thewishcrate

Location India

We are an online store that uses a 3PL and Facebook ads to run our business. There was recently a product which became unprofitable for us using facebook ads and we were sitting on a huge inventory of it. This app allowed us to seamlessly integrate the product on the Amazon platform while also allowing us to self-ship. so Amazon has been added to our sales channel. We was able to set it up and get it to run in a couple of days (with the help of their very patient customer service representative). The best part of using this app is the seamless integration. There are no changes in the backend. We don't have to separately keep inventory for amazon. The amazon orders will be processed like normal Shopify orders. I am. We are glad to have found this app when we needed it the most. The pricing stucture is also agreeable.

March 5, 2022

Thanks for your comments thewishcrate,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.
We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

Divine Delta

Their support is amazing in setting this up. has been super attentive and able to help me out with any question I have. They go above and beyond in comparison to any other Shopify app I've downloaded

March 5, 2022

Much obliged to you, Divine Delta.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected.

Rathi Silks

Location India
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Customer service is top Notch! Would like to use it for a long time! Hoping that they won't change the pricing.

March 5, 2022

Thank you, Rathi Silks, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

To test the app, we offer the FREE plan with the app so that you can before choosing the subscription plan; you can check the app properly.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!