Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Modern Mom

Abhripraya was the best support ever. He has helped me starting up with starting up and walked me through everything. I really appreciate that I can speak to him at any time through WhatsApp as well. This is 100% the best customer Support I have had from the time I started my Online Store. He needs a promotion!!!!

March 5, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

globrightjewelry

I love all of CedCommerce's integration apps. And I stick with them because their support truly is the best in world.

March 5, 2022

Thank you, globrightjewelry | for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority.
thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

StuffGinaSaysStore

Not only is this a wonderful intergration, but the support team is AMAZING! they are available what seems like 24/7 to help with any questions. I can't reccomend this highly enough

Hello StuffGinaSaysStore,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Pinzol

Location Portugal

Great App, easy to use. The most important part is the support from the Customer Service which is just amazing. I had an issue listing the products and they provided a 5 stars support. I highly recommend.

March 5, 2022

Much obliged to you, Pinzol, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Unnecessary Things

App works well. It had some issues in the start but the devs fixed it. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell in amazon

March 5, 2022

Thank you Unnecessary Things for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on Amazon, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The Amazon integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per Amazon guidelines, you can easily list out your products on Amazon via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on Amazon through the app.
We know the complexities of Amazon, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos to make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

necklacebeauty

I am very happy your app and service. All problems are solved which I face till now. Even, you helped to me through Google meet 3 times!!!

March 3, 2022

Much obliged to you, necklacebeauty. We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Cricket Best Buy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app and customer service. There are very few apps that provide 24/7 customer service. I had a minor issue and they resolved it within minutes. I have tried other amazon integration apps before but this is the best one.

March 3, 2022

Thank you Cricket Best Buy for understanding & your appreciation.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!

Skiff Life

Months later, we are still very happy. Great support! We've tried 2 or 3 apps since Shopify discontinued their Amazon Sales Channel and they've been terrible. Amazon by CedCommerce is a LIFE-SAVER if you sell on Amazon. The support is amazing and the app itself is very easy to use. Great job, CedCommerce!

Hello, Skiff Life,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Middle Of Nowhere Creations

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

This App is fantastic as it is easy to flow through and map your products. The support from the CedCommerce crew has been awesome. Definitely recommend this app for integration with amazon!

March 2, 2022

Thank you, Middle Of Nowhere Creations, We are glad to see your review for the Amazon integration app.

The Amazon integration app lists your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on Amazon.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and implement it into the App.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

Oates Bikes

I was struggling to understand how the Amazon process worked and the steps required needed to send my feed from Shopify. Once I found the CedCommerce app I required assistance in setting up both Amazon Seller and The Shopify app.
Praveen the support engineer from CedCommerce was superb and very helpful with setting up both platforms. From setting up a WhatsApp group so guide me through the steps too follow up calls and suggestions on how to make the feed better. I highly recommend this app and the support team, if you are thinking about selling with Amazon.

March 2, 2022

"Thank you, Oates Bikes, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!