Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BAG IT UP

Team was a great help to me. They were very patient with me while I tried to figure things out. I was able to get the correct information needed. I was instructed on how to get a generic barcode and apply for the GTIN exemption.

"Much obliged to you, BAG IT UP,

We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Ksproducers

I use this app to map my products to amazon from shopify and its quite easy and simple. The staff and customer service provide efficient support. Definitely recommend this app.

"Hello, Ksproducers,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!
Team CedCommerce"

tastytees22

This app has been critical in providing the connective tissue with Amazon. So far we have uploaded nearly 800 products and haven't run into any problems with orders coming through. Their support team has also been very responsive to each inquiry and typically have any types of questions or hiccups resolved within 24 hours.

"Hye tastytees22,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

Gladico Foods

We just started using this app and so far the guys are very helpful, they ensure that our products are uploaded correctly on amazon and gave more insight into using the app better. I am happy we don't have to worry about missing orders and tracking inventory because this app does all the hard work for us. Happy CedCommerce user.

"Hello Gladico Foods,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce."

Better Voice

The customer support was incredible. Helped me get products uploaded to Amazon very well. Even had zoom calls and immediate chat support. It was great.

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Better Voice, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

SimplyASP Tech

I was able to use this app to link my Shopify products to my Amazon seller account. For the most part, everything was successfully linked so there were no issues are far as not counting inventory sold. This allowed us to keep track of inventory very accurately across multiple Shopify apps and platforms. I recommend this app as it approaches inventory in very flexible ways so there is more than one way to do an inventory-related task. User friendly too, so any beginner can learn what to do and pick it up quickly.

"Hi SimplyASP Tech,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

Bondi Vibes

Location Australia

WOW - the CEDcommerce team were so helpful setting up the product fee and even helping me with Amazon related questions i had. I think they have 24hour support as help was always instant when first setting up the store - they were very helpful in guiding me and providing the solutions - thank you so much

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Bondi Vibes, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

Team Cedcommerce!!"

Teegarb

Excelent App, I use it daily for my listings. Highly recommended and great customer service, thank you

"Greetings Teegarb,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Babyworth

Location Australia

Excellent APP with very good service help a lot! It certainly save lot of time and make everything much easier to sell products in AMAZON! Thanks a lot!

"Hello Babyworth,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

For Women USA

Location Dominican Republic

Not much to say. Outstanding customer service!
Amazon is a little complicated to list products; however, this team has done a tremendous job helping us on this matter. They keep a follow-up on my case, are very proactive, and are always willing to support me. Excellent experience.

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, For Women USA.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...