Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

Oates Bikes

I was struggling to understand how the Amazon process worked and the steps required needed to send my feed from Shopify. Once I found the CedCommerce app I required assistance in setting up both Amazon Seller and The Shopify app.
Praveen the support engineer from CedCommerce was superb and very helpful with setting up both platforms. From setting up a WhatsApp group so guide me through the steps too follow up calls and suggestions on how to make the feed better. I highly recommend this app and the support team, if you are thinking about selling with Amazon.

March 2, 2022

"Thank you, Oates Bikes, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

The Sawmill Shop

This is a very well written app with good documentation. The interface is clean and allows quick editing. Amazon is complicated to deal with but this app makes it much more manageable. Support is also excellent, they helped me get my listings set up from the start. Highly recommend.

March 2, 2022

Hello The Sawmill Shop,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as bulk uploads, inventory management, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.

Papaws Garden Supply LLC

I had an issue with an amazon order not downloading into shopify. I asked for help first in chat and then switched to WhatsApp. The issue was resolved very quickly, the order came into my store and it was filled immediately. I had this also happen once with Walmart Marketplace. Again, everyone in customer service was extremely helpful. I can not say enough about how they have guided and helped me. Yogesh, Shipra and the other people there do a great job.
Ken, owner Papaw's Garden Supply LLC

February 18, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

Raséya

Excellent service by the guys at CedCommerce. I was impressed with their knowledge on trouble-shooting. Worth going with these guys!

Hello Raséya

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.

B RAJA INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS

the Excellent support team and good app for my amazon bussines full atomation sync shopify to amazon seller account .

Greetings B Raja International Express,

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account also assists you in getting more & more sales on marketplaces.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Kay Joujou

It is difficult to start, difficult to do it alone. If you need to begin your sale, CedCommerce is the best App. I am not saying that because they will help you make money fast, but because of the customer service and the disponibility they have. Whenever you need something, only one text, one sms right after they are here. I recommend the app and their services.

February 18, 2022

Thank you Kay Joujou for your judgment and your recognition.

There are heaps of settings on Amazon, so this may be the purpose behind the complexities. Therefore, we have built up this application for new and old Amazon sellers who are effectively searching for automated things.

The Amazon integration app lists your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Price, Inventory, etc. as per the marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps. After making the changes, you can upload the products on Amazon.

There are many actions to be performed while sending the products for listings on Amazon, so it may take time to understand, but once you become familiar with the setting, it works faster than your expectations.

The account manager helps you from the starting to complete setup of the Amazon account and helps you get more & more sales on marketplaces.

Team CedCommerce!

Travel Buggy

Great customer service and a very responsive team! Kaushik Srivastava was super helpful throughout the entire troubleshooting process. He resolved the issue on his end and I didn't even have to lift a finger.

Pretty Is Boutique

This app is hard to use for first timers, but Geetika is a true professional who is trying to help me work out the listings. She is doing an excellent job!

February 18, 2022

Much obliged to you, Pretty Is Boutique.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...

Pillow-Fight

Works very well to map orders to and from Amazon. Major time saver! I like how it scans your Amazon listings once a day and maps them to the Shopify listings automatically.

Much obliged to you Pillow-Fight,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Paradisus Signature

I had a session with Shubhi Awasthi. It was very helpful and to the point. I was guided through by sharing my screen and it was an efficient demo.

February 18, 2022

Thank you, Paradisus Signature, We are glad to see your review for the Amazon integration app.

The Amazon integration app lists your Shopify products on the Amazon marketplace. As sellers manage online selling through a central location but sometimes they need to update the Title, Description, Inventory, etc. as per the marketplace's guidelines; that is why our development team has given this management in our integration apps.

With this management, without managing the listings from Shopify, you can manage & update the product's information from the App. You need to off the syncing of the particular field from the configuration section of the App that will disable the syncing from Shopify to the App and then, after from the App, update the products' information. After making the changes, you can upload the products on Amazon.