Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

goodseedclothing.com

glitches, SKUs don't match. Wasted a full day with support trying to figure out the bugs. Not worth it, I'm looking elsewhere.

Annataa

Location India
Time spent using app About 7 hours

If you are looking for a product feed app like the ones for Meta or Google then this is not for you. They do not support meta fields so you will have to type/paste all your attributes manually. This app is only good (have not tried it) for order syncing, which is useless for someone using FBA, Easy Ship, order fulfilment platforms or even Zapier!

MYCASE FC

Location France

I've been waiting for 3 days for an answer to my request, I've been strolling from whatsapp groups to other groups. From the beginning I indicated my request And in the end: negative response, WHILE THEY KNOW MY QUERY FROM THE BEGINNING I strongly advise against.

Crypto Clothing Factory

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Almost good but their templates function doesn't work so the whole app is useless. Even having a template I still get an error that a category needs to be selected. This app must have been developed by toddlers. Absolutely pathetic.

ErikRayo.com

Do not download, moreover DO NOT pay at all. It took them 1 week and a half to post 1 item they couldnt figure out how to. I sell Jewely, it shouldnt had been that hard. I downloaded another app: Amazon by Codisto. And they helped me upload over 400 products in 2-4 days!

Jilu

Location France

Est ce que c'est une blague ? Application très très difficile à mettre en place, pour ma part je n'y suis toujours pas arrivée mais surtout le service client?? Qui organise des meetings et demande de l'argent pour la mise en route ! C'est une application certifiée Shopify ça ?? Cela respecte vos régles ??

YardSaleCGT

Time spent using app About 2 months

Dose not keep synchronized with my Amazon. It says it published 18 of 250 products and On Amazon only 7 products are showing. I removed a laptop no longer available 3 days ago and the app shows 1 in stock and published. Even the free version of this app is to expensive considering the time cost. NO Customer support! Today I uninstall this. I wish I could uninstall this. I do Not see a way!

BootsOrBlood

Time spent using app About 1 month

Was told repeatedly that they would help me start selling on Amazon. 2 weeks later and i had to go use another app/service.When i asked questions,theyd stop responding.

Headwaters Bamboo

Can't upload to Amazon without multiple errors. Worked with four different reps in chat over four days and they'd promise to fix and then the next day I'd log back in and nothing changed. Too much heavy lifting to just get the Shopify catalog ported over to Amazon with this tool.

Jenston Girl

Compared to other apps I used, it's double taxation using this app. When you make a sale on amazon they will take their fees and the tax off the top then transfer what's left to you. The app calculates everything. Now it's tax time and I'm wondering how I am going to explain this to the tax people.

Previous 1