Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YardSaleCGT

Dose not keep synchronized with my Amazon. It says it published 18 of 250 products and On Amazon only 7 products are showing. I removed a laptop no longer available 3 days ago and the app shows 1 in stock and published. Even the free version of this app is to expensive considering the time cost. NO Customer support! Today I uninstall this. I wish I could uninstall this. I do Not see a way!

BootsOrBlood

Was told repeatedly that they would help me start selling on Amazon. 2 weeks later and i had to go use another app/service.When i asked questions,theyd stop responding.

Headwaters Bamboo

Can't upload to Amazon without multiple errors. Worked with four different reps in chat over four days and they'd promise to fix and then the next day I'd log back in and nothing changed. Too much heavy lifting to just get the Shopify catalog ported over to Amazon with this tool.

Jenston Girl

Compared to other apps I used, it's double taxation using this app. When you make a sale on amazon they will take their fees and the tax off the top then transfer what's left to you. The app calculates everything. Now it's tax time and I'm wondering how I am going to explain this to the tax people.

LaDrea

Horrible customer service, communication is difficult and you end up spending a lot of time reading links on how to make the corrections. I am disconnecting my store from this app. If you want to text back and forth all day and repeat yourself over and over then this is the app for you. My Amazon store has been sitting with errors for months and they keep telling me it is due to the images, my store was hooked up without any errors before I changed over to their free plan, this was not a good decision on my part.

grrnstore

This app does not work as advertised, at least if it work for some; it does not work for our store. I doubt the 5 stars review on this app. We keep getting different errors at different times. We had to finally delete the app off our store. No one from CedCommerce could resolved this issues without getting another issue. Wasting of time!

Materia Store

AVOID. Slow product information sync, no notifications for Failed Orders, difficult navigation within the app, complicated process for linking products. Customer support is slow, rude, unhelpful, struggles with communication.