4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and time-saving capabilities. It's praised for its reliability, intuitive interface, and responsive customer support. The app supports various platforms and offers customization to meet specific business needs. Merchants also value the real-time syncing and automation features, such as pricing and inventory management rules, which improve efficiency and keep information up-to-date. Many report a significant positive impact on their businesses due to these features.

Edited March 5, 2024

Got served as I was supposed to :)

Bravery
3 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Manu was very helpful!! Great customer service!!

Captain Grappo's
About 2 months using the app
January 14, 2024

the team are very supportive, especially Raju. Thank you guy you made the application very easy with your support

Trendy Treasures
United Arab Emirates
About 2 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Struggled at first with this app but the Chat Agent was able to walk me through my issues. Pretty Simple fix Thank You!

Puncheons 84 Outdoors
6 days using the app
March 2, 2024

CedCommerce's online assistance with syncing Shopify and Amazon was exceptional! Their team's expertise and dedication ensured a seamless integration. Their responsive communication and tailored solution to my issue exceeded my expectations! Thanks to CedCommerce!!

Re-Tail Threads
About 6 hours using the app
March 20, 2024

very efficient and great service

Tiny Treasure
24 days using the app
December 18, 2023

Gets our Amazon FBM orders into Shopify easily!

TRUFF
Over 2 years using the app
January 25, 2024

Mohd helped me with getting my account set up and synced up to amazon

Catwalk Rugs
8 days using the app
May 3, 2024

Great service and support, CedCommerce was able to setup my Shopify store successfully. Thank you!

TDPEP Marine Store
15 minutes using the app
CedCommerce replied May 6, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it!

We are thrilled that you liked the experience with the Amazon app. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Best regards,

CedCommerce

January 15, 2024

The business analysts were very helpful and expedited my needs very quickly !!

Detox Clay World