Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Goli

I was struggling with a specific issue and the customer service team with the live chat was extremely helpful in fixing the issue.

EFX USA

Randy at EFX So far, so good. Lyn was terrific. Really knew how to help me set it up and was EXTREMELY patient. I hope the service works as well as the setup.

Griply LLC

They will mislead you into thinking you need to link your products. If you go over the order limit on Amazon they will charge you a high rate on shopify and tell you to switch to a paid monthly plan to get rid of the fees. DO NOT USE!

Mon Shampoing

disaster - 6 weeks no solutions for listing issues of parent items and all the variations, followed all their instructions, customer service NON existent, failed to fix any issues and after 6 weeks sent me a confirmation that my listings are back to individual listings instead of variations under one parent - meaning whoever is handling the issue has no clue what they are doing, they dont follow up, dont respond and avoid giving their CEO contact info, 6 weeks and still my listings are NOT working as their app advertises, after following all their instructions, they keep blaming Amazon and never take responsibility - lets see how much longer we have to wait, lose sales and receive ZERO communication from the so called Amazon App recommended by Shopify

Clark & Mayfield

This app can connect to Amazon in many ways, and has a lot of nice automated functions! It can mostly likely do exactly what you want, but do be very careful setting it up! I accidentally linked the wrong SKUs at Amazon, and this app changed my FBA skus to FBM. Make sure you link the correct SKUs! Also, you must Activate the product before it will do anything, regardless of which subscription you are on.

Twindlesticks

I was skeptical about using Amazon by Codisto because I never heard of them, but Shopify recommended them in the portal, and so I gave it a try. I am very pleased with their customer support. I sell on Amazon and have a GTIN exemption and was having issues with the synch. Rain from their team assisted me immediately. They knew what to do and where to go to get my products synched between Shopify and Amazon. Thank you Codisto!!

Thanks for your review!
So glad you were able to get your products synced and connect to our support team quickly and effectively.

Your Space. Your Design.

We recently linked Codisto to our Shopify store and upon linking we came across some technical issues due to the variations however, it literally took 5 mins to get in touch with their customer live chat support and we had the pleasure to work with Genner, which provided an outstanding customer service experience. He was very patient and resolved the issue all while staying connected. I’m so happy with the support and recommend Codisto!

October 18, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We understand the complexity of linking to Amazon and we want to make this as painless as possible. We're glad Genner was able to do that for you! I'm sure he will be very happy with "an outstanding customer service experience" Thank You 😁

Pals Socks

I just got off an extremely helpful phone call with Ali. She helped us through all of the attribute mapping and answered our difficult technical questions to help us understand just exactly how the app can work best for us. I do wish the app was a tiny bit more intuitive, so that I could have fixed some errors / figured a few things out on my own, BUT the great customer support made up for all of that, and now I understand the ins-and-outs. THANK YOU ALI!!!! You were a pleasure to work with! We are excited to get this into action for our business :D

Thanks for your review!
We're very happy to hear our Support team were able to help with understanding some of the errors, and yes it can be quite complex at times. I'm sure Ali will be pleased with your review too! 😎

Greensparks Technology

Great app, and they have great customer service. Makes life a LOT simpler - I can now deal with listings and orders directly in Shopify.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad to hear you love the app and our amazing Customer Support team.
Don't hesitate to chat with us if you have further enquiries 😎

Mataplay

Fantastic bridge, exactly what i needed and top rate support on chat. Recommended if you want shopify as a central hub, takes the pain away from manual order creation from one system to another. All centralized making things pain-free and highly convenient

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear this was a painless process for you and a convenient one. Our Support team are amazing and we're glad you agree 😎
They are available 24/7 - please reach out anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10