Amazon by Codisto , 리뷰 690개

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 1%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 6%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 3월 23일

Awesome customer service! 24/7 at that. Very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app. Thanks to Joy V!

The Slippery Soap
앱 사용 시간: 3일
2023년 3월 23일

Great Customer Service. They helped me with my problems so far, very fast.
Hopefully I can get all of my listings up soon.

Stoner Trading
앱 사용 시간: 대략 2개월
2023년 3월 23일

I am very happy and satisfied with the customer service, great communication skills and i was able to sort out my listing.
I will highly recommend using ths app. Thank you very much.

Medusa Bikinis
앱 사용 시간: 대략 2시간
2023년 3월 20일

Joy B was very helpful.. Since Im new to Shopify I know I'm going to be contacting support again. wish I can get the same representative all the time. Thanks so much!

In-Exterior Pro Designs LLC
앱 사용 시간: 대략 2개월

Thanks for your review!
JoyB will be thrilled with your comments - thank you from Joy! You can always ask for Joy when you next need to reach out :)

2023년 3월 20일

The customer service is fast, helpful, and convenient. They ensure your questions are answered and follow up with any updates when needed.

Shop at Felicity
앱 사용 시간: 6일

Thanks for your review!
Glad to hear your interaction with our support team has been a positive one! Please reach out anytime!

2023년 3월 19일

Love this app its amazing has completely changed things for me. I now have more time to do the things I love. It runs my store seamlessly in the background with Amazon. Super highly recommend!

Gutter Edge™
앱 사용 시간: 17일
답글 Codisto개 2023년 3월 23일

Wow! Thanks for your recommendation!
It's so wonderful to hear you now have time to do the things you love! How cool is that :) We are super excited to have you on board, please reach out anytime!

2023년 3월 17일

As you probably know, there are basically two choices right now - this app and CEDCommerce. I've tried both and this one is better by far. It is true that it is very difficult to get everything running - BUT - every snag I hit was an issue on Amazon's side, not Codisto's side. There are like 100 hoops to jump through before you can get listed on Amazon - but once you've done that - this app makes it extremely easy to integrate Shopify and Amazon. I talked to customer service multiple times (each time thinking that it was a Codisto problem but they were extremely patient with me and helped me through). Only one of these agents was less than helpful - the others were all amazing.

Doubletake

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad our support team has been able to work with you and walk you through resolving issues. Amazon can be a little challenging at times and yes there are plenty of hoops! But our team are very knowledgeable in these "hoops" and knows and understand the workarounds :) Please reach out anytime!

2023년 3월 17일

Very happy with customer service. The support is super responsive—they reply to the live chat quickly.

Naked Armor Razors
앱 사용 시간: 1년 초과
2023년 3월 16일

Very comfortable and speedy handing.

Thank you very much for your support. Joy thanks for your fast response.

XDaySale
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 시간: 2개월

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear we could help resolve your issues quickly and efficiently! Please reach out anytime!

2023년 3월 14일

It took me a long time to try and list my product . Joy V Set everything up for me in less than 5 minutes. Im very Happy with his service.

PutoByAlian
앱 사용 시간: 13일
답글 Codisto개 2023년 3월 15일

Thanks for your review!
Wow, speedy Joy :) So glad we could resolve your issues super quickly! Please reach out anytime.