Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crypto Clothing Factory

Time spent using app 1 day

App is completely useless and terrible. If your inventory is managed by a 3rd party app (as is the case for most every dropshipper) the app will not recognize this and will assign everything a value of 1. The descriptions do not transfer over. So many errors and bugs trying to set it up. Do not waste your time if you are a dropshipper. this app is completely useless.

ANT Stores

GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE !!! We sell area rugs. I changed the shipping settings becs of the price hike. I made the change on Amazon Seller Central. And after every change, the setting was being returned to the previous shipment rate. Tried so many times. Still same. But today I noticed that this garbage app had a shipping box for the listing. I initially thought it was just for information. There is no "Select Shipping" option. You can manually write whatever you want! So, I copied the shipping rate's name from Seller Central and pasted it in the box. And guess what. Problem solved. But there is a bigger problem. Who is gonna pay my loss for the extra shipping charges this app caused to me?? Shopify's free app for Amazon was far more greater than this one. We only need this for inventory tracking and nothing else. I have to pay $60 every month, just to keep the inventory quantities correct. I do not use any other specs of the app. And yet it causes me more money loss. There is nothing in the app which can help me make my work easier or more efficient. Shopify removed its own app, and left us with this. Either you pay $60 or you pay $60...

September 20, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
The shipping box is actually a feature on Codisto that allows you to set the Shipping Group for a product that you are trying to list or already listing on Amazon. Our support team is available 24/7, a quick chat with them could have resolved this.

Shopify removing their app, this is directed at Shopify and not Codisto.

Del Bello's Designs

This is one of the worst apps ever. Avoid at all cost. It does NOT do what it CLAIMS to do. It has caused me to oversell on many occasions. The most frustrating part is that it does NOT transfer new listings to Amazon. One had to manually do redundant work with listing on both Shopify and then, once again, on Amazon. Who has time for this? Support is never helpful. They just say...yes, YOU have to do this and YOU have to do that....OK...what am I paying YOU for? Haha! Stay away.

August 8, 2022

This does not reflect the majority of the feedback given by other merchants.
We have reached out many times for another face-to-face meeting, to no avail.
We would kindly ask to be given the opportunity to help.

Crazy Awesome Socks

This APP is not very useful and ridiculously prided for small business owners. I will never use another Codisto App ever again. AVOID AVOID AVOID, ACTUALLY RUN AWAY if you see by Codisto.

June 28, 2022

We always welcome feedback,
However in this case you have given us a 1 star for:
No reason?
No reaching out to our support team?
No response from our reach out to you?
We would welcome the opportunity to assist you with our app.

Yogo

STAY AWAY UPDATE: since this writing, they have twice more simply stopped syncing, (without explanation) causing us to get our store shut down TWICE more. If it happens again we will use our access to our Amazon store that took me 10 years to build. Infuriating!! Review: They have completely screwed us on several occasions. If you go over the order limit on your plan, they just stop syncing then shut off your account. Their answer is "kindly monitor your order limits". We lost our Prime status, our seller rating was damaged, and had numerous angry customers and cancellations. There was no notification that the orders had stopped syncing. They pushed a sync once I chatted with them and bought the more expensive plan, but when I suggested they credit us a few months, they wanted me to delete this review in exchange for crediting us two months. Zero responsibility was taken.

June 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.
We are extremely sad that payment notifications were not sent due to unsubscribing from Codisto emails. This has since been resolved.

There are no expectations to remove the review until you are satisfied with the app's performance.

PharmacyTrainer, Inc.

Impossible to contact tech support by telephone. Always had problems. Accurate and easy control of our listings was impossible. Now that I have cancelled service, I cannot get control of my listings back

March 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
We have reached out directly to advise you need to contact Amazon Support. Our MWS access has been revoked and we no longer have access to your listings.

We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to have your Shopify products listed on Amazon. An onboarding call can be arranged.

Scent In The City

I have had an issue with the product syncing since I started to use it via this Codisto app. The first attempt at syncing nearly 200 SKUs- I sold out of 2 different items as the Codisto sync somehow caused these 2 items both valued over $60-$80 to be sold on Amazon at $1 and $2 per unit. After solving this issue and being assured that I wouldn't have issues syncing again, on 3 separate occasions I have had to open a ticket because my inventory wasn't syncing or my pricing wasn't syncing. I was told that from now on, my default settings for new syncs would automatically be set to "Store price" which has not been the case as I have just opened 2 new tickets regarding the same exact concern. I am really really trying to give this App a chance as I can see the major benefits it can bring, but these issues cannot keep happening. We add products daily and when we hit 1,000+ SKUs this is not an issue that can repeat itself, especially considering that we are paying over $700 a year to use the App after being forced to remove the Shopify Amazon app which was FREE! I will continue to give this App the benefit of a doubt, but I do ask that the developers take a look at some of these concerns as I am sure I am not the only one struggling.

Truth Soul Armor

I've had this app for going on 4 months now. It seems there is a disconnect between Amazon and Codisto. None of my products are coming through with parent/child variations. The t-shirts I am selling only have color and size variants, which should be simple. Codisto's response was for me to talk through customer service with Amazon, which completely defeats the purpose of having the app. If I wanted to go direct to Amazon, I would have. Seriously frustrating to waste $40/month for 4 months now with Amazon Seller Account only to have none of my products be able to be displayed correctly. Really friendly customer service, but not working quick enough for me. Finally decided to cut my losses and try a different sales channel/appl.

January 26, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
We are sorry to hear you have decided to try another app. We have reached out to explain Amazon does have the final say on listing and this would be the same with any app. We wish you well and will be happy to welcome you back should you change your mind.

BONYHUB

Disaster app, after installing this it created a dupliacte sales channel on my admin and messed up up my entire home page . still not able to recover from it . i am so distressed. Shopify has clearly emailed me that amazon by codistco has messed up by creating dupliacte channel and we cant support them entirely on shopify store. very upset with amazon codisto . Now codisto team is emailing me telling to do things in complicated way . fed up why did i install this app ?

January 14, 2022

I understand this must be very upsetting and frustrating. However, we do not control this part of the User Interface and we do not have permission to change your website. Please contact Shopify to confirm this is indeed a bug within their domain.

Lucky Puzzles

Not great at all. This app automatically canceled on us two separate times, this after I had confirmed our plan with a support specialist. Be very careful, as this caused us major complications fulfilling dozens of orders on Amazon due to lack of notification of cancellation and therefore a disconnect between Shopify and Amazon. I very much wish the old Amazon app still existed, or there was another app as another option. Not impressed and now cleaning up customer service issues again due to this company.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review,
We have reached out to advise of our billing process and the notifications that are sent prior to any cancellation of accounts.
We are available 24/7 for further enquiries.

Previous 1 3