Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Texas Salt Co

So far so good. Will be very happy if it does everything it is suppose to. Customer support also helps out alot when it gets confusing.

Electric Kicks

Location Australia

Took about 3-4 hours to help me through Amazon's ludicrously complex rules & regulations. Very helpful, and most issues resolved/ in the process of being resolved. Good support.

sphelmets.it

Location Italy

Spectacular app, highly suggested! Best technical support I've ever dealt with, kind, fast, competent. 5 Stars

Precision Sonar & Outdoors

Using Amazon to sell our products is not always an easy task. But whenever I have run into issues, the support staff at Codisto has been easy to work with and always helped me figure out my issues. It is WAY easier to work with Codisto than Amazon for any problems that arise.

Slam City Skates

Ian and Jason helped me every step of the way, cannot explain how helpful and patient they were with me, I asked many questions over many days and they always gave me quick and great support!

Precision Lab Works

I constantly use this app. The customer service is excellent and they are always there to help me. They are very patient and take their time and really go out of their way to help out. I really appreciate all their support.

BHELG

The customer support is excellent.
They understand exactly what customers want.
Happy with great customer support!

The Carbo™

Location Australia

This app is amazing from product listings to synchronizing these guys really did an amazing job and not to forget the unbelievable customer service!!
Thanks Amazon By Codisto for your unbelievable help and quick customer service!

Barbell Bake Shop

Easy to use. Set up quick. Live Chat support is usually available in under 5 minutes. If you use Amazon and Shopify I highly recommend.

Nana Sells

Location Hungary

Very nice application. Helped me list my items on Amazon. Support is also Amazing, whenever I contact them on live chat they always help me resolve the issue

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24