Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Tactical Disc Golf

I used this app to help me finalize our Amazon Codisto page setup, Setup was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering our questions and concerns. We are very pleased... Ray

Thanks for your review Ray 😎
Great news you are all set up and got all your questions answered,
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Support Team anytime - 24/7.

K-9 Dryers

Support was excellent, I did the migration in under 20 minutes, they acted as a guide the entire way. Very good in deed.

Thanks for your review!
Wow 20 minutes 🙌 Amazing! Glad we could support you through this process, please reach out if you have any further queries.

Amerivend Works

It's easy to get an instant response via the chatbox and most issues can be solved within 10 minutes. I have a very impressive experience when working with this app.

September 30, 2021

We have an amazing Support Team and happy you agree!
We love to impress and grateful you found this to be a positive experience.

the ICE ID

Genner was super helpful! He got me up and running! He knows what he was doing and very professional. Thank you!

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad Genner was able to get you up and running 😎
We are available 24/7, don't hesitate to reach out!

Boss Fight Studio - The Store

This app works well, makes it very easy to upload our listings to Amazon. The customer support is great.

Thanks for the feedback 😎
We're glad you found it easy to upload your listings to Amazon, supported by our amazing Customer Support Team! Please reach out if you have any further queries.

Progeny

Amazon is NOT simple but this app is making it really easy to transport products directly into your Amazon Seller account. And if you're lucky to have Marielle as support then you're guaranteed success!!

September 29, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it👍
Our aim is to remove as much of the complexity of Amazon as we can and make it easy for our sellers to sell!
Our support team are available 24/7, please reach out anytime.

pressonshop

Crazy helpful support chat - Russ is amazing. Took me from a complete novice to being able to list on Amazon really quickly.

September 29, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
We love our amazing Support Team too! So happy you are now listing on Amazon with our app 😎

Epica

I only just loaded this new App into my Shopify store so it's early days, but so far, the interface seems quite intuitive. I had some trouble understanding the process for linking Amazon SKUs to my Shopify SKUs but the chat rep was quick and thorough and pointed me in the right direction.

September 28, 2021

Thanks for your review, this is really appreciated😎
We understand this is very new to a lot of our sellers and can be complex. We do have an amazing Customer Support team who we ask you to reach out to anytime. They are available 24/7.

Inline Design

Best Amazon 3rd party integration App PERIOD.! We have been waiting for this for years since we used to be on Spree Commerce. Keep up the good work!

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your review 😃
We are so happy you love our app and finally found one that works for you!
Be sure to reach out anytime, 24/7

MoHapDog

Awesome customer service; patient and thorough! Resolved my issues that are critical to my success.Many thanks!

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad we could resolve your issues 😎 please reach out anytime 24/7.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13