Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

lojobands

Ediline was super helpful answering all my questions! Easy app integration so far - hoping this will help!

June 8, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Ediline will be thrilled with your comments 😍 Our Support Team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

KILLSTAR - UK Store

I have just started using the app and have already received some great help to get me up and running with selling my products.

June 8, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great News! Up and running and selling already 😎 Glad to have you on board! Please reach out anytime!

The Little Connection

This is one of the best apps I have used on Shopify. Very useful and the Help Desk is really great - they logged on straight away and sorted out the issue. Also very fast to help their users with any unexpected error or situation that might show up. thank you

One of the best apps on Shopify! We will take that anytime 🏆
Our Support Team will be thrilled with your comments - thank you!
Please reach out anytime!

Nuova Runway

Love customer service!!! Very helpful. Fast reponse. I am a begginer selling on Amazon and Codisto team has give me the tools and support to start selling.

Thanks for your review!
We "love" our customer service too 😍 And are glad they were able to give you the tools to start selling on Amazon through Codisto, they are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

GulanStore

amazing people more professional and more helpful. i really recommend them anyone who is new to all this.

June 2, 2022

Thanks for your review and your recommendation!
So glad we could help with getting started, it can be challenging at times but our support team is on hand 24/7 to help you through.

Irawo Beauty

Easy to use and set up. Joy was very helpful in answering all my questions and explaining the benefits to me.

Thanks for your review!
Joy will be thrilled with your comments and glad we could help with resolving your queries, please reach out anytime!

Sara'sGem

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Ik geef deze app een 5 omdat ik binnen 5 minuten geholpen werd. Ook de persoon die mij help, was heel vriendelijk en geduldig. Ook kreeg ik screenshots ter verduidelijking en uiteindelijk ook toegang gegeven om het probleem op te zoeken. Ik heb ook tips gekregen hoe het probleem op te lossen.
Van mij krijgt dez e app een 10 sterren!

June 2, 2022

Bedankt voor je recensie!
Wauw 10 sterren - bedankt! 😎 We zijn zo blij dat ons ondersteuningsteam kan helpen bij het oplossen van uw problemen en u kan helpen bij het oplossen van deze problemen in de toekomst, maar ze zijn altijd 24/7 beschikbaar, neem op elk moment contact op!

Thanks for your review!
Wow 10 stars - thank you! 😎 We're so glad our support team could help resolve your issues and guide you through how to solve these issues yourself going forward, but they are always available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Learn A lots Books

Great supporting Team. so Awesome, when i install first time there s one person her or his name Mariel R, OMG she or he with me guess more than hour to sort things and teaching me how to do it, and today one of guy he also same awesome support team

Thanks for your review!
Mariel and Prince will be overjoyed with your comments 😍 We pride ourselves on our app and our support team and they certainly do shine when helping merchants using our app for the first time! Please reach out anytime!

Epic Product Store

I'm just new to selling products online made my domain and got products for sale there added some products on the common media outlets to gain some exposure, but no success yet, now trying to use Amazon by Codisto spoke to Jae on support chat, Jae helped me every step of the way with me requesting a GTIN exemption, walked me through listing my first product, very impressive support I did not expect that at all.

May 29, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad we surprised you with our amazing support 😎 They are very knowledgeable, patient, and available 24/7!

Bennys Beauty World

I appreciate the help I received today, especially as a new seller on Amazon the support was really great. Thank you

May 29, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Happy we were able to resolve your issues with Amazon, they can be challenging at times, but we certainly have the team to help you with this 😎 Please reach out anytime!