Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Blue Daisy Emporium

These guys walked me through individual product errors and helped me go live in just an hour or so. amazing ! Listing on amazon is complex. They even made changes to make batch loading easier. great thinkers, these folks.

Thanks for your review 🙂
Totally agree, listing on Amazon can be very complex, but we’re very happy we were able to get your listings live in an hour! Please reach out anytime, 24/7.

tompettyandme.com

5 star help by Ediline. Highly recommend!! Would use again Very professional and helpful and with patience

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We have to agree, our Support Team is 5 Star! Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7 🙂

Galibelle Hawaii

Greatest Customer service!
so patient and professional helped me thoroughly with everything that I was struggling with and wouldn't stop until the everything was working perfect

September 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Our Support Team has an amazing relationship with our merchants and we are happy you experienced this too 🙂
Please reach out to us anytime!

ShopZoo

This app has been working well for us so far. We mainly just needed it to sync orders and inventory from Amazon to our Shopify e-commerce site. At first we tried a different App that was not very user-friendly and required a lot of extra work. So we gave this App a try instead and it has been working beautifully. We did have one minor issue with linking a variant following the set-up, so we contacted Codisto's support team and they were very helpful in providing a solution and got back to us quickly.

September 16, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We’re very happy our app is working beautifully for you and you found our support team helpful and responsive. Please reach out anytime, we’re available 24/7.

The Rugged Beard Company

Great app - awesome Support. Thanks so much Russ for all your help getting my items live on Amazon!!!

Thanks for your review!
Great news our Support Team were able to get your products live on Amazon !! 🙂

87store.in

87Store is brand new to Amazon & have not made a sale yet, so not exactly the right person to comment. But do hope it lives up to everything it offers - would recommend it to any small scale seller for it's inventory & after-sales syncing & tracking features.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it 🙂
We can see your listings are live and look great! Our Support team is amazing and available 24/7. Please reach out to us anytime!

Dice Dungeons

Great! We had to move over when the shoppify channel was obsolete, but I wish I had done so much earlier. The support has been very helpful and publishing/updating listing is much easier.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it !
We are pleased this move has proven to be so successful and easy.
Our Support team is amazing and available 24/7. Please reach out to us anytime!

Comfy Shoes

Lyn was great, I love this app and i love the support they provide. Lyn is very smart and solve my issue quickly. exciting to use this app.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it !
We're glad Lyn from our Support Team was able to solve your issues quickly. Our Support team are available 24/7, please reach out anytime.

Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada

Comparing to the default CED Amazon app, I really enjoy using the Amazon by Codisto app as it simplifies the way you link product listings on Amazon and allows you to manage different products information in bulk with ease. Even though the app has some little issues, I believe that the development team is working hard to resolve those inconveniences and to deliver the best experience using the app as I notice the ongoing improvements as I continue using the app. Not only that, but the support team has always been quick on the response and very helpful in getting customers' concerns resolved as soon as possible. I'm very satisfied with the app.

September 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it 🙂
It’s great to hear that you found the linking of your products easy and you have noticed our new features, these are being added all the time.
Our support team is ready to assist you 24/7!

24Shopz.com

I used the app to sync inventory with amazon and our Shopify store, it really helpful and automated, which helps a lot in manual errors happening

September 7, 2021

Thanks for your review!
So happy you were able to sync your inventory automatically 🙂
Please reach out if you have any further queries, we are available 24/7!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13