Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

The Savvy Cat

I'm just setting up my amazon by Codisto and needed some questions answered. I chatted with Lyn, who was super helpful and very nice to chat with. She walked me through the process and I am extremely satisfied. Thank you again!

Thanks for your review!
Lyn will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Glad we could help and we look forward to working with you, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

AnySkull

Just setting it up and great great help from the support team. Seem to work fine once you get the handle on attribute mapping. Do read the documents. Was searching for a simple way to list on Amazon and it is certainly working great for me so far.

Thanks for your review,
And thank you for reading the documents 👍 It can be vital sometimes to understand the process. Glad to hear it's working for you! Please reach out anytime!

Ash Herrera Jewelry

Just installed, awaiting final approval for set up. Till then customer service was helpful and answered all my question. Can't wait to get started with this app!

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review..
Glad our support team were able to answer your questions and we look forward to an update once you are on board 👍

Adore the Decor

We had no choice but to switch to a paid app since Shopify discontinued theirs. We tried more than 8 different amazon integration app, this one was definitely the best. Support was friendly, and available. We really like the feature they have to not import taxes to show us correct sales amounts since Amazon pays the marketplace taxes.

Thanks for your review!
So glad you love our new Tax feature 😁 Wow, 8 apps that's a lot to try! But we're thrilled you have landed with Codisto! Glad to have you on board!

Blue Culture Tees

Lynn was very helpful with troubleshooting. They where able to help us with errors that prevented us from listing our products to amazon.

February 16, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Amazon has many errors that challenge us, we're glad we were able to resolve these for you 😎

The Spirited Crafter

Asked for assistance from Lyn in Customer Support. She was very prompt and gave me invaluable information.

Thanks for your review!
Glad to hear you were able to have your issues resolved promptly! Please reach out anytime we are available 24/7.

Velorosa Cycling

Fantastic app with great customer service and support. Cannot recommend enough! Great and simple way to link your shopify listings to Amazon.

February 8, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Your recommendation is invaluable 😎 So glad to hear your experience has been a simple one and you were able to reach out to our support team effectively.

Z - Trey Gaming (ZTG)

I had issues with errors and uninstalled the app to try others. I noticed similar issues with other apps and decided to give this app another go. So Glad I did!!!
This Live support is the best!!! They help resolve all my errors quickly! In addition, explains why the errors occurred in the first place to lessen future user mistakes.
So glad I'm back!!!

February 8, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
We have reached out directly to you and would be grateful for the opportunity to resolve your concerns.

VybeZquad

very useful app and especially the highlight is the support you get from the staff. They are quick to respond and knowledgeable.

February 2, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Great to have you onboard and we look forward to working with you. Glad our support staff were able to help with your query. Please reach out anytime!

RubberFlooring4U

best customer support of any app i have used, Lyn help me get our listing and trust me amazon.com makes it look very hard, Lyn made it so simple

February 2, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
One of our top features is to make Amazon look easy and simple to use, we are glad this worked for you 👍