Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Home and Tower

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The worst update in terms of functionality and pricing. Before, you were able to pull up your amazon orders without linking your products do to different niches on your website and amazon now this is the answer I received from the live chat: If you are trying to link an amazon listing to Shopify, there must be an existing shopify product first. You would need to create a shopify listing then you can link that shopify product to the existing amazon listing via Codisto
If it does not exist in Shopify, it will not show up in Codisto as well. What a crap

January 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.
We have reached out to you directly as we would like the opportunity to provide direction and guidance on setting up your Codisto account and resolve any issues you may have.
Our app is used directly from your Shopify Store, which we use as your Source of Truth. If the products are not in your Shopify Store we do not import them from Amazon. We provide integration from Shopify to Amazon.

SUNGLASS TO GO

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is just not good if you sell apparel. It creates more problems than it solved for us. And the support could not figure it out either. They still have a lot of fixing to do to get this app to where it needs to be.

December 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback
We would welcome the opportunity to help with setting limits on your listings. Please note: Only Amazon can assign the ASIN's. We have reached out directly, we are available 24/7.

Nikki

Luke&Lynn Relationship advice, brought to life!

Time spent using app About 1 month

My original Shopify / Amazon connection worked fine before I was forced switched to this app (as an alternative, like the rest of my Shopify store owner peers). This system is so complicated [keep in mind, I am a web designer / programmer, so it should be fairly easy for me to learn any system]. This app doesn't even list the products that were already connected to Amazon from the previous system. Then when I actually fill out the cumbersome product listing details, it shows that it is "Publishing"... then when I give it 24 hours, not even ONE of my products is linked to the Amazon store. #Frustrating #Uninstalled #StillLookingForARealAlternative

ouexpress

Location Germany

Diese App ist echt kompliziert, noch schlimmer geht das nicht. Das Help Center hatte auch nicht wirklich Lust meine Fragen zu beantworten, und dafür wollen die noch Geld.

October 28, 2021

Vielen Dank für dein Feedback
Wir haben uns direkt mit Ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt. Sobald Sie mit Ihrem Amazon-Konto verbunden sind, wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Support-Team, das Ihnen gerne weiterhilft

Nikki

We have reached out to you directly, once you are connected to your Amazon account please contact our support team and they will be happy to help.

Techie

Time spent using app About 2 months

The old Amazon app worked completely fine and was perfect. Codisto has made it extremely difficult to post my listings to Amazon. It’s very confusing and frustrating. I just get a bunch of errors when trying to publish my listing. Takes all day just to try to publish one. I don’t know what else to say but it’s horrible.

October 25, 2021

We understand it can be complex, but we are here to help.
We are reaching out to you directly.

Callaloo Box

Switched to this app as the Shopify free app no longer was supported. While linking my products, the app imported over 100 of my already fulfilled Amazon orders. Since they fed as fulfilled there was no way for me to cancel. I had to manually adjust the inventory on dozens of products. The set up is not clear based on the options you chose that old orders will get imported to Shopify- BEWARE!

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback
Setting products to Active prior to linking caused separate offers to be sent to Amazon. Our Amazon Setup Checklist is a great tool to get you started and avoid these types of issues.

Mon Shampoing

disaster - 6 weeks no solutions for listing issues of parent items and all the variations, followed all their instructions, customer service NON existent, failed to fix any issues and after 6 weeks sent me a confirmation that my listings are back to individual listings instead of variations under one parent - meaning whoever is handling the issue has no clue what they are doing, they dont follow up, dont respond and avoid giving their CEO contact info, 6 weeks and still my listings are NOT working as their app advertises, after following all their instructions, they keep blaming Amazon and never take responsibility - lets see how much longer we have to wait, lose sales and receive ZERO communication from the so called Amazon App recommended by Shopify

Dragon Fashion

My Amazon by Codisto Amazon Listing Status Manage Listings
Shopify Products synchronized with Amazon Listings
Active 15 products
Ready to List 0 products
Missing 1174 products
Errored 133 products Everything worked BEFORE the switch. Now... not so much. Would highly not recommend. There's no alternative app to chose from.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would love to hear from you to give us the opportunity to help, please contact our Support Team, we are available 24/7 and we can discuss your concerns. I have also sent you an email directly.

Griffons Lair

** Update #4 **
Promises are never kept and not updated in a timely manner. I was told we would have access to a beta test module for location restriction on items and that it would be available at the end of the following week. Followed up and they now say it will be more weeks! We are going elsewhere. They lose my $59 a month.
** Edit Update #3**
Every month there is a billing problem. They report that we are over our plan limit and are not. Got it again this month. Really tired of having to have this fixed EVERY MONTH. Ready to cancel. ** Edit Update #2**
Nikki fixed the billing problem. Shouldn't have happened and with other issues, I have limited patience now with this app. And that's unfortunate, because in theory it works great. If it didn't lump all inventory across all locations per SKU, it might even get 5 stars. We are walking a fine line between loving it and being ready to replace it. Once we open a store in a different city without shipping capabilities, this will be unusable. Unfortunate. But at least back to 2 stars again.
**************************************** **Edit update**
We keep getting the run around on locations working properly. Have some people from Codisto saying it is imminent. One saying it's not priority. Feel like I am being strung along.
NOW, we got a notice saying we have exceeded our plan (Growth for 500 orders) and we've only had 122 orders during the month.
Looking for another app, because this is just ridiculous.
Very, very disappointed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We really like the use of this App. It is much easier to use than the eBay integration we have. However, their lack of being able to limit which locations the inventory can access from Amazon is going to make this app unusable for us. They just lump all the inventory from all your locations into one total for your Amazon inventory total. You can buffer the total quantity but this doesn't matter when one of the locations does not have shipping capabilities. So either it's necessary to overbuffer or you lose out on potential Amazon sales. Very frustrating and told this is not a priority. Looking for another integration app, despite the fact it works well otherwise. Very disappointing. **Edit update**

October 12, 2021

Thanks for your review.
We appreciate your feedback on the app itself and how well it works.
For the multiple inventory location feature we can confirm this is definitely on our roadmap for the near future.

Beach and Dog Co

**Beware! Serious flaw for anyone that uses Shopify Capital***
This app does not report sales from Amazon as sales for the purpose of remitting Shopify Captial loans. If a significant portion of sales comes from Amazon, you will lose your ability to automatically remit and possibly lose your eligibility for future Shopify Captial loans. That's not to mention that the app pushes pending sales to Shopify with no customer info or shipping address. It will never update these. There are many other flaws, and worst of all you have to pay for these problems. Stay away! The old Amazon app was free and worked flawlessly. This app is hot garbage.

October 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
We have plans to suit small and large order volume and these can be changed anytime to suit seasonal volume changes.
We are available 24/7 to help work through any issues you have. We have reached out to offer support to no avail.
Your value rating is aimed at Shopify and not Codisto.