Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lively Root

Customer service is quick to respond and provides help through detailed screenshots. Would recommend!

SanMarine USA

Their costumer service is really fast and help you whenever you have a problem. We recently added amazon to shopify and they are great at helping set up.

Big Fat Belly Good

Very helpful. Orders began coming in smoothly. I had to make some adjustments to the automatic archiving, but once that was done, it worked great.

The Curated Kitchen & Home Store

Live Chat is helpful with resolving integration questions. Will leave a more detailed review after experiencing how the app works.

Evy Tea

Thank you and for the representative who was awesome and help me troubleshoot step by step. Kudos to Codisto and Prince

Norma Couture Boutique

Location Mexico

customer service is excellent, they help you since start. The app is easy to use. I could syncronize my products

Excellent Customer Support ✔
Starter Help ✔
Easy to use ✔
Sync products ✔
Great news! Thanks and please reach out anytime!

Kaycianbeauty

Time spent using app About 20 hours

customer service. I have been using this app for a day and became frustrated. john got me through the process of navigating it and helped me list my products on amazon

Thanks for your review!
So happy John could assist you and get your listings up on Amazon! We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Ronel, Lovely and Ali have been helping me all day with some issues. They are fabulous and are extremely patient in helping with any issues. They deserve a medal!!! Awesome care..

Thanks for your review!
We are a little biased, we also think our Support Team is amazing! Always available, always knowledgeable and yes very patient 😍 Please reach out anytime!

Fivery

Location Netherlands

Great help by helping me install the app i love it connector to amazon keep doing great job guys. PRO

Thanks for your review!
So glad you got connected to Amazon 😎 Our Support Team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Just Ethiopian Coffees

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been trying to list my products on Amazon and have been failing miserably. John has done an incredible job helping me and is still doing so. I would never have been able to list without his help.

Thanks for your review!
John will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Our Support team is available 24/7, please feel free to reach out anytime!