Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

V By Victoria Inc

Ali is AMAZING!!! She was so helpful and attentive throughout our entire chat. She is the reason why I am selling on Amazon today. Plenty of others have tried to help me but couldn't figure out how to complete the setup process. Ali was THE ONE who actually helped me and very quickly surprisingly. Thank you so much Ali!!!

January 3, 2022

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Ali will be overjoyed with this review 😍 Thanks for the great comments and so happy we were able to resolve your enquiries. Please reach out anytime!

Thetiredealer.com

Excellent app, at first a bit hard to map and get going, but I got thousands of items that I'm adding into my Amazon account using this app, and have been extremely satisfied. Pays for itself.

Thanks for your review!
So glad to hear you are satisfied with our app and the cost and with so many listings! Great job by you too 😊

Fit Four, LLC

Customer support was AMAZING. I was having issues with our orders not linking properly and Lyn guided me through the process to get it up and running. Very pleased with this service. If you have any issues they will resolve it!

Thanks for your review!
We're glad our support was AMAZING! Happy we could get your orders linked and get you up and running 😎 Lyn will be thrilled with your comments!

Harlov

I was having issues and used the chat and was able to find out the information I need from Lyn. Great job.

Thanks for your review!
We're glad we could help and resolve through our chat portal. Please do not hesitate to reach out anytime. Lynn will be thrilled 😎

PAISA USA

Excellent CRM/..................................................................................................................................

December 10, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We do love "Excellent" 😁 . We are available 24/7, please reach out if you have any questions!

SLOYA

Service après vente très réactif et efficace. Nous sommes ravis de cette application et nous la recommandons. La synchronisation avec Amazon est Shopify fonctionne parfaitement.

Notre réponse :
Nous sommes ravis que vous soyez « ravie » de notre application et que votre synchronisation soit parfaite. Merci d'avoir pris le temps d'évaluer notre application.
Nous sommes disponibles 24h/24 et 7j/7, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment !

Our response:
We are so pleased you are 'thrilled' with our app and your syncing is flawless. Thank you for taking the time to review our app.
We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Rëzo Haircare

The Codisto app works great with our store and their support chat is super helpful and really short wait times whenever we have questions. They always get us the solutions we need!

Thanks for your review!
We're so pleased you are enjoying our app! Glad you could reach out to our support team and get the right solution 😎
Please reach out anytime!

MEDEA

Thanks to the Support Specialist I talked with, I was provided excellent customer service. All responses were prompt and professional, especially since I had no clue on how to proceed.
Also I had very friendly, helpful experience that allowed me to easily find what I was looking for. Would recommend 100%

Thanks for your review 😎
We have to agree our support team are the best! So glad we were able to help you get set up and appreciate your recommendation.

Dapple Du Design

I must confess that I was a little frustrated at first making the transition from the old Shopify/Amazon app, but found the Codisto support excellent! I spent over an hour with a very patient, knowledgeable support representative, who walked me through the transition process.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Change is never easy we agree, but glad you have transitioned to Codisto successfully and our support team were there for you 😍
Please reach out anytime!

Artiphon

Super powerful tool. We wouldn't be doing FBM Amazon orders without it. Very responsive and helpful customer support, too.

December 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback 😎
Great to hear your FBM orders are working successfully and our support team has been able to help with this process. Please reach out anytime!