Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

KaRyMi

The customer service with the chat box has been stellar. This app has taken a lot of the confusion out of listing on Amazon. Highly recommend.

November 15, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!
We really appreciate your comments on our customer support team 😎 We know how easy it is to get confused when listing on Amazon, we're glad you found our app less confusing!

Wellbots

Availability of the support team on the chat is amazing. Genner went above and beyond to understand my issue, resolve it and train me on best practices... All of that on a holiday! Thank you Genner for making a difference!

November 11, 2021

Thanks for your review!
Genner will love these comments, thanks 😎
We're happy we were able to resolve your issues and provide some education on the process along the way 😊 Don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

AlchePharma

I was concerned when Shopify's old APP was deprecated, but Codisto stepped in and their APP is far more comprehensive than the old Shopify APP. I primarily use it for price harmonization as our descriptions are slightly different between Amazon and our site. The customer service from the beginning has been stellar as well as being a massive upgrade with a multitude of optimization features available. I am very satisfied with Codisto, and they are there at a moment's notice if you need them. Ralph Turchiano AlchePharma CEO

November 11, 2021

Thank You Ralph for your amazing review!
It's great that you find our app more comprehensive 👍 We are always looking towards the next feature!
We have to agree we do have a stellar customer support team and glad they were able to help. Please reach out anytime.

Spyra – US

This app allowed us to have a seamless integration of our amazon listing. We use FBM which works just as expected.
Great customer support which is always friendly and helpful.

Thanks for your review!
We love "seamless integration" and happy that the app has worked as expected.
Please reach out anytime to our customer support team 😎

tackleaddiction.com.au

Awesome Support, Russ in the support team has gone over and above to help me link my products from shopify to amazon

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad Russ could help you link your products, he will be thrilled with your comments 😊
Please reach out any time, 24/7.

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta USA

Pretty user-friendly. I appreciate the app. I finally appreciate selling on Amazon. I also add to contact the support and the person was helpful.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate your 'user' friendly comments 😍 Glad you are now selling on Amazon and we wish you much success.
Please be sure to reach out anytime.

Civil

Easy integration and great customer service! Highly recommend. I reached out with some minor issues and their support team was willing to spend the time with me to make sure everything was done correctly.

November 3, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're very happy to hear you found our integration 'easy' and had a great experience with our Customer Support team 😎
We are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kotton London

Klowie was the agent I chatted for over an hour and she so patiently explained each and everything I had a doubt with. I have synced all my products now and just waiting for the magic to happen. Thank you so much Klowie for your precious time and helping me set up....

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Klowie will be thrilled with your comments 😁
Be sure to reach out if you need more support.

BANGS Shoes

I reached out two separate times to CX for help and both times they were super helpful and very knowledgeable. Excellent CX!

November 1, 2021

Thanks for your review!
Our Support Team will be thrilled with your comments! Please ensure you reach out anytime - they are available 24/7 😎

turnoncanada.com

This app has saved me! I am excited I don't have to manually add tracking numbers to my Amazon account Codisto does it for you! Thanks to their team for helping me set up my account. Very helpful

November 1, 2021

We're also excited this app has saved you 😀 And glad we could help setting your account up. Please be sure to reach out anytime if you have any further questions.