Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta USA

Pretty user-friendly. I appreciate the app. I finally appreciate selling on Amazon. I also add to contact the support and the person was helpful.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We appreciate your 'user' friendly comments 😍 Glad you are now selling on Amazon and we wish you much success.
Please be sure to reach out anytime.

Civil

Easy integration and great customer service! Highly recommend. I reached out with some minor issues and their support team was willing to spend the time with me to make sure everything was done correctly.

November 3, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're very happy to hear you found our integration 'easy' and had a great experience with our Customer Support team 😎
We are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kotton London

Klowie was the agent I chatted for over an hour and she so patiently explained each and everything I had a doubt with. I have synced all my products now and just waiting for the magic to happen. Thank you so much Klowie for your precious time and helping me set up....

November 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Klowie will be thrilled with your comments 😁
Be sure to reach out if you need more support.

BANGS Shoes

I reached out two separate times to CX for help and both times they were super helpful and very knowledgeable. Excellent CX!

Thanks for your review!
Our Support Team will be thrilled with your comments! Please ensure you reach out anytime - they are available 24/7 😎

turnoncanada.com

This app has saved me! I am excited I don't have to manually add tracking numbers to my Amazon account Codisto does it for you! Thanks to their team for helping me set up my account. Very helpful

November 1, 2021

We're also excited this app has saved you 😀 And glad we could help setting your account up. Please be sure to reach out anytime if you have any further questions.

KAF Bags

Amazing assitant support beside that it is a really helpful App to save you time. Thanks guys!! If you want to sell on Amazon, give it a try.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
With our Free trial we encourage anyone to "give it a try" 😁
Glad you were able to utilise our amazing support team too!

Saint Florian Clothing

Great customer service! Was having a hard time and the representative was kind and patient. Even after 45 minutes on the phone, he continued to be patient and help!

Thanks for your review!
We're glad you were able to resolve your issues with our Support team 😎
Be sure to reach out anytime, they are available 24/7.

Highway 61 Appliance Parts

We really enjoy this app. Since we have been using this our sales have been through the roof again and there have not been any technical issues like we had before. If we have questions or need help- someone is there as quick as they can to help you via chat or by phone. We really appreciate this app!

November 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!
We're so happy your sales are doing well and with no technical issues
😎
Glad our support team could help, please reach out anytime!

Infinity-For-You

Tolle support, rund um über alles gut informiert und jederzeit bereit helfen. Empfehle sehr gern diese app

October 26, 2021

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns, dass unser Support-Team Ihnen helfen konnte.
Vielen Dank für Ihre Empfehlung.
Bitte melden Sie sich jederzeit, wir sind rund um die Uhr für Sie erreichbar.

Thanks for your review!
We are glad our Support team could help you out.
Thank you for your recommendation.
Please reach out anytime we are available 24/7

LUMAGRO

Transition from the old Amazon app to this one was smooth. Ali was great in answering all my questions.

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your review!
We're so happy your transition was a smooth one and glad Ali could help!
Be sure to reach out if you have any further questions 😀