Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Katahum Store

Great app. I tested it last month and were able to connect to Amazon. I was having issues at first but Jae was very helpful. He walked me through the process of resolving the issue quickly. But I did have a problem with Amazon regarding my listings so I drop the idea of integration for now. I highly recommend this app though.

Thanks for your review!
Jae will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Thanks for your recommendation and please feel free to contact us anytime.

Premier Yarns

When Amazon Sales Channel ended, this was the next best thing. Customer service is helpful. Note that it only allows you to sell on one amazon channel. We want to sell on US, MX, and CA so we will be upgrading to Codisto Channel Cloud.

Thanks for your review!
You are correct, our Codisto app will be required to sell in other markets. Please reach out anytime, and we will see you soon on our Codisto app 👍

Covalin Electrical Supply

Super helpful and responsive to any and all on-going errors or questions you run into along the way.

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad to have you on board and happy you were able to receive some great support 😎 Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

United Strands of Hair

Excellent help services. Easy to read instructions. Much better than some of the other Amazon Apps I've used.

Thanks for your review!
So glad you were able to reach out to our support team. Amazon can be challenging and that is what we have made easy. Please reach out anytime!

Zag Store

The application is not easy to learn, but the technical service is always available to help us. For each of my questions, I had clear answers and explanations so that I could understand how everything works. It may seem a bit long at first but after that the application runs by itself.

Thanks for your review!
We're so glad our support team was able to help you, it can be complex at times but the team are ready and waiting for your call, anytime!

techtron

Codisto - Support team and Codisto Application is really excellent !!!
a very good experience with the Codisto.

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear you have had a positive experience with both the app and the support team 😎 Please feel free to reach out anytime, 24/7.

LittleRomperz

I was able to finally connect my Amazon shop after months of trying by myself. Customer service was super helpful with this process

Thanks for your review!
Glad we could get you connected, we are always available, please don't wait... chat with us anytime!

Qodesha (by Chic)

Jason D was very helpful resolving product syncing errors. I might have to ask for more help in the future. But the response was quick and useful.

Thanks for your review!
We are so glad Jason could support you with your sync errors and yes please feel free to call on us anytime, we are available 24/7.

Musotica.com

Very dissapointed in costumer service I honestly think this might be a great app but the help is not. Often hear how busy they are or they are in different time zones as an excuse for not replying to emails. This app has messed up my amazon store many times be careful what you push try to only do it with help their tutorials are not clear and you can mess up your store. Probably this app is really only good for inventory sync but to build items there are a lot of loop holds no clear instructions on mapping like lower case or even choice of mapping. "Status" is confusing "Inactive" "active" confusing bulk updates bad and manual updates time consuming. I wish I would have gone with another app.

April 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
We are available 24/7 and time zones are requested when you book a Google Meet Session, in order to provide the most convenient time. Your experience is rare and not a reflection of other merchants' comments. We would be grateful for the opportunity to resolve your issues, we have reached out directly.

Allechant Boutique

Joy V is the best customer rep, i've spoken to in a while. She used her resources to fixed the issues that has been on my costido sale channel for three months. She listens to the problem, offers advice and the uses her tools implement the correct approach to the issues. Very good listener, wanting to solve the issues is her main goal, creating schedule times to ensure the implementation was done accurate and that the customer is happy thank you Joy for all you assistance my Amazon sales channel is working great.

Thanks for your review!
Wow, what a great write-up for Joy V 😎 Joy will be elated by your comments. And we are glad the app is working well for you! Please reach out anytime, I'm sure Joy will be happy to assist 😍