Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Precision Lab Works

I constantly use this app. The customer service is excellent and they are always there to help me. They are very patient and take their time and really go out of their way to help out. I really appreciate all their support.

Thanks for your review!
We're so happy you have had an excellent experience with our Support Team and continue to do so, please reach out anytime!

BHELG

The customer support is excellent.
They understand exactly what customers want.
Happy with great customer support!

Thanks for your review!
We love our Customer Support Team too 😍 Great to hear you have had an excellent experience! Please reach out anytime!

The Carbo™

Location Australia

This app is amazing from product listings to synchronizing these guys really did an amazing job and not to forget the unbelievable customer service!!
Thanks Amazon By Codisto for your unbelievable help and quick customer service!

Thanks for your review!
Wow what a recommendation!! Reliable connectivity on sync and orders is what we do well! And of course the support team, available 24/7

Barbell Bake Shop

Easy to use. Set up quick. Live Chat support is usually available in under 5 minutes. If you use Amazon and Shopify I highly recommend.

Thanks for your review!
Easy to use and quick set up! Great recommendation, thank you 😎 Please reach out anytime!

Nana Sells

Location Hungary

Very nice application. Helped me list my items on Amazon. Support is also Amazing, whenever I contact them on live chat they always help me resolve the issue

Thanks for your review!
Glad we could help resolve your issues, and happy to have you on board. Please reach out anytime!

Get Into The Limelight

I was hesitant to use this app but it's super helpful. They have a great support team. John is awesome and always follows through!

Thanks for your review!
John will be thrilled with your comments 😎 We're glad to have you on board, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Offroam

The best part about this is customer support. It feels like Codisto has your back - with quick responses, knowledgeable staff, and can-do attitude. I highly recommend this app & team.

Thanks for your review!
Your recommendation is greatly appreciated, glad we could help with Support, we are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

WaistbeadsBerlin

Location Germany

Harry is an absolute unicorn!!! I was so confused by so many things and the patience, care and extreme harry went for me.....I kept saying: Harry you're a star. If you're Harry supervisor please give Harry a raise!!!

Thanks for your review!
We love Harryl too 😍 The support team are always available and with plenty of 'patience' - we understand the confusion and are ready to help! Please reach out anytime!

The Range Hood Store

Love the performance of this app. Its simplicity is something worth paying for, and there are little things you can set and forget and it generates cash for your store. This does that. Not to mention the support team is on 24/7, which is a huge bonus in crucial moments. 10/10

May 12, 2022

Wow, what a recommendation!
Set and forget and generates cash for your store! Pretty cool 😎
Happy to have you on board and glad you love the simplicity of the app...

Kaster Crafts

Great support team, I am literally texting these guys every day and they are very patient and doing their best :)

May 12, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Kind words for our support team - they will be thrilled with your comments!
Patience is certainly one of their many strengths 😎