Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Peachtails

Marielle at Customer Support was very helpful with the errors I had on my product listings. It didn't take long and was fixed very quickly. Thank you very much for your help Amazon by Codisto!
V/R Peachtails Apparel

October 21, 2021

Thanks for your review 😎
Marielle will be thrilled with your feedback. We're glad we could resolve your issues quickly!

Goli

I was struggling with a specific issue and the customer service team with the live chat was extremely helpful in fixing the issue.

Glad we could help 👍
Our Support team are available 24/7 please do not hesitate to reach out anytime.

EFX USA

Randy at EFX So far, so good. Lyn was terrific. Really knew how to help me set it up and was EXTREMELY patient. I hope the service works as well as the setup.

October 20, 2021

Thanks for your review Randy.
Kind words for Lyn, she will be thrilled 😍
I have every confidence the service will match the support 😎

Clark & Mayfield

This app can connect to Amazon in many ways, and has a lot of nice automated functions! It can mostly likely do exactly what you want, but do be very careful setting it up! I accidentally linked the wrong SKUs at Amazon, and this app changed my FBA skus to FBM. Make sure you link the correct SKUs! Also, you must Activate the product before it will do anything, regardless of which subscription you are on.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We are happy to hear you love our automated functions and glad that we were able to direct you on the right path to listing your products on Amazon 😎
Please reach out anytime, support is available 24/7.

Twindlesticks

I was skeptical about using Amazon by Codisto because I never heard of them, but Shopify recommended them in the portal, and so I gave it a try. I am very pleased with their customer support. I sell on Amazon and have a GTIN exemption and was having issues with the synch. Rain from their team assisted me immediately. They knew what to do and where to go to get my products synched between Shopify and Amazon. Thank you Codisto!!

Thanks for your review!
So glad you were able to get your products synced and connect to our support team quickly and effectively.

Your Space. Your Design.

We recently linked Codisto to our Shopify store and upon linking we came across some technical issues due to the variations however, it literally took 5 mins to get in touch with their customer live chat support and we had the pleasure to work with Genner, which provided an outstanding customer service experience. He was very patient and resolved the issue all while staying connected. I’m so happy with the support and recommend Codisto!

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We understand the complexity of linking to Amazon and we want to make this as painless as possible. We're glad Genner was able to do that for you! I'm sure he will be very happy with "an outstanding customer service experience" Thank You 😁

Pals Socks

I just got off an extremely helpful phone call with Ali. She helped us through all of the attribute mapping and answered our difficult technical questions to help us understand just exactly how the app can work best for us. I do wish the app was a tiny bit more intuitive, so that I could have fixed some errors / figured a few things out on my own, BUT the great customer support made up for all of that, and now I understand the ins-and-outs. THANK YOU ALI!!!! You were a pleasure to work with! We are excited to get this into action for our business :D

Thanks for your review!
We're very happy to hear our Support team were able to help with understanding some of the errors, and yes it can be quite complex at times. I'm sure Ali will be pleased with your review too! 😎

Greensparks Technology

Great app, and they have great customer service. Makes life a LOT simpler - I can now deal with listings and orders directly in Shopify.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad to hear you love the app and our amazing Customer Support team.
Don't hesitate to chat with us if you have further enquiries 😎

Mataplay

Fantastic bridge, exactly what i needed and top rate support on chat. Recommended if you want shopify as a central hub, takes the pain away from manual order creation from one system to another. All centralized making things pain-free and highly convenient

October 18, 2021

Thank you for your review!
We're glad to hear this was a painless process for you and a convenient one. Our Support team are amazing and we're glad you agree 😎
They are available 24/7 - please reach out anytime.

Retro-Reproductions, LLC.

I have an Amazon account for many years, but never really used it. I just learned about the new App Amazon by Codisto; support was extraordinary wonderful, never had such a nice support with a New App. I am very, very happy with the support, the chat works well and easy. Joy helped me to set up my new Amazon by Codisto account yesterday, and this morning Lyn was there to answer some more questions. Thank you so much Amazon by Codisto, you are the best !

October 14, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're very happy to hear you are all setup with our app and had a wonderful experience with our support team 😁
We are available 24/7 - please reach out anytime!