Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Range Hood Store

Love the performance of this app. Its simplicity is something worth paying for, and there are little things you can set and forget and it generates cash for your store. This does that. Not to mention the support team is on 24/7, which is a huge bonus in crucial moments. 10/10

May 12, 2022

Wow, what a recommendation!
Set and forget and generates cash for your store! Pretty cool 😎
Happy to have you on board and glad you love the simplicity of the app...

Kaster Crafts

Great support team, I am literally texting these guys every day and they are very patient and doing their best :)

Thanks for your review!
Kind words for our support team - they will be thrilled with your comments!
Patience is certainly one of their many strengths 😎

Halal Butcher Store

Jason is the best i can get on Codisto very supportive very patient listen clearly to the problem and provide the best help and best ideas of how to manage Really Appreciated

Thanks for your review!
Jason will be thrilled with your comments 🤗 We pride ourselves on our support team, their patience, friendliness and availability! Please reach out to them anytime!

LUUP COFFEE

Location Germany

i had a question regarding the installation because it does not work in my store. a very fast and friendly support.

Thanks for your review!
So glad we could get you up and running! Our support team is available 24/7 please do not hesitate to reach out anytime!

Pascha Chocolate Co

We had a support question we had been unable to solve with Amazon in 3 weeks. Took 5 minutes on chat with Codisto and the problem was fixed.

May 12, 2022

Wow, what a great recommendation!
Thank You 🤩 There can be many challenges with Amazon, but we are up for them all... 😁 Please reach out anytime!

Chill-N-Reel®

Bottom line is I really don't need to think about this app at all, which is a great thing. It's dependable, and when support has been needed it's fast and very helpful. Way better than the old horrible Shopify Amazon app!

May 9, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Time is precious and not having to play about with apps is a huge bonus "it just works" is our internal motto, and we're so happy you have shared this with others 😎 Thank You!

Exquisite Fine Art

This is one of the best apps I have used on Shopify. The icing on the cake is the support you receive. I was helped by Rain initially who was great and then later I spend an hour with Ediline who walked me through every step of the way to get my items overs to Amazon (I have over 1000). She was polite, knowledgeable, informative and quick! One of the best services I have received in a very long time! Just because of that I am going to become a member!! Thank you!

Wow! What a recommendation - one of the best apps on Shopify 😁
Thank you so much for your review! Rain and Ediline will be thrilled with your comments 😍
And of course we are very happy to have you on board. Please reach out anytime.

Bench Clearers

great app, works perfectly and very easy to use. only thing I don't like is that it costs money where the native amazon app was free(altho worked way worse) great app and support!

Thanks for your review!
We're happy to have you on board! Glad you have found the app easy and support great! And better than the "free" app 😉

Retro Outlaws

Very useful and the Help Desk is really great - they logged on straight away and sorted out the issue.

Thanks for your review!
Glad we were able to help resolve your issues 😎 We are available 24/7 please reach out anytime.

kafetteria.de

Location Germany

Good application and the support team is very helpful, highly recommend, Using this app for listing your products on Amazon

May 4, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Your recommendation is important to us - so thank you 😎 We are available 24/7 please don't hesitate to reach out!