Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Childs Work Childs Play

I've used other apps for this application but this one seems to be the easiest to navigate. I have multiple stores and it keeps everything separated and working efficiently. I've used their chat help function and they've answered all my questions. Like any app, the first time you get into it, it will be a bit confusing. Be patient and don't give up. The other apps I've used were way too buggy and confusing. This one "just works".

Thanks for your review!
We love that our app "just works" this is great feedback and will really inspire those who are new to Codisto 😎
Our Support team are available 24/7 be sure to reach out if you need us!

Destira

Once I got used to how things worked, it was pretty smooth. I like this App. Absolutely great customer support through the chat.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Great news we could help make this a smooth process. Our amazing Support team are available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

FusionTLC

Awesome customer service. First time selling on Amazon and Genner really helped me through each and every step. Great team!!!!

Thanks for your review 😎
We're so happy you have experienced our awesome Customer Support! Genner will be thrilled with the feedback 🙌

Tax Form Depot

All my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Great help with pricing. Chat was quick and informative.

Thanks for your review 😊
Glad we could help with the pricing query and that it a quick response!

LaBellePerfumes

Quick , Easy to Use, and Customer Service is better than most Apps (super responsive). Just downloaded it but looks good so far. MUCH better than the former Amazon options.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're happy to hear you have found this process easy and have experienced our amazing Support Team 😎
Good to know it's better than the former option!

Soothz.club

Received some online assistance from Joy via CHAT about 3 inactive products not connecting to Amazon from Shopify. After a few chats, within minutes all were ACTIVE again. Terriffic service and a pleasant chat.

We're happy you have had a positive interaction with our Support Team 😎
And great to hear your products are now active!
Please reach out anytime.

STICKTHISON LLC

Ice fixed a small linking prob I had pronto. I read in the reviews that the support was great. Nice to see its true. 5 stars.

Thanks for your review!
Yes our Support Team do have a fabulous reputation, we're glad you have experienced this 😎 We are available 24/7, please reach out anytime.

Nikki

Skulls Unlimited International, Inc.

It is going to take some getting acquainted with but I love how user-friendly this app is. Customer service is top-notch! Thanks, Lyn, for helping us set our prices to store price.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We're happy you were able to get your prices set correctly and find our app user-friendly! Please reach out anytime, we are available 24/7.

Tlaks Magnetic Curtains

EXCELLENT! Lyn was very attentive, remembered all the issues after 24 hrs, she paid attention to every detail and was able to fix my issues.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, we do love Excellent!
Very motivating to hear Lyn was attentive and was able to fix your issues. Our team are available 24/7 please reach out if you have further queries.

CAROBOU LLC

Ice (chat pro) was patient with me and really helped me transition from the old amazon app to Codisto. It was a bit confusing but Ice got me back to where I was similar to the old app. Very much appreciate the assistance.

Thanks for your review!
We do have an amazing support team! So glad Joice was able to help the transition successfully 😎
Please reach out anytime.