Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

JamaicaPlace.com

Excellent online customer service from start to finish - I am completely satisfied and learnt a lot in 10 mins.

Thanks for your review!
Wow 10 mins, that's impressive 😎
We're very happy you are satisfied with our app and glad to have you on board.

Nordic Catch

So far so good. Takes some getting used to, but customer support has been very thorough and helpful. Products are taking a while to publish, but will check back later and update if necessary!

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Yes it can be a complex process but our support team are on hand 24/7 to help you out. Be sure to reach out anytime 😊

European Deli

Codisto works much better than the Shopify integration. The integration of the app is seamless. The onboarding and the support is responsive. Genner has assisted me twice and was able to fix my issues immediately. He is highly recommended. I enjoy working with this company.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for this excellent review!
Great news to hear we are seamless, have responsive support and better than your previous app! We're happy to have you on board 😎

Stunt Puppy

I didn't want to have to move from Shopify's native amazon channel but it was sunsetted - the team at Condisto was very helpful in helping me make the move.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
We understand some of our sellers not wanting to move, but we're happy this has been an easy transition for you. Please reach out if you have any queries.

Saavy Naturals

Huge shoutout to Lynn in customer service ! A+ attitude and helped with all my issue. Knew every answer to questions I asked. The app is also amazing, integration is so much easier. Also awesome that we are able to see active skus on amazon !

Thanks for your review!
Great to hear Lynn was able to help, we do pride ourselves on a very knowledgeable Support Team!
Glad you find our app amazing and the integration easy 😎 Please reach out if you have any further queries.

naturemart-au

Great tool for amazon sellers and good value for money. Support is excellent too and very responsive

October 4, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it😊
We are happy to hear you find our app a great tool and good value for Amazon Sellers. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Bunker 27

UPDATE: The support team at Codisto has solved my problems so I've updated my rating from a 2 to 5, some was user error. Overall the app is good and working, so as long as it's doing what it should I am happy. With any new program there are going to be bugs and there is NO way to identify them all until you push it. The key is having good support and developers to address any issues quickly. -------------------------------After I installed the app, immediately all of my Amazon orders starting being imported into my orders page on shopify. I had over $10,000 of 300 + transactions that imported that all showed as FBA orders that were sold on the same day. So it's screwed up my report for the month showing that I had additional $10,000 in sales for one day. I eventually figured out how to stop the FBA orders from coming in by turning off the ALL Send Orders by Fulfilment Method AND using only Fulfilled by Merchant. I contacted support and how to remove these 300 + orders from shopify and no response. However, I have moved on and just will accept this issue. 2nd issue, I have several SKUs where the inventory won't sync with Amazon. They are linked with through Codisto but they are not syncing the inventory to Amazon. I have 80% of my other listings are syncing fine. I've been working with support for over a week now and now solution yet. I know they have a lot people on the app that has no issues but I am not one of them. -------------------------------I am sad to see Shopify stop their app, I never really had an issue before. I don't know why they made the decision to stop supporting it. This app has potential, hopefully they can get the bugs worked out soon.

October 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We have reached out and explained the order transfer process. We have offered to remove the additional orders for you and we have investigated the 2 outstanding listings and advised a process for these to be listed. Please reach out if you continue to experience these issues, we are available 24/7.

BinkyBunny.com House Rabbit Store

I had great help moving over to Amazon by Codisto from the Shopify Channel. Seems to be working fine!

Thanks for the feedback!
Great to hear your move to Amazon By Codisto was a smooth one and you have everything working. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, we are available 24/7.

Creative Geek Suite

It's not perfect but it works. And they have A+ customer service! If I ever have any issues, I'm usually chatting with someone in under a minute.

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Great news that you were able to receive such a fast response and the app works for you 😎

GENIC 公式オンラインショップ

I am Japanese. I use this app, but the support is only in English.
However, it is possible to consult with them quite quickly through chat and other methods. In addition, I use a translation site for smooth communication.
There were some problems with importing names, etc. when working with Japanese, but by consulting with experts, we were able to find a way to improve the situation.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
If possible, it would be great if the screen display could be in Japanese someday.
However, I would like to continue to use this service.

October 1, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it 😎
We are grateful you have reached out and been able to communicate with our Support Team. We can certainly put the language feature on our road map for the future.