Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Crazy Awesome Socks

This APP is not very useful and ridiculously prided for small business owners. I will never use another Codisto App ever again. AVOID AVOID AVOID, ACTUALLY RUN AWAY if you see by Codisto.

June 28, 2022

We always welcome feedback,
However in this case you have given us a 1 star for:
No reason?
No reaching out to our support team?
No response from our reach out to you?
We would welcome the opportunity to assist you with our app.

Yogo

They have completely screwed us on several occasions. If you go over the order limit on your plan, they just stop syncing then shut off your account. Their answer is "kindly monitor your order limits". We lost our Prime status, our seller rating was damaged, and had numerous angry customers and cancellations. There was no notification that the orders had stopped syncing. They pushed a sync once I chatted with them and bought the more expensive plan, but when I suggested they credit us a few months, they wanted me to delete this review in exchange for crediting us two months. Zero responsibility was taken.

June 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.
We are extremely sad that payment notifications were not sent due to unsubscribing from Codisto emails. This has since been resolved.

There are no expectations to remove the review until you are satisfied with the app's performance.

PharmacyTrainer, Inc.

Impossible to contact tech support by telephone. Always had problems. Accurate and easy control of our listings was impossible. Now that I have cancelled service, I cannot get control of my listings back

March 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.
We have reached out directly to advise you need to contact Amazon Support. Our MWS access has been revoked and we no longer have access to your listings.

We would welcome the opportunity to work with you to have your Shopify products listed on Amazon. An onboarding call can be arranged.

Scent In The City

I have had an issue with the product syncing since I started to use it via this Codisto app. The first attempt at syncing nearly 200 SKUs- I sold out of 2 different items as the Codisto sync somehow caused these 2 items both valued over $60-$80 to be sold on Amazon at $1 and $2 per unit. After solving this issue and being assured that I wouldn't have issues syncing again, on 3 separate occasions I have had to open a ticket because my inventory wasn't syncing or my pricing wasn't syncing. I was told that from now on, my default settings for new syncs would automatically be set to "Store price" which has not been the case as I have just opened 2 new tickets regarding the same exact concern. I am really really trying to give this App a chance as I can see the major benefits it can bring, but these issues cannot keep happening. We add products daily and when we hit 1,000+ SKUs this is not an issue that can repeat itself, especially considering that we are paying over $700 a year to use the App after being forced to remove the Shopify Amazon app which was FREE! I will continue to give this App the benefit of a doubt, but I do ask that the developers take a look at some of these concerns as I am sure I am not the only one struggling.

Truth Soul Armor

I've had this app for going on 4 months now. It seems there is a disconnect between Amazon and Codisto. None of my products are coming through with parent/child variations. The t-shirts I am selling only have color and size variants, which should be simple. Codisto's response was for me to talk through customer service with Amazon, which completely defeats the purpose of having the app. If I wanted to go direct to Amazon, I would have. Seriously frustrating to waste $40/month for 4 months now with Amazon Seller Account only to have none of my products be able to be displayed correctly. Really friendly customer service, but not working quick enough for me. Finally decided to cut my losses and try a different sales channel/appl.

January 26, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
We are sorry to hear you have decided to try another app. We have reached out to explain Amazon does have the final say on listing and this would be the same with any app. We wish you well and will be happy to welcome you back should you change your mind.

BONYHUB

Disaster app, after installing this it created a dupliacte sales channel on my admin and messed up up my entire home page . still not able to recover from it . i am so distressed. Shopify has clearly emailed me that amazon by codistco has messed up by creating dupliacte channel and we cant support them entirely on shopify store. very upset with amazon codisto . Now codisto team is emailing me telling to do things in complicated way . fed up why did i install this app ?

January 14, 2022

I understand this must be very upsetting and frustrating. However, we do not control this part of the User Interface and we do not have permission to change your website. Please contact Shopify to confirm this is indeed a bug within their domain.

Lucky Puzzles

Not great at all. This app automatically canceled on us two separate times, this after I had confirmed our plan with a support specialist. Be very careful, as this caused us major complications fulfilling dozens of orders on Amazon due to lack of notification of cancellation and therefore a disconnect between Shopify and Amazon. I very much wish the old Amazon app still existed, or there was another app as another option. Not impressed and now cleaning up customer service issues again due to this company.

January 11, 2022

Thanks for your review,
We have reached out to advise of our billing process and the notifications that are sent prior to any cancellation of accounts.
We are available 24/7 for further enquiries.

Ultimate Sports Apparel

Absolute rip off. No way to track how many orders have been processed in each billing cycle so then at the end BOOM 1% fees on top of the plan. We suffered through this app to get past holiday season but no way I would ever continue with this app under the current billing platform they use now.

December 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We have acknowledged the order tracking in the User interface and resolved this issue.
Moving from a free subscription to a paid is upsetting but we feel our fixed price plans are fair and competitive and have the flexibility needed for seasonal occurrences.

SmallWonderGifts

This is the worst app Shopify could give to replace their app, first it is not easy to understand and hard to work with if you are doing POD with a lot of listings and Skus. Second, for the past month, I am trying to delete some lists on Amazon ( that are non-active on Codisto and I don’t have them on Shopify products) one of the lists was active on Amazon and the rest were suppressed or out of stock on Amazon, but I could not do it, the lists kept coming back to the Amazon dash and the active list that I wanted to delete came back with 1 day processing time ( it was 14 days) which I didn't knew. Making a long story short, I thought I had a bug on Amazon, I kept going back and forth with Amazon until someone from the tech came back with an answer saying that some third party app I have connected is pulling these products back to my the Amazon seller. So, I contacted Codisto, as they are the only app I have with AMAZON, they said it can't be them, since these lists are not active in their app ( although I could see them on the app and yes as nonactive, but once a list is nonactive on Codisto, you can't delete it from codisto even if its not on Shopify anymore) So I contacted Amazon again, they insist it is a third-party app that has access to my listings but could not give me a name due to regulation. So after trying for a month to delete listings on Amazon and after having sales on products I don't sell anymore and I thought I deleted but Codisto brought them back, I decided today to delete Codisto and remove the permission from Amazon, and guess what happened a minute later when I tried to delete these lists again on Amazon? finally, after a month of not knowing, all the lists got deleted in no time. So it was Codisto after all and despite what they said on support. This issue almost costs me my account on Amazon, as I had sales on the product that I don't sale and could not process in one day!! I want Shopify app back

Home and Tower

The worst update in terms of functionality and pricing. Before, you were able to pull up your amazon orders without linking your products do to different niches on your website and amazon now this is the answer I received from the live chat: If you are trying to link an amazon listing to Shopify, there must be an existing shopify product first. You would need to create a shopify listing then you can link that shopify product to the existing amazon listing via Codisto
If it does not exist in Shopify, it will not show up in Codisto as well. What a crap

January 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback.
We have reached out to you directly as we would like the opportunity to provide direction and guidance on setting up your Codisto account and resolve any issues you may have.
Our app is used directly from your Shopify Store, which we use as your Source of Truth. If the products are not in your Shopify Store we do not import them from Amazon. We provide integration from Shopify to Amazon.

Previous 1 3