Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 26, 2023

The worst Shopify FBM to Amazon listing app ever. Parent SKUs aren't paired with Varients in ASC, feeds don't provide all the information to Amazon, and this app doesnt screen for potential errors. Anytime i reach out to Codisto support, they research, tell me to communicate with Amazon , provide a batch ID and amazons error message and now I'm the middle person relaying information back & forth to Codisto with no resolution. A simple listing became a nightmare for 2 weeks straight, dont waste your time.

Wayla Dealz
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 25, 2023

I signed up a month or so ago. Followed their instructions to setup amazon id's etc - verified over the top ID requirements on the basis of info provided that first 50 orders will be free. I thought that's great way to test waters, however within a week of joining I get charged $64 - keep in mind my listings were not even active. I contacted the app team and was told they are NOT amazon ....and 3rd part = why has Shopify & app developer not made this clear to begin with, also app developer apparently has zero leverage with Amazon - so I got handballed to Amazon who have till date not refunded my money. Just upset at the whole BS

I Love Tunics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Codisto replied January 25, 2023

Thanks for your feedback
We have reached out directly. We are an integration app and our only affiliation with Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Google are through their API. All marketplaces have their own charges that we are not in control of. We apologise if you feel you have been misled about these charges whilst installing our app, we will happily take further feedback on this process.

December 30, 2022

this app doesn't even work, even after going through everything correctly with support, the product never gets fed into amazon or is even clear if its active or approved or what exactly, very unclear and frustrating process. no thanks

Q by QS
Time spent using app: 1 day
Codisto replied January 11, 2023

Thanks for your feedback,
We have reached out to provide further support. We understand it can be frustrating sometimes, but our team are on hand 24/7. We would love to show you the huge benefits of using Codisto.

December 27, 2022

Terrible, they offer the free trial and then the app has so many errors that you can't publish the products, I contacted the several times and none of their operators have been able to fix the issue.
The trial period has been wasted to fix the errors not yet fixed, this app gives just a ton of headache when it was supposed to make things easier, it just looks like a scam.

GimmeWine
Italy
Time spent using app: 20 days
Codisto replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for your feedback
Yes, there are Amazon Listing errors (from Amazon) that we are in process of resolving. An onboarding has been scheduled and I have reached out personally to ensure these are resolved.

November 17, 2022

It's a very counter-intuitive and unreliable app. While we could get used to the weird quirks and backward design, a few times so far, the app stopped ingesting orders without warning, and it damaged our Amazon seller account. The number one thing one would expect for this type of app is to be reliable, but it does a very poor job of that. The support wasn't of much help either.

Bryan Anthonys
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Codisto replied November 18, 2022

We have reached out to explain why the orders were not sent. The link is checked at the time the order is received from Amazon.
At which point it goes into our database as linked or not. It does not re-attempt to create a link at the time the order is sent to Shopify.

The reason why we have this in place is to protect merchants from being billed for past orders that have been created already.

Please reach out if you require further assistance.

October 8, 2022

Absolutely terrible app. Might as well bypass it as there is nothing automated or helpful to get your products on amazon. Reached out for help on one occasion and it was clear they don't want to solve problems. Didn't want to reach out again, because, why would you?

Architectural Choice
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Codisto replied October 9, 2022

There is an error on your Amazon account. Once this is resolved we can assist you with connecting you to Amazon by Codisto. We do not have access to your Amazon account to resolve this. We would appreciate an opportunity to show you what our app is capable of, if you will allow.

September 13, 2022

App is completely useless and terrible. If your inventory is managed by a 3rd party app (as is the case for most every dropshipper) the app will not recognize this and will assign everything a value of 1. The descriptions do not transfer over. So many errors and bugs trying to set it up. Do not waste your time if you are a dropshipper. this app is completely useless.

Crypto Clothing Factory
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 20, 2022

GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE !!! We sell area rugs. I changed the shipping settings becs of the price hike. I made the change on Amazon Seller Central. And after every change, the setting was being returned to the previous shipment rate. Tried so many times. Still same. But today I noticed that this garbage app had a shipping box for the listing. I initially thought it was just for information. There is no "Select Shipping" option. You can manually write whatever you want! So, I copied the shipping rate's name from Seller Central and pasted it in the box. And guess what. Problem solved. But there is a bigger problem. Who is gonna pay my loss for the extra shipping charges this app caused to me?? Shopify's free app for Amazon was far more greater than this one. We only need this for inventory tracking and nothing else. I have to pay $60 every month, just to keep the inventory quantities correct. I do not use any other specs of the app. And yet it causes me more money loss. There is nothing in the app which can help me make my work easier or more efficient. Shopify removed its own app, and left us with this. Either you pay $60 or you pay $60...

ANT Stores
Time spent using app: 7 months
Codisto replied September 20, 2022

Thanks for your feedback,
The shipping box is actually a feature on Codisto that allows you to set the Shipping Group for a product that you are trying to list or already listing on Amazon. Our support team is available 24/7, a quick chat with them could have resolved this.

Shopify removing their app, this is directed at Shopify and not Codisto.

August 1, 2022

This is one of the worst apps ever. Avoid at all cost. It does NOT do what it CLAIMS to do. It has caused me to oversell on many occasions. The most frustrating part is that it does NOT transfer new listings to Amazon. One had to manually do redundant work with listing on both Shopify and then, once again, on Amazon. Who has time for this? Support is never helpful. They just say...yes, YOU have to do this and YOU have to do that....OK...what am I paying YOU for? Haha! Stay away.

Del Bello's Designs
Time spent using app: 11 months
Codisto replied August 8, 2022

This does not reflect the majority of the feedback given by other merchants.
We have reached out many times for another face-to-face meeting, to no avail.
We would kindly ask to be given the opportunity to help.

June 27, 2022

This APP is not very useful and ridiculously prided for small business owners. I will never use another Codisto App ever again. AVOID AVOID AVOID, ACTUALLY RUN AWAY if you see by Codisto.

Crazy Awesome Socks
Time spent using app: 23 days
Codisto replied June 28, 2022

We always welcome feedback,
However in this case you have given us a 1 star for:
No reason?
No reaching out to our support team?
No response from our reach out to you?
We would welcome the opportunity to assist you with our app.