Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto | Reviews

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Luke&Lynn Relationship advice, brought to life!

My original Shopify / Amazon connection worked fine before I was forced switched to this app (as an alternative, like the rest of my Shopify store owner peers). This system is so complicated [keep in mind, I am a web designer / programmer, so it should be fairly easy for me to learn any system]. This app doesn't even list the products that were already connected to Amazon from the previous system. Then when I actually fill out the cumbersome product listing details, it shows that it is "Publishing"... then when I give it 24 hours, not even ONE of my products is linked to the Amazon store. #Frustrating #Uninstalled #StillLookingForARealAlternative

ouexpress

Diese App ist echt kompliziert, noch schlimmer geht das nicht. Das Help Center hatte auch nicht wirklich Lust meine Fragen zu beantworten, und dafür wollen die noch Geld.

October 28, 2021

Vielen Dank für dein Feedback
Wir haben uns direkt mit Ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt. Sobald Sie mit Ihrem Amazon-Konto verbunden sind, wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Support-Team, das Ihnen gerne weiterhilft

Nikki

We have reached out to you directly, once you are connected to your Amazon account please contact our support team and they will be happy to help.

Techie

The old Amazon app worked completely fine and was perfect. Codisto has made it extremely difficult to post my listings to Amazon. It’s very confusing and frustrating. I just get a bunch of errors when trying to publish my listing. Takes all day just to try to publish one. I don’t know what else to say but it’s horrible.

October 25, 2021

We understand it can be complex, but we are here to help.
We are reaching out to you directly.

Callaloo Box

Switched to this app as the Shopify free app no longer was supported. While linking my products, the app imported over 100 of my already fulfilled Amazon orders. Since they fed as fulfilled there was no way for me to cancel. I had to manually adjust the inventory on dozens of products. The set up is not clear based on the options you chose that old orders will get imported to Shopify- BEWARE!

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your feedback
Setting products to Active prior to linking caused separate offers to be sent to Amazon. Our Amazon Setup Checklist is a great tool to get you started and avoid these types of issues.

Mon Shampoing

disaster - 6 weeks no solutions for listing issues of parent items and all the variations, followed all their instructions, customer service NON existent, failed to fix any issues and after 6 weeks sent me a confirmation that my listings are back to individual listings instead of variations under one parent - meaning whoever is handling the issue has no clue what they are doing, they dont follow up, dont respond and avoid giving their CEO contact info, 6 weeks and still my listings are NOT working as their app advertises, after following all their instructions, they keep blaming Amazon and never take responsibility - lets see how much longer we have to wait, lose sales and receive ZERO communication from the so called Amazon App recommended by Shopify

Dragon Fashion

My Amazon by Codisto Amazon Listing Status Manage Listings
Shopify Products synchronized with Amazon Listings
Active 15 products
Ready to List 0 products
Missing 1174 products
Errored 133 products Everything worked BEFORE the switch. Now... not so much. Would highly not recommend. There's no alternative app to chose from.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would love to hear from you to give us the opportunity to help, please contact our Support Team, we are available 24/7 and we can discuss your concerns. I have also sent you an email directly.

Beach and Dog Co

The old Amazon app was free and worked flawlessly. Now if we have 51 orders in a month we get charged 37 cents per order. 999 orders? That'll be less than a penny per order. Thanks for charging low volume sellers more per sale. It's bad enough we have to deal with Amazon's hand in our pocket, now Shopify has pushed this greedy developer on us as well. Does the app work?... not as well as the old free version. I'd give this app 2 stars for functionality, 1 star for ease of use (have to manually import, thanks), and zero stars for value.

October 10, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.
We have plans to suit small and large order volume and these can be changed anytime to suit seasonal volume changes.
We are available 24/7 to help work through any issues you have. We have reached out to offer support to no avail.
Your value rating is aimed at Shopify and not Codisto.

Besties

The previous amazon sales channel worked perfectly fine for usand was FREE. There are absolutely no additional features with Codisto that benefit my business whatsoever. I have had difficulties syncing orders and only 80% of my order fulfillment fed back into Amazon so I am having to go in and manually mark them all as shipped, so in additional to having to pay a fee it doesn't work well and wastes my time. As a small business with razor thin margins to begin with, being forced to use this app is one more nail in our coffin.

September 29, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
Shopify have chosen to close their own app as they did not upgrade their integration technology.
On the current plan we are servicing a large number of sellers with less than 50 orders per month for Free.
We would ask you to reach out to our Customer Support team and allow us the opportunity to resolve your difficulties syncing orders, as we have not heard from you?

Caribou Seed Company

The previous Amazon app worked perfectly fine and was simple to use. Upon installing this app, I now have to go into the app, and select Amazon orders from a list that must be "transferred" into my Shopify account. A smart app would simply move my new orders automatically into my Order List without requiring extra work on my part. Furthermore, as someone who gets up to 9000 sales during our peak sales period, I hate the fees. The previous app was FREE and simple to use. The Amazon app by Codisto is not worth the money by any means. You've created more work for me AND you want me to pay you on top of that? You've gotta be kidding. Guaranteed Shopify gets a cut of the Codista fees, and that's why they're forcing it down our throats. EDIT: It's 11:39 PM and Codisto just called cause they thought calling someone close to midnight is a great time to talk. Holyyyyyyy. Sept 29 Update: Codisto decided to email me this morning and tried to justify calling me at 11:39 PM. In the words of the representative, "We reached out to you directly (time irrelevant) as you were clearly working online and thought you would appreciate an immediate response to fix your orders ". Yeah, we'll ring you and wake up your newborn because making sure you buy our app is of absolute importance! Horrible.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Codisto have been around for several years now with our Codisto Channel Cloud app servicing Amazon, Google, eBay and Walmart.
We are servicing large numbers of sellers on our Amazon By Codisto app, without issue and on the current plan with less than 50 orders per month for free.
For seasonal periods our plans can be adjusted anytime to suit your needs.
We are independent and have no financial agreement with Shopify
We reached out to you directly as you were clearly working online and thought you would appreciate an immediate response to fix your orders - We apologise for trying to help you at that time and will only communicate within your time zone going forward.
We can set up an onboarding session at your convenience if you would like?
We want to help - if you will allow us to do so.

nasafes

I used the standard amazon app since 3 years to sync orders from amazon seller central to teelaunch Print on demand fulfillment and it worked fine. Since i was FORCED to use the codisto app nothing works. All 1800 of my listings are unable to link. The support of codisto was really willing to help me but the app itself do not work as it should. Definitelly not recommended and now i am forced to move all print on demand products to printful without shopify and any apps. At least its a less complicated solution and probably the right way.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback
We are a little confused. Your response on Chat was "Outstanding experience. Harryl worked with me so long until we found a solution"
Please can you reach out to us if you are still experiencing issues.

Previous 1