Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto | Reviews

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

TWRAPS

This is a very unreliable app unfortunately. The UI/UX is good, but it's riddled with bugs that the developer is not fixing. For instance:
1. For the past 6 hours orders are not syncing. Support says they know about it and no ETA for a fix. How am I supposed to do my work now?!
2. If I add a variation to an existing product, all hell breaks loose...Codisto messes everything up. It's been several weeks and the issue is still not resolved, making it impossible to make changes to variations.
3. Their map of which categories allow variations is wrong and they are not doing anything about it. I had to put my product in a different category just so that variations are allowed, even though the same category, if done via Seller Central allows variations. I've been using this for a month now, and I constantly find myself talking to their support because something isn't right. Often times they are very useless too. So overall, I do not recommend this app until they get their stuff together and fix this platform riddled with bugs.

November 7, 2021

Thanks for your feedback,
Amazon MWS services were down for more than 12 hours causing delays globally. We have addressed your unique variations and explained Amazon's complexity of values. We are in communication with you on the category issue.
We're sorry you feel this way about our app, many use our app successfully.

Griffons Lair

** Edit Update #2**
Nikki fixed the billing problem. Shouldn't have happened and with other issues, I have limited patience now with this app. And that's unfortunate, because in theory it works great. If it didn't lump all inventory across all locations per SKU, it might even get 5 stars. We are walking a fine line between loving it and being ready to replace it. Once we open a store in a different city without shipping capabilities, this will be unusable. Unfortunate. But at least back to 2 stars again.
**************************************** **Edit update**
We keep getting the run around on locations working properly. Have some people from Codisto saying it is imminent. One saying it's not priority. Feel like I am being strung along.
NOW, we got a notice saying we have exceeded our plan (Growth for 500 orders) and we've only had 122 orders during the month.
Looking for another app, because this is just ridiculous.
Very, very disappointed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We really like the use of this App. It is much easier to use than the eBay integration we have. However, their lack of being able to limit which locations the inventory can access from Amazon is going to make this app unusable for us. They just lump all the inventory from all your locations into one total for your Amazon inventory total. You can buffer the total quantity but this doesn't matter when one of the locations does not have shipping capabilities. So either it's necessary to overbuffer or you lose out on potential Amazon sales. Very frustrating and told this is not a priority. Looking for another integration app, despite the fact it works well otherwise. Very disappointing. **Edit update**

Thanks for your review.
We appreciate your feedback on the app itself and how well it works.
For the multiple inventory location feature we can confirm this is definitely on our roadmap for the near future.

HPIND Store

After 2 hours of online tech support I was finally able to sync orders... Then had to go back and manually enter tracking for most of the orders from the day before... So 3 hours later we are back up and running, I think. Would be nice to have gotten a heads up about this instead of the surprise! Not pleased that we have to pay an additional fee for every order either! Looking into another fulfillment option to see what else is out there... I'm only giving 2 stars because of the 3 hours of lost time. Give me a week and the rating could go up or down

October 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We're glad to see you are now live on Amazon!
Our fees are necessary for us to grow and add new features.
Please reach out if you have any further queries, our support team are available 24/7.

FITLY

Nothing initially worked. Spent 2 hours trying to fix basic stuff with tech support who would place me on minutes-long pauses to come back with a basic question. Basic synchronization of orders did not work. Product listings exchanges between AMAZON and SHOPIFY were not working properly. Orders exchange is useless. I don't understand why Shopify pushes them as the default app. Codisto should not take any money under 100 orders a month, improve their app and charge when businesses can afford them.
Update: still lots of lag time for the apps to sync together. What took minutes now take hours, which initially required further verification to make sure they did happen. To their credit, Codisto has been responsive and the set-up nightmare has finally come to a stop. I cannot understand why Shopify has not negotiated better programs with Codisto. Having to pay them anything under 100 orders a month is unbelievable and a complete disregard to start-ups.

Thanks for your feedback
We have explained in our response why your synchronization did not work. We can now see active listings on Amazon.
Please reach out if you are still experiencing issues.
Our support team are available 24/7.

Stickening

Amazon is a complete nightmare if you have to create new product listings instead of just being able to link to existing listings, especially if your items have variations. This app has helped slightly, on some items, but nowhere near what I expected. And if there's an error in the listing, all it does is link you to the Amazon error message pages, which are pretty useless. If I wanted to, or understood how to use an Amazon template to list things, I wouldn't need this app. I still don't understand, if this app is creating my SKU numbers for me, then why am I getting a SKU error message and why are you not helping me fix it?

October 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We agree Amazon can be extremely complex which is why we have reached out several times to you, with no response.
We would really like the opportunity to help you list more of your products on Amazon.
Our Support Team is available 24/7.