Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

GFloor

We were able to easily convert from the Shopify Amazon app to Codisto in a very short amount of time. Our only problem with the app is the inability to issue credits through Shopify which would then transfer to Amazon through the Codisto app. In addition, we have sent at least two emails to your support team and have never received an answer. It has been about a month since the first email. Other than those two issues we have been pleased with the app.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it.
Firstly I want to apologise for the delays you have experienced, this is a very rare occurrence and I have advised in my email directly.
Glad to hear you could install the app and convert quickly 👍
We have many features being added all the time, and refunds through Shopify is one we have on our roadmap.

Gladzy

Useless. Amazon Channel by Codisto doesn't support FBA for Shopify web orders. ((
Don't waste your time trying it.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
Codisto is a multi-channel integration tool. We create new channel listings and sync product details, prices & inventory directly from your ecommerce platform. Automatically transfer orders and sync shipment from your ecommerce platform to your Sales Channel. We are not a multi-channel fulfillment app.
There are many apps out there that can perform the task you need.

Hella Slingshot

This one's not ready for prime time. I spent 6 hours trouble shooting through a some listings with their chat support. Then another 2 hours undoing the damage to my Amazon listings. I think I'll just revisit this in a few months and see if it improves with a flood of new users.

August 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and we’re sorry we did not meet your expectations.
I understand you had difficulties linking your Handmade slingshots from Amazon to Shopify.
Unfortunately Amazon MWS API does not allow access to the category branches for Handmade products. There is a limitation for Handmade sellers using any integration tool to set or change a product's category when it is listed as Handmade.
We can improve the Handmade listing experience, but at the same time we don’t want Handmade sellers like yourself to miss out on the Amazon opportunity by having to wait, so our support team is available to help with offer sync for Handmade products.