Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto | Reviews

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Legi Liner

I used to have the Shopify Amazon app for two years which was free. I like the option of having Shopify track my seller fulfilled sales for ease in label printing, to be able to fulfill up to 20 orders at one time and to get my Shopify shipping discount. Now, the Amazon app sales channel was closed, so I was forced to upgrade to Amazon by Codisto. I started with their free package for 50 orders. The first month, I had to upgrade to the paid "starter" plan ($19.99/mo) because I am selling more than 50 orders on Amazon. Month 2, I am again forced to upgrade to the "growth plan" at $59/month, because I am seeing success on Amazon. So, to sell on Amazon, I get Amazon fees and now I'm hit with a Codisto monthly fee and possibly overages. Summary, I went from $0 fees to .19 cents per order. Then it quickly climbed .59-.11 cents range per order. That is an excessive fee per order and cuts into my advertising and profits. I really don't need to be paying $100-200 per month for the convenience of filling several orders at once and to save a few cents off my shipping! Nor do I need more fees, so I plan to cancel this app.

November 15, 2021

We are sorry you feel this way, but believe your frustration is mis-guided. Shopify's native app was not upgraded with the latest integration technology. Amazon By Codisto has dedicated resources to respond to integration changes so we are not impacted in the future.

Codisto’s developers and support team work hard to bring you the best, most reliable Amazon integration available for Shopify, with frequent updates and feature improvements, and backed by an excellent customer support team readily available, 24/7.
I have reached out directly for further discussion if you are happy to do so.

Pepper Joe’s

This is working fine on individual product listings. However, adding a variant to our listings is confusing and can't seem to find a quick and easy solution. May need to explore an alternate option unless the developers can point us to a solution.

GFloor

We were able to easily convert from the Shopify Amazon app to Codisto in a very short amount of time. Our only problem with the app is the inability to issue credits through Shopify which would then transfer to Amazon through the Codisto app. In addition, we have sent at least two emails to your support team and have never received an answer. It has been about a month since the first email. Other than those two issues we have been pleased with the app.

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it.
Firstly I want to apologise for the delays you have experienced, this is a very rare occurrence and I have advised in my email directly.
Glad to hear you could install the app and convert quickly 👍
We have many features being added all the time, and refunds through Shopify is one we have on our roadmap.

Gladzy

Useless. Amazon Channel by Codisto doesn't support FBA for Shopify web orders. ((
Don't waste your time trying it.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
Codisto is a multi-channel integration tool. We create new channel listings and sync product details, prices & inventory directly from your ecommerce platform. Automatically transfer orders and sync shipment from your ecommerce platform to your Sales Channel. We are not a multi-channel fulfillment app.
There are many apps out there that can perform the task you need.

Hella Slingshot

This one's not ready for prime time. I spent 6 hours trouble shooting through a some listings with their chat support. Then another 2 hours undoing the damage to my Amazon listings. I think I'll just revisit this in a few months and see if it improves with a flood of new users.

August 27, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and we’re sorry we did not meet your expectations.
I understand you had difficulties linking your Handmade slingshots from Amazon to Shopify.
Unfortunately Amazon MWS API does not allow access to the category branches for Handmade products. There is a limitation for Handmade sellers using any integration tool to set or change a product's category when it is listed as Handmade.
We can improve the Handmade listing experience, but at the same time we don’t want Handmade sellers like yourself to miss out on the Amazon opportunity by having to wait, so our support team is available to help with offer sync for Handmade products.