Amazon by Codisto , 743 reviews

4.8
May 9, 2023

For the most part the app is great and customer service is very responsive and helpful - recently though it seems that tracking numbers sometimes go through to Amazon and sometimes they don't so sometimes we have to manually input the tracking on seller central. Also I don't know why but the ship deadlines aren't coming through correctly anymore to Shopify. Not sure why its buggy recently.

MaxxmAlarm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Codisto replied May 18, 2023

Thanks for your review!
Just as a reminder, we only send order information through if the order setting is set to Codisto-managed.
Please reach out to our support team for further clarification.

Edited February 3, 2023

overall this works pretty well for me. I did have problems with it, but support were in the end on it to help me.
it is user-friendly and doesn't take long to learn how to use it

Crafty Girl Maria
December 21, 2022

pro: very helpful support team, easy to contact
con: some errors occur with listing (I am not sure if they're from amazon or this app)

Hairsisters
Time spent using app: 7 months
Codisto replied January 4, 2023

Thanks for your feedback!
We pride ourselves on our sync and support! Yes, the listing errors are from Amazon and we aim to resolve these through our knowledgeable support team.
Please reach out anytime!

October 18, 2022

I downloaded this app to upload my products to Amazon, and although it is not as simple to do as I expected, it is because Amazon has complicated requirements for my category. The app itself works well and the support is very good! Ediline and others I've talked to over the past few weeks are very helpful in figuring out the listing issue and will keep looking into it until they have solved the problem. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wish they had more documentation of what is required for what category as it does not automatically pull the correct fields in, nor does it tell you the options for what to enter in each field. You have to go through support several times to get it right, but again they are very helpful and you'll eventually get it!

Alterre
Codisto replied October 24, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We understand the challenges that can be faced with Amazon, and while writing an ''instruction book" would help, would always be out of date as Amazon change their process constantly without notification, hence our 24/7 support 😊 Please reach out anytime.

September 23, 2022

We're still working on getting our products sync'd properly but the support team is pretty good and they're helping us work through some challenges. Thanks!

Michael diCesare Beauty
September 20, 2022

Great app.! Quick and easy setup from Shopify to Amazon. The codisto team was very helpful in resolving issues or clarifying questions. Would recommend.

Sleepenvie
August 23, 2022

Estoy implantando esta aplicación para sincronizar mi stock con Amazon. De momento bien, pero no tienen soporte telefónico en español.

Maravilla Tiendas
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 days
Codisto replied September 20, 2022

¡Gracias por tu reseña!
Nos alegra que la aplicación te funcione 😎
Tenemos traducción en nuestra función de chat.
Para incorporaciones en otros idiomas, esto se está revisando actualmente.

Thanks for your review!
We're glad the app is working for you 😎
We have translation in our chat function.
For onboardings in other languages, this is currently being reviewed.

July 20, 2022

A great app overall. Some features are a little more complicated but works great for what we need it for. Customer service team is also super responsive and accommodating! Definitely would recommend this app.

Under the Nile
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Codisto replied July 24, 2022

Thanks for your recommendation!
Glad you had a positive experience with our Support Team and are up and running with the app, please reach out anytime!

July 12, 2022

The setup was a little difficult but they have a great support team to help onboard you. I'd suggest they assign someone to onboard you initially.

Stojo
Time spent using app: 4 months
Codisto replied July 14, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Some like to self serve and others like to use our Support Team. We encourage both and you can request an onboarding at anytime 👍 Glad the Support team were able to onboard you on this occasion.

June 22, 2022

I've had some issues trying to list products but the help team have been really assisting and we're on our way to finalising soon.

Evo Sports Co
Time spent using app: 6 months
Codisto replied June 28, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Our support team is working with you presently to resolve all issues, we look forward to working with you. Please reach out anytime.