Amazon by Codisto

Amazon by Codisto | Reviews

by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

LoveNTouch Handicraft L.L.C.

Great product, great support team,, I would highly recommend them.
I like how they have one the feild mapping and syncing

We really appreciate your 'great' words 😎
Happy you like the field mapping and syncing. Please reach out anytime we are available 24/7.

Iron Doggy™

The app is easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They were very responsive and able to help me resolve a few items very quickly. Arlie was awesome! Highly recommend.

November 25, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad you found it easy to use and our support team were able to resolve issues quickly and more than once 😎
Please do reach out anytime, they are available 24/7.

Wildbloom Skincare

This app is very user friendly and the customer support has made it the best!! Joy B was SO helpful in directing me to go exactly where I needed to in order to upload my product. I was so grateful for her quick expertise to point me to the problem to get it fixed and product quickly uploaded on Amazon. This is a must use service!

Thanks for your review!
Joy will be thrilled with your comments 😍
We love "user friendly" and a "must use service" 🏆
Please reach out anytime!

HomelyDeko

this app is wonderful i dont usually leave reviews for app but this app is a game server i am able to list my products along with their description easily on amazon hope to do business with them for long time.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app!
We're glad you were able to list your products and we hope you are with us for a long time too 😎 Please reach out anytime.

EL TIGUERE

I had the best help ever! Thank you Joy B for you support and helping me with all my question and concerns.

November 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your review 😎
We are so glad Joy was able to support you and help with your queries, please do not hesitate to reach out anytime, we are available 24/7!

Wear Your Wish

The customer service is absolutely phenomenal. Very easy to navigate through the app and live chat help is by far the best I've ever experienced!!

Our support team will "love" your comments 😎
It's great to hear you found our app easy to navigate and use of our chat portal!
Please reach out if you have any further queries, we are available 24/7.

defi till you die

I use this app to help me learn to navigate my Amazon by Codisto app, in shopify as well as learn everything i can about using the seller central site. I have enjoyed the instructional process with using google hangouts so i can share my screen and they can see and show me where to navigate, in addition i enjoy the experience of them showing me their screen and show my how to use additional tools to help update pics and etc. I do however would like to be able to get more of an immediate response from customer assistance,, when ever i have a much needed answer to a task.

Thanks for your review,
We're glad our google hangouts have been able to help you with the experience to get you up and running. Our support team are available 24/7 please do reach out anytime.
I have reached out to you separately on your response timings comment.

Hot Leathers

Codisto has THE BEST Amazon / Shopify integration plugin. It is by far the most stable, best priced, and most powerful Amazon plugin for Shopify. Codisto customer support is quick, fast, and very knowledgeable. 10/10 would recommend.

November 21, 2021

Thanks for your fabulous comments!
Wow what a great review! - we are very happy you find our product to be the "best" integration and most powerful plugin for Amazon.
Our Customer Support are available 24/7 please do not hesitate to reach out!

Faro's Lounge

It's a tough system to start, but thankfully support is patient and walks you through it. Tough world to navigate but Amazon has the traffic

November 21, 2021

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!
Glad we could support you through what can sometimes be a complex process. Please reach out anytime, our support team are available 24/7.

Slingshot Sports

Super knowledgeable and responsive support team! When we do have questions, they very fast to respond with helpful answers.

Thanks for your review!
Glad to hear we responded in an efficient timeframe and with good knowledge to help resolve your queries.
Please reach out anytime 😎