Amazon by Codisto

The new Amazon sales channel

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AVH

They have the best service and are speedy, and it feels like they care about your issues and are willing to help.

Eeezetopia

thank you amazing help has been great so needed!! i struggle as im dyslexic so having it simple makes a diffence

EZTurnkeyRentals

Jason Responded very quickly, every question was handled promptly and I'm looking forward to getting started with the team!

Thanks for your review!
Jason will be thrilled with your comments 😎 Our support team is available 24/7, please reach out anytime! We are happy to have you aboard!

ThemedBags.DoExpress

Dianne really gave me a "super strong" support, lots and lots help. I appreciate Dianne so much. Great Job.

Thanks for your review!
Dianne will be thrilled with your comments 😎
Our support team is available 24/7 please reach out anytime!

Totzee Türkiye

Location Turkey

very nice. strong support. the team is very friendly. it makes the listing easier. nice job. well done

June 28, 2022

Thanks for your kind words 😊
Our support is here to help guide you through the process, please reach out anytime!

Pantsnsox

Location Australia

After comparing multiple solutions. It is the best one for Amazon sync. Save my life. Finally, get my products published on Amazon.

Thanks!
Glad you were able to publish on Amazon, it can be challenging but our support team is on hand 24/7 to help you through.

Asu Labs

Their customer service is the best! They helped us fix some listing error on our account and now we are back in track.
Highly recommended

Thanks for your review!
We are grateful for your recommendation and glad you were able to reach out to our support team and resolve your issues. Please reach out anytime!

ooh_lala_leisure-wear

I am the least computer savvy person on the planet and when I initially installed this app I was surprised at how easy it was to navigate, but then I hit a big snag with not having product identifier numbers, I applied for an exemption from Amazon and it went downhill from there. I reached out to support. Dianne helped me and she was beyond patient and we cleared the problems very easily, Then this evening I got another error message and reached out to support and Ice was able to clear that problem. I recommend this app 100% and especially if you are like me and computer "stuff" is patience trying. Thank you to Dianne and Ice for all the help, I look forward to using this app for a long time.

Thanks for your review!
We understand the complexities and how frustrating it can be sometimes. Our Support team is well versed in all of these challenges and can walk you through them with patience 😎
Dianne will be thrilled with your comments and we are happy to have you on board!

All Ice On Me

good customer service! Easy to download. user friendly
.............................................

June 19, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We are happy you have had a positive experience with our app and our Support Team! Please reach out anytime!

My Kid Plays

John with Codisto was so helpful in getting my shop set up on Amazon. I LITERALLY couldn't have done it without him.

June 19, 2022

Thanks for your review!
Wow, John will be overjoyed with your comments 😎 We are always on hand to chat or email 24/7, please reach out anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29