The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
The Outlet Shop
Never use this app. Changed all the shopify inventory quantity to 0 when not listed on Amazon destroyed our sales on ebay and shopify and lost all sales history on popular items. This app was the biggest mistake we ever made no control options to sync perticular SKUs. App lost us thousands in revenue and time!
While we appreciate your honest review, we feel sad that you did not have a perfect experience with our app.
If the app is configured correctly, the inventory gets synced perfectly. The app does not reset the inventory to 0, when not listed on Amazon. I am confident that it is due to some other reason, including activation of Shopify's built in Amazon Integration.
We have hundreds of stores syncing the Amazon products without any issues.
I'd hoped that if you could have emailed us even once we would have investigated the issue for you. You can write to us anytime at email@example.com. We're happy to help.
I would give them 0 starts is I could. Stay away from these scams. I have uninstalled the app a while ago as it didn't sync the orders properly and i had to do it manually myself but they keep charging me for several months already. They don't even respond emails when I send them to get my refund. STAY AWAY!!
This is a completely unfair review from the folks at ever-hot.com. We tried to explain the situation to them via support emails before writing this reply.
1. They first installed the app on Dec 22, 2020. The 7-day free trial expired on Dec 30, 2020. Then they uninstalled the app on Jan 11, 2021. Hence, the store was automatically charged by Shopify as per the app charges.
2. Instead of raising a refund case with us, they emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org and expected us to refund the amount automatically. Mailer@shopify is a no-reply email ID that does not forward the emails to us. Our support email is email@example.com.
3. When they did not get a reply from us, they simply left a 1-star review with no fault of us. Only at this point, we come to know about their case.
4. We have no legal obligation to refund the amount. Despite that, we considered refunding if they removed the unfair review.
5. They also put a 1-star review of our other app Connectr for the same reason.
6. Our apps processes thousands of Shopify orders and auto ship via FBA every month. It did not work for ever-hot.com because of misconfigured settings. We were willing to assist them to resolve all the issues.
7. It is impossible for us to charge even 1-cent extra than what is confirmed by the merchant. This is because we use the official Shopify Billing system that automates the charges. Subscription ends automatically as soon as the app is uninstalled. Sometimes there is a charge after uninstall since the billing cycles do not match. All this is automated by Shopify. Anyone having experience working with Shopify apps can confirm this.
Its an unfair review that does not correctly describe our app.