Shipr for Amazon FBA

Shipr for Amazon FBA | Reviews

by T2 Apps

Fulfill orders & sync inventory with your Amazon FBA account.

Dry-Smart

It just works! It does not have to do a lot of things, but those few things it does flawless. I can recommend the app to all whose, who don't have their own logistic center.
We sell through Amazon, Ebay and Shopify and some others for a while now and this little gem has never let us down.

November 29, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Number 9 Fashion

Rock solid! Too many people download an app, install it and rate it right away. Those reviews are useless. I've been using this app for a while now and have pushed almost 400 orders through it to FBA. We use shopify as our single source of truth and FBA for fulfilment. We sell and sync to Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Pinterest and Google shops. And this app has worked perfectly. We've had SKU's stored in two locations and never has stock count between any location been mixed up, regardless of the channel used to sell or if FBA or merchant fulfilled. There isn't much to an app like this - but it's role is critical. Stock count errors piss off customers, cause added costs to reputation with customers and seller channel as it directly relates to your performance as a seller. I tried a few apps and here is the thing, some were so complicated and finicky that I could not trust them. For a mission critical role like managing stock levels across channels and fulfilment you need KISS. I am not using auto fulfilment yet, though I will soon. Also their support is great and importantly they =understand FBA= in as much detail (or more) than Shopify - which is critical.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an incredible review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Heritage Steel

After trying a number of different apps to automate FBA shipping of my Amazon orders, this app has proven the most flexible, reliable and affordable. The dev team is very responsive and helpful. A couple of great features that most others don't have:
- Uploads tracking information by line item rather than by the entire order. This is CRITICAL when your orders often get shipped out of multiple fulfillment centers and therefore have multiple tracking numbers.
- Customizable shipping out of FBA warehouse vs your own warehouse based on inventory levels. This helped us out a lot.

October 12, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app for over a year and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Tideline3D

Good app to replace Shopify's abrupt failure of their Amazon connector. Compared to others, the UI is a little bland but functionality is solid and allows me to easily decide if I want to ship from local inventory or FBA by order.

October 12, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Throne Boss Australia

Such a simple and easy app to use that makes shipping with Amazon FBA really easy. Just a couple of clicks and my order is on the way or you can set it up for automate sending.

June 24, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

MIERSPORTS

I highly recommend this app. Saved me a lot of time. The customer service was also very patient and helped me solve the problem. It would be perfect if it can support multiple US Amazons

June 9, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Sticky Toffee Store

We're using this in the UK. Works well and so far seamlessly notifying customers at each stage of the process from receipt of the order to completion. The support is extremely good and open to suggestions to making improvements. Would recommend.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

ZilberHaar

We have tried a few apps to sync our orders with FBA. None of them are perfect. But Shipr is definitely the best one so far. The pricing is totally on point (some others have ridiculous rates). We asked for SKU mapping and they provided it (SKU mapping isn't as pretty as some of their competitors but it works). They actually reply to customer service requests with intelligent replies (another one of these apps lost us over $500 of materials because they double shipped - they never bothered to answer not even refund for the monthly fees). Honestly I am quite satisfied with this app. It does what it is meant to and I know that if I have a problem I can contact their support.

March 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Merino Flair

This is the most complete app for FBA. The best part is the partial order functionality even in auto mode. We requested a new feature and it was made in 24 hours. Very impressed!

March 1, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

elara-onlineshop

We use this app, because it can handle also orders, that are created from third party apps (ebay etc.). We use shipr in AUTO mode and it works fine. Of course you need also the right setting in shopify (as described in the shipr docs). The support is excellent. Just email them.

Previous 1